Ch. 2: Kimi No Teary Eyes

I’ll Never Leave You Alone

Bom and Seunghyun walking into tennis course together. They had a practice for their match next month, because they’re two was chosen as the representative from their school. This is the first time they practices together.

“What’s your plane?” Bom asking while Seunghyun taking a ball and starting the game.

“What plane?” Bom rolled her eyes.

“You know what I’m talking about.”

“I really don’t know.” He smashed and the ball runs out the line.

Bom rolled her eyes again and pouted her lips.

“Sorry, my bad.” He said with smiles.

“ Ok, I won’t help!” Bom smashed the ball and give her a point. She smiled widely.

Seunghyun place his hands on his waist and blow his bang with the air from his mouth.

Bom keep playing the game, ignoring him who still looking deeply at her.

For about 30 minutes later, Bom taking a rest and sit.

“Don’t cross your legs, Bom.” Seunghyun said while sit beside her. Bom still ignoring him and drink her vitamin water.

Suddenly, Seunghyun lift up her legs and straight it.

“Listen to me, please.” He said and places his legs on the top of Bom’s straight legs.

“What are you doing? People will look at us. And are you not afraid if that girl will see us?”

“Mwo, Eottaeseo.. There’s nothing about us, so I’m not afraid. And I already told her, that you’re my best friend, so she won’t misunderstand.”

Bom’s tears almost flow down on her cheeks, but she holds it. His words are really making her heart hurts.

*So, this is why that girl smiled at me so friendly yesterday… He already made his move and I knew it will goes well with or without my help… Ah..tears..please don’t come out now..Please…*

“Good for you then I guess..” Bom answered without looking at him.

“There she comes.” Seunghyun look at the girl who bring roll skipping and walk toward them. He removes his legs from Bom’s legs.

Bom’s eyes going wide when she saw there’s Jiyong too with the girl.

“Hi! Come here!” Seunghyun smile widely and welcoming her.

“Oh, hi Bom! Nice to see you here..” She wave at Bom.

Bom just smile nicely to her. *Dara…She’s beautiful and nice girl…*

“Did you have a practice too, today?” Seunghyun asked her.

“Yup. Can I have your drink?” She drink Seunghyun’s drink comfortly.

“Hello?” Jiyong who sit beside Bom wave his hand in front of Bom’s face.

“Oh, hi.” Bom looked at him strangely.

“Why?” Jiyong look confused.

“Eum, nothing.. Did the practice going well?”

“Yeah.. You?” Bom just pouted her lips and looked at Seunghyun with annoyed expression.

Jiyong laughed hard at her. Her face is just so cute…

“What’s with that face..” Jiyong then place his hand in Bom head and messing her bang. Bom pouted her lips again.

“Since when you two being so close?” Seunghyun who quietly looking at two of them, now speak out. Bom startled.

“Why? Of course we’re close... we’re in the same school, right? I think it’s you who’s not close with him..” Bom answered nervously.

How if Seunghyun know about we two dating each other? Jiyong will be mad..

Seunghyun looked at Bom strangely.

“Him? Of course I know… Ah… Because you never see me with him talking to each other, so you think we’re stranger? Hahaha..”

“Why? Did you two know each other?” Now, both Jiyong and Seunghyun laugh together.

“Ya, Park Bom. Man friendship is different from the girl. We’re know each other because we’re in basket club together..”

Seunghyun poke Bom’s head and laugh together with Dara.

“Ah…right, I forget about it. So, Dara, what practice did you have today?”

“I had a running practice..”

“Running?” Bom asked with weird face.

“Yeah, the one you hate the most. Running..” Seunghyun poke Bom’s head again. Bom just pouted her lips.

“You didn’t answer my question yet, right? I think there’s something about you two..” Seunghyun asked Bom and Jiyong.

“Yeah, I think there’s something too about you two. Jiyong, you answered too much when I asked about Bom this morning, didn’t you think so? I just asked you because last week I saw you two guys walked together at corridor. Now, let’s us know the truth..” Dara asked with curious look and smile on her beautiful face.

Bom and Jiyong just keep silent. Especially, Bom.

She doesn’t know what to say. She afraid if she says a wrong answer, Jiyong will mad at her and she knows that things will not going t.. 

 

“We’re dating.”

A gentle voice is heard from the man beside Bom. His words are clearly heard from Bom’s left ear that’s now heated up.

Seunghyun can’t hide his shocked face.

“Owh, really? I didn’t know it,, amteun congrats.” Dara congrats Bom and Jiyong with clapping her hands.

Bom looked at Jiyong whose now smile widely and pouted out his tongue cutely.

Bom just stare at him strangely and hold her laugh so hard. Jiyong with his crooked laugh.

“Is this true? I mean, for real?” Seunghyun asked with serious face.

Three of them looked at him strangely.

“Of course, for real.” Bom answered.

For like five seconds they all just froze in the place.

And then Seunghyun stand up. “I think I have to go first, I forgot to buy something for my Dad. Sorry, Dara. I can’t accompany you back to your house. See ya..”

Seunghyun left them with frozen serious face.

“What’s wrong with him?” Dara stood and choose to catch him.

Bom just stare at them without saying any words.

*It’s better to let this go or else I can’t hold it anymore..*

Bom hold Jiyong's hand and close her eyes.