Chapter 2

Last Time I Felt Like This

Third Person POV

     The rain was falling harder and harder by the minute. Yongguk was finally finished in the studio and was getting ready to leave he said farewell to his fellow B.A.P memebers and headed out the door. Yongguk was eager to go home and suprise his wife with her favorite flowers and food. He knew tat yesterday was not the best day for Y/n so he decided to make it up to her by bringng her food and flowers. It was almost late roads were slippery and dangerous and traffic was horrible majority of the street lights had went out so driving was a pain. Yongguk drove up to the street light and patiently waited his turn as he was pulling up to go a car drove up quickly and crashed into his car Yongguk's car swerved several times hitting a light post. His head hit the steering wheel two times and with that everything went black.

 

  Y/n looked at the clock again it was late and Yongguk wasn't home. "He would've called if he was going to be late" Y/n said to her bestfriend Joyce Y/n began pacing back forth in the livingroom "I'm sure he's fine love he probably just got busy with work he'll come home soon don't worry" Joyce said Y/n sighed she new something wasn't right she felt it, her husband was out there at 2 am and she didn't know what to, think too many what if's popped in her head. Y/n was driven out of her thoughts when the door bell rang she bolted to the door and swung the door open  to see two policemen one tall and the other short. "You're Mrs.Bang right "? one of the officers asked "yes come in how may I help you " Y/n answered  the two cops came inside and gave Y/n a sad look "your husband was in a car accident this evening the officer said Y/n's heart drop as she became teary eyed i-is he okay? she stuttered fortunately yes he's doing fine he may have a mild head injury we can take to see him if you'd like the officer said Y/n nodded and made her way to tell Joyce the news. "I'm so sorry Y/n Joyces said giving her bestfriend a loving hug.

 

Your POV

     I rushed my way into Yongguk's room my heart dropped again he had cuts all over his face and looked very hurt. I watched as his chest rose up and down I walked over to his bed side and held his hand his Yongguk's parents walked in his mom held my hand and rubbed my back "he's going to be fine the doctor said he may have a case of amnesia Yongguk's mother said I began crying Yongguk's father quickly embraced me into a hug I began to feel calm again. I heard shuffling from Yongguk's bed and quickly went back to his side. Yongguk held his head and sat up I let his parents fill him in on what happened I smiled and kissed his cheek but he brushed me off and looked to his parents where's Mi-Youngie ? he asked my heart was crushed . She's home Yongguk's mother answered "get her here please Yongguk pleaded Yongguk? I asked trying to grab his hand he moved his away and starred at me Who are you he asked Yongguk it's me Y/n your wife I answered What kind of sick joke is this where is my girlfriend I want Mi-Young now He yelled I shook my head Yongguk please I'm telling you the truth I said he shook his head I want you to leave now Yongguk said. Mi-Young walked into the door "aww my Yonggukie are you okay" she asked kissing Yongguk's head he smile I'm fine I'm sorry I didn't come home on time Yongguk answered . He embraced Mi-Young into a hug and then kissed he forehead my heart was broken he didn't remeber me he didn't remember us I was his wife how could he not remember.I was shaken out of my thoughts as Yongguk's mother grabbed my hand while his father rubbed my back trying to calm me down again they both gave me a sympathetic looks "don't worry" Yongguk's mother mouthed I forced a smile on to my face and tried to keep tears from falling .I looked over at Yongguk and Mi-Young ,Mi-Young caught a glance of me and smirked I balled my fist p I wasn't going to let her win I just couldn't "I'm going to do everything I can to save my marriage I said myself.

   

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well here's another chapter for you guys I'm trying my best to get this to be more interesting for you all haha but anyways I'm open to idea's it just seems that my account wn't let me activate my comment box :) I'll figure this out soon but thanks for reading until then see you in the next chapter lovelies.