Playing hard to get, huh?

Super Junior One Shot Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Super Junior was a group of men in the SM High School which always hanged with themselves only. It was like a circle. No one entered nor nobody left the group. It consisted of 12 members. Suju was the most popular group in the school and was stuffed excessively with various stars. They were talented in multifarious fields -- in science (Sungmin was one of the top students), maths (Kyuhyun’s scores belonged to top 5% of Korean students), literature (Yesung has published two books, including a philosophical one), sports (Hyukkie has gathered over tens of awards) and etc.  Moreover, their personalities varied greatly -- for example, there was the angelic Leeteuk and the evil Kyu -- and so did their hobbies. However, in the end they got along extremely well.

 

And of course, they were tremendously popular among girls. Despite some members being gay and even in a relationship, such as Eunhyuk with Donghae, girls still squealed and giggle whenever they saw one of the men.

 

“So the TVXQ high school is merging with ours?” Sungmin asked as he ate his lunch with the rest of the members under a big tree’s shadow.

 

“Yup, they are going to enter our school ground tomorrow morning,” Leeteuk confirmed.

 

The school idols sighed in unison. Somehow they knew that this merging is going to cause some turmoil. The whole school schedule was supposed to be altered and many other changes were soon to be established.

 

“It’s not gonna be as peaceful as now anymore, but let’s hope that we will still be able to be as lazy as we are right now,” Hyukkie said and the rest nodded in agreement.

 

 

As soon as Kyuhyun passed the gates and entered the school, he heard girls saying hello to him and squealing whenever he made an eye contact with them. It was a tradition and something that every SJ member had to deal with. Some found it adorable, and some not. Kyu belonged to the latter group. He believed that it was unnecessary and troublesome, but then again, members asked him to occasionally be polite, so he complied. Therefore, from time to time, Kyu would nod his head to reciprocate the greetings.

 

“So you must be Cho Kyuhyun, huh?” a tall boy said, catching the SJ’s maknae’s attention, “The famous gamer and math genius.”

 

“Yes, that is me. And you are..,?” Kyu raised his eyebrow and noticed that the people surrounding him had their eyes glued at both of them.

 

He also realized that there are some unfamiliar faces. The student concluded that those people must belong to the TVXQ High School.

 

“My name’s Shim Changmin. I am a part of DBSK,” Changmin replied, “DBSK is something like Super Junior in SM High School, but at TVXQ High School.”

 

“Doesnt TVXQ and DBSK mean the same? If I remember correctly the only difference is in the language used,” Kyu noted and frowned a little bit.


“Oh, you did some research? Splendid. Well, my school originally was international and mainly Chinese students attended it, but with passing time, more Korean citizens joined it. Since all members of my group were Korean, they translated the name into our native language,” Minnie explained, “How about you? Where did your team get such a weird name?”

 

“Ah, I see. I just heard some rumours about you. Do your own research. I’m too lazy to tell you the whole story,” the older boy replied and shrugged, “Your name somehow sounds familiar to me. Are you the Evil Maknae or something along those lines?”

 

“Yup,” Changmin concurred, “Rumors, huh? I hate them. Anyway, you most probably hold the same position. You look like one who would crush one’s soul if given a chance.”

 

“Indeed. You look no better Changmin-ssi,” Kyuhyun smirked ominously.

 

The boys somehow felt unpleasant feelings toward the other, yet were interested and wanted to know more about the opposite party. They glared at each other, sparkles of curiosity shining in their eyes. Somehow there was an icy atmosphere surrounding them. On one hand they were eager to use their sharp tongues, on the other, there was some kind of connection between them, but they couldn’t explain it in words. And that is why they hesitated whether to speak or not.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah! Our class is about to start!” Wookie called as his head was sticking out from the classroom.

 

“I’m coming!” Kyu shouted back, still staring into Minnie’s eyes, “Well, I also hate rumors.”

 

And with that, he his heel and went towards the classroom.

 

“Tsk,” Changmin muttered under his nose, “Fascinating.”

 

“Oh, here you are Changminnie,” Jaejoong said when he noticed his maknae, “Have you meet anybody interesting?”

 

“Yeah,” Minnie responded, grinning slightly, “Can you tell me more about Cho Kyuhyun?”

 

 

As time passed, those two seemed to compete with each other. Although they have never stated that they are rivaling, so it looked like a silent challenge. They fought in many areas starting from maths, sports, science, and even singing, despite never performing the last activity before. They have join

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter