Chapter 2

TERRIBLY CONFUSED ! ( HIATUS ! )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Krystal POV

 

 

 

 

" Don't get too nervous now my little one ! Let's set the stage on fire with a positive mood okay little Soojungie ? " Jessica said on the other line.

 

" Ne , unnie~ " I smiled at her concerness towards me as a sister.

 

" Just relax and breath in and ou- Hey ! what the- " I heard my unnie getting cut off as another voice begins to speak in the line.

 

I gasped and got afraid of what happened to my unnie.

 

" Ooii , little Jung~~ Heard you have your next performance after this ?? Well , wish you goodluck and break a leg yeah ? " Yoona said with the cheery voice through my phone.

 

I sighed in relief and my lips begins to curl itself upwards.

 

" We'll see your performance live after this too ! " Yuri unnie voice not really clear but still I can hear. " Aish you shut up black bean ! I'm the one who's on the phone not you ! " As I heard Yoona unnie yelled at Yuri unnie. I giggled softly and nodded.

 

" Arraso , arraso unnies~ You guys have fun during photoshoot okay ? I have to go now~ Byee~~ "

 

" Yah ! Give me back my phone ! " Jessica said and ended the call.

 

" So dorky. " I muttered to myself and kept my phone into my pursue. 

 

Later , I heard laughter approaching from outside of the door and the door was opened by a latter , followed by three more other girls. " Unnies ! " I said in a happy tone.

 

" Soojungiee~~ " Sulli said as she begins to pull me into a very warm embrace. Not long after , the other members begins to join in the warm hug too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2 hours later..

 

 

 

 

 

" All right f(x) , your group is next ! Hurry , get to the back stage. " Our manager oppa said as we nodded.

 

" Okay girls , it's time to burn the stage on fayaa~~ ! " Amber unnie says in excitement.

 

" Yeah ! "

 

" Wooo !! "

 

I laughed at their dorky actions at the backstage. I shook my head and began looking at the girl group who are now performing on the stage.

 

Cute outfits and innocent girls are performing on the stage , which reminded me a lot about my unnie's first M/V 'Into the new world'.

 

I was lost at the current thought of these girls until Luna begins to interrupt.

 

" Yah , Soojung-ah ! We're next ! "

 

I widened my eyes and smiled at her , we are now begining to go on stage.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica POV

 

 

 

"Omo ! Omo ! Omo ! Sica-ah , your little Jung is now on stage ! " I heard Tiffany squealing out in the living room with the others.

 

I rushed to the living room and joined them on the couch , which is already over-occupied by my other eight sisters.

 

" It's her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter