Chapter 4

Last Time I Felt Like This

  Hey guys so I decided that if you see anyting in Teal then it's a flashback like the beginning of this chapter so keep a look out for Italic Teal letters enjoy this chapter and leave your comments at the bottom . :) 

 Y/N what if one day we get married ? Y/n laughed then we get married Yongguk ,but Y/n answered. "So if I proposed right now you'd say yes'" ? Yongguk asked "of course we love eachother don't we ? " Yongguk smiled at the thought he turned to his girlfriend of a year and kissed her passionately. He held her hand and walked towards the ocean and turned to Y/n . Yongguk faced his girlfriend ,Y/n from this day on I promise to love and cherish you I won't let anyone or anything come between us you are my one true love . Yongguk took out a promise ring and slid it on Y/n's finger " Until I propose this is the promise I give to Yongguk said Y/n smiled widley planting a long kiss on Yongguk's mouth I love Bang Yongguk I love you too L/n Y/n.

Y/n sat up from her bed she held her hands to her face Yon...Yongguk she whispered to herself she began to tear up . She had seemed to have remembered what she had forgotten not fully everything but she remembered that moment . Y/n was fully crying by now she layed back down in her bed snuggling up to her pillow. She was frustrated realizing that she was the sole owner of Yongguk's heart she just needed him to see that and she needed herself to remember more. Y/n was lost in her own thoughts that she began to drift off to sleep again " I just have to get his attention" she said before falling back into a deep slumber.

Yongguk sat outside he looked blankly at the tree's and cars that passed by. Hana saw her brother and decided to join him on the porch " why don't you talk to her" ? she asked.  I would if I knew how Yongguk answered Hana chuckled "Yongguk you've been married to her for four years now you've never had trouble talking to her especially back in college Hana said Yongguk looked at his sister ' it's not that simple you know" . Hana scrunched her nose You may not remember now but you will ....you just got to wait for the right time and you'll see Hana said while standing up to go inside. Yongguk looked at his left hand and stared at his wedding ring, he missed knowing who his wife was......but that he just couldn't remember much and this tore him apart l a little.

When Hana made it back inside the house Miyoung stood infront of her "you never liked me from the start did you" ? Miyoung asked Miyoung please quit playing victim Hana said and tried pushing past her. Miyoung caught Hana's arm "you're not ruining my chances of getting Yongguk back Miyoung said bitterly they're married Miyoung it's not fair to Y/n or Yongguk Hana said it's not fair to me Miyoung shrieked Hana rolled her eyes maybe you should of thought about that before you left my brother behind for ex husband Hana said Miyoung's jaw dropped she was now speechless Hana scoffed "that's what I thought" she said  as she pushed past Miyoung and made it to her room. Miyoung scowled as she watched Hana head to her room.