Chapter 5

TERRIBLY CONFUSED ! ( HIATUS ! )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ShinB POV

 

 

 

 

 

I am now in my room with my roommate , Umji.

 

It's midnight and I'm still wide awake.

 

Why am I awake ? *scoff* Well , the angry monster whos on the bed is the reason behind it.

 

She kicked me off the bed , making me fall onto my bum on the wooden floor.

 

She's now peacefully sleeping with her legs sprawling all over the bed , leaving me no space to even lay on it.

 

I groaned and begin to walk towards the desk , turning on the little lamp which looked like a cute little bunny.

 

( If you don't know how it looks like , here. )

 

 

I sat on the chair , placing both of my arms on the desk and then rested my left side of my head onto my arms.

 

Begining to close my eyes as I tried to sleep.

 

But then unfortunately , I couldn't.

 

I groaned into my arms , making the sound muffled by it.

 

Pouting my lips as I begin to think about the deal I've had with Umji this evening.

 

 

" I want you to prove me ,that you can be hers. " Her voice echoed through my ears and then into my mind.

 

 

 

 

Blinking my eyes repeatedly and then begin to scratch my head.

 

" Ughh.. How am I even supposed to get her to even know me ?! " I silently muttered angrily to myself.

 

After two hours of cursing myself for accepting the stupid challenge, someone suddenly touched my shoulder.

 

Making me to jump in suprise and looked behind , it was a sleepy Umji. I stitched my brows together and then let out a huff.

 

" Why are you so noisy in the middle of the night ? " She simply asked me and then yawned.

 

" Because.. A monster just aggresively kicked me off the bed. " I gritted my teeth when I remembered on how she did kick me out of the bed.

 

I felt Umji glaring at me as I smirked.

 

 

 

Then we stayed quiet as we could only hear our alarm clock ticking.

 

" So , what's your plan to get that dream girl of yours ? " Umji asked me as she begins to send little kicks or maybe you could say swinging her legs back and forth to the air , beside the bed.

 

I pouted and then look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter