Ch. 4: He’s a Born Hater

I’ll Never Leave You Alone

Sixteen years before, he was born.

At the first year, he was a cute little baby boy that’s everyone love. And so does the ten years later.

At the ten years, he is growing up as a naughty kid. Everyone in his family didn’t like him when one day, he done a bad thing. Punching his classmate in elementary school.

“Why did you doing that? You naughty kid!”

After that, he went home. He was welcomed with a punch in his left cheek from his father.

And it was made his son-father relationship off.

“What happened to your face?” Bom asked him when they played basketball together in the park near their house.

He just ignoring her question and continuing played basketball.

“Oh my God! What is that?!” Bom suddenly shouted and successfully distracted his attention.

She then grabbed the ball and made a point.

“What was that?!” Seunghyun shouted annoyingly to Bom.

Bom just pouted her lips.

Meanwhile Seunghyun walked out from the field. Bom approach him.

“What happened to you?” Bom asked him.

Seunghyun still didn’t move.

Bom sighed, and then hold Seunghyun’s red cheeks and made him looking at her.

“Hey, I’m your friend… It’s okay…”

After Bommie said that, small tears dropped from Seunghyun’s eyes. To tell you the truth, it’s really hurting Bommie’s heart to see him hurt like that.

“I’m okay…Bom.” Seunghyun said and make a silent. He didn’t want to continue the conversation.

And then Bommie nodded her head, trying to understand what happened.

 

When he was fifteen, he was broken.

It was like, at that time, it’s a nightmare to him. His mommy left him.

“Huuuuuaaaaahh..hhhhuuuu..huu..huu…Auntyyyyy!!” Bom’s scream was so loud at that time. And everyone in the room that heard and saw Bom all almost cried.

It’s like she already lost everything she have. But it’s not hers. It’s her best friend’s.

The one who standing like frozen human and didn’t move at all, like for 2 hours ago. He just was standing there with blank face. Just looking blankly with red eyes on his mommy’s dead body.

Bom’s loud scream didn’t move him at all. He was broken. He was break into so many pieces. He lost his mind. He didn’t know who he is now. His throat was thirsty because he bears his tears.

What happened to him like there was a giant bomb destroying his head.

And now, you can tell that he is a bad boy.

 

 

“Hey!” Bom poked her bestfriend’s shoulder and walked with him.

Seunghyun just looked at her blankly without enthusiasm. But he gives his strawberry milk to Bom.

“Thank you,” Bom then sipped the milk.

They walk with silence until they arrive at canteen.

“Trusttttt meeee~~” 

Out of sudden, Seunghyun started to singing out loud in canteen. All of the students’ eyes is in Seunghyun and Bom.

“What are you doing?!” Bom whisper to Seunghyun and pinch his arm.

“Aww!”

“You better to shut up before I kick you!”  Bom whispered again and decide to leave the embarrassing Seunghyun.

But she as usually didn’t bother her surrounded and ended up crashed by a huge-human-being who turn out to be Choi Siwon, the monster from class 2-1!

“Hey…” the heavy voice from Siwon is filling the canteen. Even it’s just a ‘hey’, ya!

Bom stand up by herself and look up at the voice. But not even a second, she found Siwon’s left hand grabbed her jaw.

“Did you see me or you don’t have eyes huh?!” He looked sharply at Bom.

Bom doesn’t scare of Siwon but she doesn’t have any power and strength to against him.

“Now you don’t even have ears, huh?! B**tch!!” Bom closed her eyes and hoped that somebody else will save her now. Immediately from Siwon’s punch.

“DON’T YOU DARE!!!” A loud voice of Seunghyun is heard and Bom found herself fallen to floor again.

Seunghyun take a charge of Siwon and punching him repeatedly. Ignoring every people who’s looking at him and whispering about him.

From Bom’s eyes, a small tears fall to her left cheek. She had seen him like this. She have saw that blank eyes. She knew it all too well. He lost his mind. He is being controlled by his angry and released with his punch. The monsters inside his soul is coming out.

“OMG!! Help here! Pleasee!!”

“Let’s bring the teacher here!!”

People are already in their panic to see Seunghyun doesn’t stop his punch.

It has to be stopped here. Or he would kill him.

Bom stand up and hold Seunghyun’s hand. And hug him.

“Stop it! You hurt him!”

But Seunghyun doesn’t want to stop. He is at his bad.

“Look at me!! Please!!!” Bom filled with her tears and hold Seunghyun’s cheeks.

But he still not. And the worst is coming.

He finally found himself punching Bom, who is now lying down in the floor.

Bom found a nose-blood coming from her nose and flowing rapidly. She rubs it with her sleeve, but it’s no use.

The entire situation makes her so annoying. The atmosphere, people, all of it seems so blur. People are around, there’s human here, but it’s like you don’t see humanity.

They all just stood by themselves, watching their friends like an object and not even move or at least, think of something.

It makes Bom sick. The person that she wants to protect the most is in danger because of her. But she doesn’t have any strength to stop it. It’s the moment that she hates the most.  The moment that she doesn’t have anything to do to save the situation.

And now, she just cries. Louder. With the nose-blood still flowing.

Saw that Seung-hyun not even looking at her. Saw that the monster has taken over Seunghyun. Saw that his soul screaming, wanting her help.

“YA! CHOI SEUNG-HYUN!! STOP IT! YOU WILL KILL HIM!!”

“YOU WILL KILL HIM!! YOU WILL KILL HIM!!”

That was the last words she said before fainted.

The last thing that she remembered was Seung-hyun stopped his punch and came to her with tears on his face. And saying,

“I’m sorry Bommie-ya…”

***