Prologue

Tale of Erithea (Nothing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prologue.

"Some time after the universe had been created, the devine warrior Robur settled down on Earth after centuries of gruesome wars and spilling the blood of his enemies. The humans lived in harmony and peace, and after witnessing the magnificence of Robur, they crowned the Seraphim their ruler. To alleviate his loneliness, Robur requested that Agios- the lord of his homeplane- give him a confidant with whom Robur could consult regarding the deeds of his kingdom.

"His name: Prostátis the Seraphim. He became Robur's closest friend and servant, but as servants often do, Prostátis turned his sword to his master's neck. He craved power beyond the king of Earth and devised a plot to overthrow Robur. However, Robus knew the heart of his servant. In all his rage and omnipotence, Robur banished Prostátis to the unknown depths of Earth and stigmatized him with a mark so grotesque that anyone who laid eyes upon it would know of what he had done.

"And so Prostátis lived in isolation, his inner most darkest desires ate at his soul and mind until he snapped. The beautiful, blonde haired, blue eyed seraphim grew a lust for corruption and death so great that he began preying on the innocent humans that roamed Robur's perfect Earth. He destroyed city upon city; country upon country crumbled under the pressure of his iron boot. The world was no longer what Robur had envisioned it to be. Left and right, humans were being ruined with the sins of Prostátis.

"That was when Agios and Robur created Esmi the High Seraphim. An enticing being with the sole purpose of overpowering Prostátis and purifying the human race. In a mighty battl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter