Chapter 6

TERRIBLY CONFUSED ! ( HIATUS ! )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author  POV

 

 

Krystal and her band have just finished their lunch together at a mall.

 

They had been shopping , eating , walking , take selca and a lot of stuff in the mall for three hours.

 

 

 

 

* Me-me-me-me-me-me-me-me Only me-me~ *

 

 

 

She stopped walking with her members , the others begins to notice and stopped with her as well.

 

Krystal takes out her Iphone5 from her pursue and looked at the caller id.

 

She raised an eyebrow before answering the call , " Yeoboseyo unnie ? " She asked.

 

I made a gesture to my other members to wait and they nodded.

 

Walking a few meters away and then placed the phone next to my left ear.

 

" What is it unnie ? " I lazily said to her.

 

" Soojung-ah , where are you ? I'm hungry~ " Jessica whined through the phone making Soojung feel disgusted.

 

" Ugh , I can't go to the dorm early today. I'm hanging out with my members in the mall now , I'll just buy you some food okay ? Bye. "

 

" Soo- " She ended the call , ending the stupid annoying whining given by Jessica.

 

Quickly she puts the phone back into her pursue and walked towards her other members.

 

She noticed that Amber and Luna wasn't there already.

 

" Where's Amber and Luna ? " Krystal asked Victoria.

 

" Amber went home early because her dogs needs to be fed already. "

 

" And Luna ? "

 

" Oh , her parents called her and she said that she has a lot of things to do, so... " 

 

Victoria sighed and smiled at Krystal. " It's only us now. " Krystal continued Victoria's sentence.

 

Then they both laugh.

 

But , somewhere in the mall at the first floor , there has two pairs of eyes watching them from afar.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

On the first floor...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ShinB POV

 

 

 

 

I and Umji were hiding behind a bush , nearby a bench.

 

 

On the first floor.

 

 

While watching Krystal,

 

 

On the groundfloor.

 

 

People who passes by keeps on sending us weird looks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I can hear Umji beginning to sigh right beside me and then stood up from her squatting position.

 

I'm still in the squatting position and ignored her.

 

" Let's just go closer to them ? I think it will be even better than stalkin- "

 

" Watching. " I sternly corrected her and then begins to look at Krystal again , who was now walking with her friend somewhere into a clothing shop.

 

" So , like I was saying... I think it will be even better if I go closer to them than 'watching' them from here. " I rolled my eyes and then huffed.

 

Standing up and then begins to grab Umji's wrists , dragging here towards the shop that Krystal entered.

 

 " Yah ! " Umji screamed but I ignored her.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter