Four.

Tale of Erithea (Nothing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Four. 

Junyoung, Chanyeol and Yoojin stepped through the rip, into the human realm. They were back in what was Junyoung's apartment before he went to Erithea in 1994, two years after he married Eun Hee.

Yoojin was still unconscious in her father's arms as Chanyeol clutched the lavender gemstone his guardian had handed to him.

"Chanyeol," Junyoung spoke, his voice stern, "I'd like to follow Eun Hee's request. I can't have you living with us because it might put the both of you in danger."

"Where will I go?" The boy's voice filled with panic at the sudden thought of being separated from his loved ones.

"There's a community of Eritheans living here in secret. That was where Eun Hee stayed when she came here. A friend of hers will take care of you for now until I figure out things a little better." A sad smile covered the pain on his face but Chanyeol could see through it.

"But I don't want to be away from you and Yoojin! Not when I won't be able to see Eun Hee again!" Tears welled in the boy's eyes and his hand made a fist around the gem he still grasped.

"Chanyeol, I love you as if you were one of my own. I want you to know that. But we must respect Eun Hee's wish of keeping you and Yoojin away from harm. Knowing Seungho, he'll be hunting us down even if it means coming to the human realm himself." Junyoung looked at the younger one's hurt expression as he gazed softly at Yoojin.

With determination written all over his face, Chanyeol shifted his gaze to the person who cared for him like a father, "I promise, I will dedicate my life to controlling my atharc, and when I've mastered it, I'll protect Yoojin from Seungho. I won't let anyone lay a finger on her!" Junyoung smiled softly at the tall boy who's head just reached his nose.

"Then, I will give you your first task. I can most certainly guarantee that Sejeong will send one of his people to kill me. So when, and if, I am gone, you will give Yoojin back the gem keeping her memories and protect her from that bastard."

Moments later Yoojin awoke in a strange room, Junyoung acting as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter