Chapter 1

Last Time I Felt Like This

It was too early for this way too early for this it was 6 am and Yongguk and I were on our way to the airport. His bestfriend Mi-young was moving back into town and I well I was really not happy about it. Now don't get me wrong she was a nice girl.....to other people,but she seemed to want to make my life miserable . Ever since Yongguk and I got married her hatred for me grew each day Yongguk and I were married. I accepted the fact that they're childhood bestfriends and were eachother's first love obviously that wasn't enough for her.

 "I'm only here because you made me come" I said to Yongguk as we slowly pulled into the airport Yongguk laughed "Y/n can you at least try to get along with Mi-young?" he asked "ha me? get along with her I don't think so" I said Yongguk rubbed the back of his head can you try one more time with her ...please he asked I sighed "ugh fine I just don't feel  safe having her around you I know she still loves you and that scares me a little". He smiled and had us stop walking for a bit "you have nothing to worry about Y/n you're my present and future Yongguk said I smiled at how corny he could be but it always made me smile as he was going to pull me in for kiss we were interrupted by a yelling Mi-young . YONGGUKIE ! she yelled running in between me and Yongguk. Could this girl get any more annoying? I asked myself . Mi-young you remember my wife Y/n right ? Yongguk asked. Mi-young turned around and looked me up and down oh...yeah sure anyways Yongguk  WE need to get going mom and dad are waiting to see us Mi-young said I gave Yongguk my I'm going to yell at you when we get home face. What do you mean we I asked well we as is in me and Yongguk we don't need a third person Mi-young said  uhh let's go guys Yongguk said quickly grabbing my hand walking to the car.

~One Hour Later~

            I was officially done, Mi-young was working on my nerves I was borderline ready to just jump out the car. It took everything in me to remain calm this was too much for one day. I looked at Yongguk who was also on my bad side at the moment . What? he asked nothing..absolutely nothing I answered  the car stopped in front of Mi-young's parents house. Mi-young got out out the car and I sighed of relief ugh yesssss finally I said loudly Yongguk laughed she wasn't that bad he said I gave him a death stare,he became serious almost instantly. You're not coming in Yongguk Mi-young asked No the wifey feels sick so i'm going to take her home Yongguk answered. Mi-young sighed but Yonggukie she whined . I cringed at her failed attempt of trying to be cute. Another time I promise Yongguk said Mi-young rolled her eyes fine I guess she said and with that she walked into her parents home. Ughhh one day down a lot more to go I said rubbing the side of my head. This was going to be a long year .

 

 

 

 

Hey guys so it's late and tried my best to make this longer this is my first time writing a fanfic so sorry if it was't interesting yet but anyways I do apperciate suggestion or corrections or anything to help this fanfic out a little thanks for reading and hopefully see you in chapter two .