Chapter 3

Last Time I Felt Like This

Y/n sat in her car "how could this happen to me "? she asked herself tears began to roll down her face. Y/n began to drive her vision was not great it was blurry the only thing that filled her thoughts was the old memories that was now dead. Y/n's vision was getting worse by the second she knew that drving in this condition was not healthy,before she could even do anythngit was too late she had swerved off the rode everything went black.

Y/n woke up in the hospital the next morning cuts and bruises covered her body ,she couldn't exactly remember anything. She looked at the wedding ring on her hand her face scruntched since when was I married she asked herself .Y/n was pulled out of her thoughts when a nurse entered the room she was a brunette she was about the same age as y/n . Good morning Mrs. Bang I'm Keri and I'll be your nurse today she chirped .Y/n would have loved her presences a little more if she only knew what the heck was going on and why she was in the hospital. Y/n held her head what's going on she asked you were in a pretty bad car accident ma'am and by the looks of this chart you have amnesia Keri answered. y/n looked at her hand again .....so this explains why i don't remeber who my husband is Y/n said Keri nodded her head don't worry you'll remember in no time Keri said giving Y/n a reassuring smile.

Yongguk's parents had just gotten the news of y/n's amnesia diagnosis. Yongguk's mom sighed how are going to deal with both of them Yongguk's mom asked well he can't forget his wife that can't happen Yongguk's dad answered Yongguk's mom rubbed her temples I'm thinking they shoould both stay with us for a while Yongguk's mom said Yongguk's dad nodded sounds like a good idead he agreed Yongguk's parents hugged eachother we'll find a way to fix thiis fast Yongguk's dad said as he kissed his wife's forehead. Miyoung was on the oother side of the wall she had heard every word Yongguk's parents said she smikred at the idea of Yogguk and Y/n not remembering eachother it gave her a good advantage, her smirk faded when she realized that Yongguk and Y/n would still be in the same house she needed a plan to keep them apart . Miyoung knew that if they spent enough time together someone would remember everything and she neede to prevent that.

Y/n pushed her long black hair back she was finally released from the hospital she sat in what was her in-laws livingroom. She began to scan through a photo album of Yongguk and her wedding. "How could I not remember you" Y/n smiled at the fact that she married a very hansome man but the smile vanished remembering that she didn't remember who he was and he didn't remember who she was. Her thought's were interrupted by the front door opening Y/n looked up and saw Yongguk enter the house her heart began to flutter. y/n snapped out of her trance her husband was even more handsome in person she gave Yongguk a small smile in which returned but the moment was interupted by Miyoung. Miyoung rolled her eyes and kissed Yongguk ,he kissed back Y/n was upset but confused "am I a homewrecker y/n"? asked herself .

Yongguk POV

    I was entranced by the beauty sitting in my parents livingroom she was beautiful. i felt some type of connection to her but what was it ? I was knocked out of my thoughts when Miyoung walked in behind me we shared a kiss yet it didn't feel right. I looked over at y/n she looked hurt and confused but why we had nothing to do with eachother. I was sure that she was probably meeting with my parent's for some business deal or something. I pushe devery thought out of my head and led myself and Miyoung into to the kitchen to greet my parents and sister. They were on their way out to the livingroom. I greeted them what type of business plan are you guys planning now i asked my father nothing he said I gave him a confused look then what is that woman doing here I asked she's staying with us for a while,she's a foreign exchange student so please be good to her my mother answered I nodded and gave my parents a promising smile.

Third person POV

    Yongguk's parents let a relieved breath good save mom Yongguk's sister said how long do we have to lie about this Yongguk's mom asked the doctors said don't force them to remember anything Yongguk's dad answered that might be a while Yongguk's sister said as she looked over at Y/n she doesn't deserve this neither does Yongguk's sister Hana said. The trio made their way into the livingroom giving Y/n the best smiles they could. Y/n smiled back and began to feel  a little better so this where i'll be staying ? Y/n asked yes,and please if you need anything just asked Yongguk's mom said you're room's right next to mine Hana said happily,Y/n smiled at Hana. Hana showed y/n where her room as Y/n entered her room Hana turned and made her way to her room. Hana sighed to herself she knew that this would be a long stressful time.