ChanYeol

Reintroducing Me

I laid in my room smiling like a total idiot. I couldn't believe she was able to get out of that hell hole she had to call a house. "Get some sleep" D.O looked at me, I couldn't fall asleep my best friend Kori was coming back to Korea and it was obvious she missed me by the way she kept commenting on my Instagram posts I was happy when I finally got her cellphone number, my phone provider not really because she was all the way in America. "

I can't" I laid there looking up at D.O. "You really like this girl don't you?" D.O blinked. "Yeah actually I do, I kinda want to ask her  out but I don't know how to" I mumbled.

 

ChanDerp: " 알고있어요"

Kori-Kat: " 제가 공항에 가면 나는 네가 문자 할게요 자다"

ChanDerp: " 약속하는 거죠?"

Kori-Kat: "그래요."

ChanDerp: " 좋아요, 좋은 밤 되세요. ❤"

Kori-Kat:"무엇이 심장과 함께 있다?≧∇≦"

 

I smiled before finally dozing off I was extremely happy but I'm also really tired I yawned clearly tired Kori was on her way to Korea l haven't seen her we graduated together her mom ruined my chance to actually ask her out that night I sighed a little falling asleep I held my phone close to me as I finally fell asleep my head phones In my ears. "now he's asleep" D.O. Sighed when he fell asleep again. My face was slightly red noticing l forgot to change my lock screen It was a picture of me and Kori on graduation day She was oddly taller than me back then.

 

"Is his face red?" Tao mumbled tiredly. "Probably" I heard Meigui mumble next to Tao. "You guys shut up" I mumbled half asleep. Meigui and Tao giggled I rolled my eyes before turning my music up in my ears and turning to the side burying my face in my blanket. My phone buzzed a couple of times I recognized the number, It was Kori.  "Hmmm?" I tiredly mumbled.  "Oh were you sleeping?" Kori seemed a little upset. "Kinda" I mumbled. "What's wrong?" Kori sighed a little. "I'm scared to get on the plane" She mumbled. I sat up slightly. "Don't be scared, you'll be fine Kor" I reassured her. "I.. okay" Kori said seeming a little happier. "I'll see you in Seoul" I nodded a little. "Yeah" Kori laughed a little. "Yeah. Get some sleep" Kori hung up. I pouted a little, flopping back in bed.

 

"Aaannd He's out" Chen mumbled. "Give it another ten minutes" Loralai mumbled a little. "You people are mean" I mumbled,  before actually falling asleep this time I was actually kind of nervous seeing Kori for the first time what seemed like ages. So yes I was naturally curious to see how much she'd actually blossomed.. I mean grown she's probably shorter than I am now, yes I Park ChanYeol was shorter than a girl. 

 

I had completely drifted off forgetting I had to meet Kori in almost an hour being curled up in my blankets it only caused me to completely doze off without hearing my alarm go off. "ChanYeol get up, you have to go meet your girlfriend remember." Baekhyun shook my arm. "She's not my girlfriend" I groaned. "you sure it seems like she was" Baekhyun blinked slightly. "Dude no not yet I'll ask her out when I'm ready" I whined getting up " Dude you better not mess this one up you Seemed Really down When you started talking to her again. "Because the first time I tried to ask her she dropped the bomb on her Moving to Nebraska" I huffed before getting up grabbing My Sweater and hat almost bolted down the stairs to get my shoes and coat .

 

"Some ones in a rush" Luhan blinked. "yes I am l have to go meet Kori I lost track of time my alarm never went off and yeah so.. I'm leaving" I pretty much ran out the door because of what time it was. Realizing I was going to be late I texted Kori.

 

Chan-Derp: 미안합니다. 나는 약간 늦을 거야.

 

Kori-Kat: 왜죠

 

Chan-Derp: 나의 알람을 껐고 아무도 나를 깨웠다를 가지 않았습니다.

 

Kori-Kat: 물론 이 바보야. XD

 

I rolled my eyes a little laughing at the text. "thanks Kor" I walked out of the door and headed toward  the EXO K car, My manager agreed to letting me go pick up Kori, So yes I was obviously happy.