Chapter 8

Last Time I Felt Like This

Your POV
     I sat in my room packing all my belongings into boxes. This was hard I never wanted to leave Yongguk I never thought our marriage would go through something like this. I sighed taking a break on the bed. Years worth of memories began to go through my mind. I specifically remembered the night Yongguk and I met. B.A.P was starting to make a name for themselves. I had known Himchan and Joyce for a long while , and they invited me out to a mini concert in which they wanted Yongguk and I to meet and go on from there. Yongguk had thought of it as our first date and bought me flowers and made me feel like an ultimate princess dedicating his performances to me. Ever since that night Yongguk and I had went on multiple dates and had finally made it official not long after. 
I smiled to myself and felt tears run down my face. I was interrupted by a slight knock on the door come in I said. The door opened and in walked Yongguk 

"Can we talk?"

"If you want me to sign the papers I will just give me time to get my own place."

Yongguk sighed taking a seat on the bed next to me.

"I don't want you to sign it Y/n I thought about it and I want you, I want to raise the baby and be part of the baby's life,and I want my beautiful wife to know that I love her and no matter what it will always be that way. 

"Jagiya I remember everything."

My eyes widened and began to tear up again. Did Yongguk just say he remembered me? I began to cry even harder. "It took you long enough " I said in between sobs. 

"Now will my beautiful wife come home?"

I wiped away my tears and looked at Yongguk in his eyes seeing the way he's looked at me for years.
"I'd like that" I said pressing my lips on to his. I felt the butterflies in my stomach again and everything seemed to come together again.

"Pack the rest of your stuff we're going home I'll be back in few hours I have to talk to Miyoung about my decision."

I nodded my head and gave him a kiss and with that Yongguk was out the door.

Yongguk pulled up to Miyoung's and made his way to the front door and knocked on the door a few times. Yongguk was going to turn to leave when a man answers door he almost resembled Yongguk and wore nothing but his underwear. Yongguk scrunched his face and peered over the man's shoulder seeing Miyoung come out of her bedroom with a blanket covering her female parts. Yongguk had remembered a time where he had caught Miyoung cheating on him before. Yongguk was coming home from one of his practices he had been gone all day and was ready to surprise Miyoung with flowers and a promise ring when he walked in on her and her co worker who later on became her husband. That night Miyoung had left him and ran off with the other guy. He was heartbroken, but then he met Y/n and never had such a deep connection with someone before. Yongguk was snapped out of his thoughts when Miyoung began to speak.

"Babe who's at the....oh Yongguk I wasn't expecting to see you. "

"Miyoung who is he?"

"He's just a friend my love um go back to bed I'll talk to him."

The guy nodded and made his way back to the room. Miyoung had a shocked expression on her face. 

"Yongguk I can explain " 

"I almost ruined my perfectly happy marriage and this is what you do behind my back?"

"Yonggukie I ...."

"Don't call me that now I remember why we wouldn't be together you don't know how to be faithful I'm glad I got my memory back because now I can finally say we're done here."

"Yongguk please...."

Miyoung tried to pull Yongguk back but instead he pushed her hands away from him turning to leave.

"Don't ever say one word to me or my wife again."

Yongguk left a shocked Miyoung behind as he made his way to his into the car driving off back to his wifey.