~Kori~

Reintroducing Me

"Exactly" ChanYeol nodded laughing a little. "Okay mister cool guy" I laughed a little teasing ChanYeol before walking backwards. "Okay stop" ChanYeol laughed again . " Why should I?" I stuck my tongue out at ChanYeol. "Because you're mean" I acted offended before pouting a little. "Oh no I offended you" ChanYeol joked. "Yeah you did" I tried not to laugh. "Crack woman" ChanYeol laughed. "Shut up" I laughed, I smiled a little I was glad to see my old friend again it was great. "oh I have to call Yanahei" I suddenly looked at my phone. "No its fine don't worry about it"  ChanYeol smiled.

 

Damn that smile it always got to me it'a his fault for actually being cute. For someone I haven't seen since highschool he still looks like a child that's probably one of the several reasons I fell in love with him.... Wait what am I saying Kori pull yourself together woman! I awkwardly glanced down at my phone before calling my younger sister. I feel terrible for leaving her there in that horrible place.

 

"Hello?" I heard Yanahei's shaky voice answer. "Yanahei are you okay?" I quickly answered in English. "Not really I'm coming to Korea the second theres an available flight" I nodded slightly. "Good idea thats whats best for you, me and ChanYeol will meet you there. Okay?"  Yanahei spoke quietly. "Okay I love you Kori-Kat" I sighed. " I love you too kiddo" I hung  up my phone sighing before turning to ChanYeol, I lowered my head. "Tubby-Yoel" I mumbled calling ChanYeol the nickname I gave him when we were kids. "What and why'd you go there with the nickname?" he asked before opening his arms. "We've gone through hell, the sad thing is Yanahei's real dad left us and the started beating us" I ranted before walking face first into my best friend's chest and that's when the saesangs started screaming at me to get off of ChanYeol. "And the nickname slipped you aren't exactly tubby now. Its a habit" ChanYeol only wrapped his arms around me before leading me off to the car.

 

Only then did the Saesangs realize I was SeungYeon from Kara I had to keep my face covered because of all the bruises I sighed being led off to the car this was pathetic to me, totally out of my style, pajamas and an oversized sweaters I usually looked great not like a trash bag. I got in the car keeping my head lowered sighing still keeping the urge to cry to myself. "Kori don't hold it in,  let it all out" ChanYeol spoke getting in next to me, thats when I lost all my composure and broke down into tears.