Chapter 8

TERRIBLY CONFUSED ! ( HIATUS ! )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

We are now in the living room , sitting on the couch leaving a huge gap between us in the middle. It was so super awkward for two hours between us , the only sounds that can only be heard was the television showing a pre-recorded inkigayo and the clock ticking on the wall. She was sitting with a very straight back and her hands on her lap like a good girl. I looked at her from head to toe , examining every details of my unnie and dang , I really think she got hit by a truck.

 

Her blonde hair became very brownish , her cold-aura vanished , her voice is not the same high-pitched voice like before.

 

I silently sighed as I see her playing with her fingers." Ehem. " I cleared my throat , just to get rid of the silent athmosphere. I heard her gulping down her saliva right before she slowly turns her head towards my direction.

 

" Y-yes ? " She stuttered.

 

My lips parted but nothing came out. The hell. " Uhh.. " I scratched my cheek in awkwardness as I begin to look at her.

 

" .. I.. " Come on Krystal  , think of something !? Anything perhaps ?! Stupid brain !

 

Mentally scolding myself for being so awkward with her all of the sudden. I begin to hit myself on the forehead as I close my eyes. Suddenly , a hand stopped me with a firm grip , making me stop hitting myself. Opening my eyes as I look up and there she was , my super-awkward unnie. She slowly puts my hand on her left cheek and smiled warmly at me. By that time , I immedeatly became blur with the sudden movement.

 

" Stop hitting yourself or else you'll get dumber. " My eyes didn't even blink as I looked at her with my hand still on her cheek. At that moment , I thought I felt butterflies flying around my stomach gracefully and felt a very weird feeling that I couldn't even describe.

 

" I'll just go to the kitchen and cook us dinner alright ? Don't even bother about helping me , I can do it. " My eyes widened at her sentence. Okay , I think a truck really hit her , wait no , I think the truck ran over her goddamn head and made her like this. I said to myself , mentally. Is she really my unnie.

 

Gulping my saliva down , I nodded obediently as she gently place my hand away from her warm cheek. Oddly , I suddenly felt sad when she puts my hand away. My unnie smiled at me as she begins to caress my cheeks and pinched it gently right before walking towards the opposite way of the kitchen. As I was about to tell her that she was going to the wrong way , she immedeatly turns towards the kitchens direction while scratching her cheeks that was covered in pink , embarassingly. I giggled.

 

What was that weird feeling with my unnie just now ? I shrugged off my thoughts and then begin to lay on the couch as I played some random games on my phone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter