Chapter 3

TERRIBLY CONFUSED ! ( HIATUS ! )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ShinB POV

 

 

 

I'm walking in circles across my room for about two hours already.

 

I sighed and plopped myself to my single bed , fixing my eyes to the ceiling.

 

" Now that I'm a singer.. " I muttered to myself.

 

I've been thinking tons of ways of how to get close to the group of Girl's Generation and F(X).

 

Just to get Krystal to know me.

 

I blinked repeatedly as my room door was slowly opened.

 

" Hey. " The voice called as she begins to walk towards my direction.

 

I didn't even bother to look at her as I just simply raised a hand to the air , waving at her a bit.

 

" Whatcha' been thinking these past few hours ? " She said , sitting beside me.

 

I soon looked at her. " It's nothing Umji. " She glared at me and then raised an eyebrow.

 

" Oh really ? " I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

 

We stayed silent for a few good minutes.

 

" Is it about Krystal ? " She questioned me. I widened my eyes and quickly sat up.

 

" The hell- How did you- "

 

" I saw you kissing , squealing and caress a photo of her at the waiting room in Inkigayo earlier. " She smirked.

 

I begin to freeze at her statement. I looked at her with my lips pouted.

 

" W-well.. Could y-you just s-stay quiet ? And NOT let anyone k-know about this ??! " Angrily whispering at her as I hit her shoulder.

 

She begins to yelp and hit my head playfully. " Yah ! Yah ! Don't hit me like that ! Okay , I won't tell anyone. " I sighed in relief.

 

" But in one condition.. " I stopped my breathing and looked at her.

 

One of my eyes begins to twitch , my teeth begins to grind and a bead of sweat rolling down to my forehead.

 

" I want you to prove me ,that you can be hers. " She mentioned the sentence with a smirk plastered on her face.

 

Raising a fist to the air but I was stopped.

 

" Uh uh , I'll tell the others if you do anything to me. " I scoffed.

 

" Ugh ! Okay fine ! If I win her heart ? What would I get in return ? " I begin to smile mischiveously.

 

She groans and taps her chin , thinking.

 

After a few minutes , she snapped a finger to the air.

 

" I'll buy you whatever you want " She wiggled her eyebrows which made me squint my eyes.

 

I looked away from her and started to have second thoughts.

 

I sighed and extended a hand towards the latter, defeatedly.

 

" Hmm... Okay deal. " We shook hands and went outside to join the others.

 

 

 

 

Krystal POV

 

 

 

" Unnie ~~~ " I whined at my unnie.

 

We are sitting together on a couch. I lay my back on the couch as I sat on it , while Jessica lays her whole body on the couch with her feet on my lap.

 

" I already told you~ I don't cook~~.. " I groaned at my unnie as she was busy taking selcas of her. I pouted and snatched the phone away from her hand.

 

She widened her eyes and crossed her arms. I stuck my tounge out playfully with her phone in the air with my other hand.

 

" Yaahh ! Give it back ! I wasn't done ! " She huffed and begins to swing her hands on random directions in the air.

 

" You have to catch it yourself ~~ " I as I began to run away from her.

 

" Yah ! You little- I'm coming ! " I heared her tiny footsteps coming towards my direction.

 

Begining to panic , I ran upstairs and quickly went into her room.

 

" Damn , her room is so messy. " I commented as I look around for a hiding spot.

 

" You'll be sorry if I catch you ! " I heard her yelling coming from outside.

 

I gasped and went under her bed.

 

Under her bed , I felt a lot of laces and something with sponge. I turned my sister's phone on and used it as flashlight.

 

My cheeks begins to reddened as I notice a lot of her undergardments surrounding me.

 

As I was about to get away from that place , I heared the doorknob being slowly twisted open. I had no choice but to stay with her undergardments.

 

" Where are you Soojungie~ ? " My older sister said with a very annoying tone.

 

I closed my mouth with my two bare hands as I saw her tiny feets slowly walking closer.

 

Suddenly , she stopped her movements and I kept on freezing on my current position.

 

My heart raced in panic mode as she slowly begins to bend her knees,

 

I saw her hairs falling slightly as head head begins to lower,

 

Trembling , I started to make a move.

 

" YAH ! " She screamed as she saw me crawling to the opposite direction from her , under the bed.

 

I quickly crawled a bit faster this time , through every br

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter