Ch. 1: I told you to be careful with my heart

I’ll Never Leave You Alone

“Hey...” Jiyong come to the seat next to me. I smiled at him.

“What happened to you face?” he asked.

“What? Nothing wrong, I guess…” Answered me with touching my face and then looked at the laptop monitor in front of me to check it. And nothing wrong...

“It’s not about that... Why you looking at me so cold lately?” he held my face and made me looking at him. My cheeks roses.

“Emm... nothing wrong...” I slightly turn my eyes. Not looking at him.

For one second, I felt that he’s getting closer to me.

“What are you doing? We’re in the school, Ji.” I looked at my right and left side.

Yeah... we are crowded with so many students who don’t even care what we’re doing. But honestly, I feel uncomfortable…

“Why did you liar to me? I clearly saw your shaking eyes... Why? Tell me, honey...” he said it with crossed his arms.

“SSttt… did you forget that this is a school? You’re the one that don’t want our secret known by people, aren’t you?

He just looked at me without saying any words.

I sigh. I just don’t want he know my secret. It will hurt him. If he doesn’t, he should do.

I replied him with a small smile.

I saw him sighed.

“Hey, looked… I just…”

“Hey, Bom. What are doing here? Suit...suiit...” My word is cut off by Seung hyun.

I pouted my lip and started to leaved my seat, but stopped by Seunghyun. He held my hand in front of Jiyong.

I decided to back to my seat. I gave his a question look that says, ‘what?’

“Nothing. I just want to tell you something.” Hearing that, Jiyong suddenly stand up and leave.

“ What?”

“Em… do you know that girl?” he said with pointing his finger at a girl who’s stretching in the field.

I just nodded my head.

“Good. Did you think that she’s a good girl?”

I nodded again my head.

“So, I can go out with her, right?” he looked straight at the girl.

Do you start it again this time? Isn’t this your second time you doing this? Playing with the girl and want me to make you go out with the girl you like? Why me? Did you ever think that you will hurt me? Did you ever think that maybe I like you? Why you do this to me…

“Do as you like.” I answered coldly.

He looked at me. I just drink my milk, ignoring him.

“What happen to you?”

“Nothing happened to me. If you want her to be your girl, then you should after her. You always do this, don’t you? What’s the problem then? Why you have to asked me to do anything to make you date with that girl?!” I shouted at him and leaved him.

“Bom, I didn’t ask you to help me, right now. I just want your advice. I’m not playing a game right now, I think I found a right person. And if you don’t want to help me, then don’t. I think you’re my best friend.”

He leaves me now. He didn’t run after me anymore like he always does for the past years.

I ever told you that you should be careful with my heart, but why did you catch this as a joke?