Six.

Tale of Erithea (Nothing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Six.

In Erithea...

The cream walls that surrounded the barracks' main room, were covered in heavy armour and shields for decoration. The diamond encrusted chandeliers hung high from the ceiling, refracting the light to display little rainbows here and there. Little crystals glowing iridescently under the light from the chandeliers the hung several feet overhead. The floor was of the best and most expensive marble in the realm. In the centre of the room was a large, Bocote table with intricate carvings on the sides; and in one of the heavy chairs sat a handsome, furious young man.

"What do you mean Krystal failed her mission?"

"Uh, you see, my Lord, another Erithean materialised at the location and killed Krystal before she got the chance to terminate her."

"Why didn't she have any back up?" Seungho was fuming now. His dark, strong brows furrowed in irritation and his knuckles were white, itching to pick up a sword and behead someone.

"She said she could handle the halfling herself, my Lord."

"Well obviously she couldn't. And who was the Erithean that wiped her out?"

"We don't know, my Lord; there are no details about their encounter. But one thing's fo sure: he's a lot more powerful than Park Junpyo and Sohee combined, my Lord." The soldier cowered before his master, waiting for the man to explode in anger.

"More powerful than Junpyo and Sohee? How is that even possi-" he trailed off, rage ablaze in his eyes. The soldier glanced at his master, smirking internally.

"Unless?" the soldier cautiously asked, even though he already knew the answer.

"The only way that could happen is if Junpyo and Sohee had a child." His voice was quiet and steady. He abruptly stood up from his seat, "Send for Namjoon. Make sure he kills the bastard at once."

"Yes, my Lord." the soldier scurried away to the dark price's room.

***

The sound of knocking reverberated through the quiet room.

"I wonder what they want this time." The dark prince looked up from his book, "Come in."

The blonde, deer-eyed soldier opened the door, "Master Kim, Lord Seungho has sent for you."

"What dirty job does he want me to do now? Kidnap, steal or kill?" The white haired boy paced about in his room, "Which one is it now?" he glanced at the soldier in amusement as he flicked lint off of his jumper, "Is it something fun and challenging? The last job was too easy." He let out a low, cruel chuckle that made the soldier shiver, "Luhan, is it? Please, tell me."

The blonde soldier swallowed hard and nodded slowly, "To kill, Master Kim."

A machiavelic growl escaped Namjoon's lips, the corners turning up in pleasure, displaying small dimples on either of his cheeks.

"To kill it is then."

***

"To Park Chanyeol:

It is with utmost urgency that I inform you: Seungho has sent the dark prince after you and the halfling. You have two weeks maximum to prepare. Be careful.

H."

Chanyeol scanned through the letter he recieved from his informant earlier that morning. His perfect features etched with w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter