Chapter 1

TERRIBLY CONFUSED ! ( HIATUS ! )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal POV

 

 

 

 

" Unnie ! Breakfast is ready ! " I yelled from the kitchen , hoping that she heard me and yes , she heard me.

 

" Yeah , be there in a minute ! " She replied from her room with a not-so-clear voice.

 

I shook my head and then placed our plates on the dining table.

 

* Me-me-me-me-me-me-me-me Only me-me~ *

 

My phone rang from my short short's pocket. " Hmm ? " I took my phone out and looked at the caller ID.

 

" Taeyeon unnie ? " I answered the call while getting some fork for me and Jessica to use.

 

" Yah ! Where's your unnie ?! She's so late ! " She yelled angrily through the phone.

 

I put my ear away from the phone for a couple of good seconds and then return back again.

 

" Calm down unnie. My ear bleeds already. " I faked a sob and then I can hear Taeyeon unnie groaning on the other line.

 

" Why don't you call my unnie's phone number instead of me ? " I asked her as I placed the forks on each plate.

 

" I did but she won't answer me , that's why I called yours instead. " I can imagine Taeyeon unnie rolling her eyes as she spoke that sentence.

 

" So ,what she's doing right now ? " Asked Taeyeon unnie on the other line.

 

" I don't know. "

 

" Well , could you go and check her out ? She's so late. "

 

" Ne unnie. "

 

I walked towards my unnie's room door and knocked on it. " Unnie~ It's late already ! Taeyeon unnie is pissing off already~ "

 

" Yah Soo Jung ah ! I can still hear you ! " She yelled again through the phone.

 

I giggled and continued knocking on the door.

 

" Unniee~~ " I stop knocking and whined outside of her door , hoping she would open it soon.

 

But then , she didn't.

 

I ruffled my hair in frustration and then looked at her door.

 

" Taeyeon unnie , she won't open the door.. " I can hear her sigh through the phone.

 

" Ugh , I'll just come over. "

 

" I- "

 

With that , she hung up.

 

I rolled my eyes and then shrugged my shoulders , walking towards the kitchen and grabbed our plates to the living room.

 

Turning the T.V on and then began eating the pancake.

 

Soon , I heard knockings on the main door. I was annoyed and then soon I opened it.

 

" Your unnie hasn't woken up yet ?! " It was Taeyeon unnie and Yuri unnie.

 

" Uhh , I- " She pushed me aside and then went towards Jessica's door. She began knocking while turning the door knob furiously.

 

I closed my ears with my two bare hands and then looked at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter