It hurts

Super Junior One Shot Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Choi Siwon!” Kyuhyun roared angrily as he entered their dormitory, his eyes burning in fury.

 

He knew that Siwon was staying at the dorms for a week because of the intense schedule with the rest of the members. The rest of idols has their eyes widened from fear and glanced nervously at Wonnie who was sitting with them in the living room.

 

“Yes, honey?” Siwon replied cautiously.

 

“Can I talk with you for a second? Meet me in my room within next sixty seconds. Try to be late and I will chop you into sushi,” the maknae growled and stomped to his room.

 

Super Junior looked back and forth between the place where the youngest member was and at the visual. The latter one sighed and face-palmed himself.

 

“I shouldn’t have agreed to PD’s sudden idea” Siwon muttered under his nose as he made his way towards his lover’s bedroom.

 

Once he was in front of it the door he took a deep breath. Then he opened it without knocking and entered the room. The maknae was standing in front of the window. When he heard the older man stepping inside, he turned around and fiercely glared at his boyfriend. Siwon shivered under the stare, but didn’t avert his gaze.

 

“I think you know what I want to talk about,” Kyu hissed through his clenched teeth.

 

“Today’s press conference and newspapers?” Wonnie guessed and bit his lip.

 

“Bingo.”

 

“They are all lies, Kyuhyunnie. It’s all for the viewers and to increase the profits-”

 

“I don’t care! Although I know it’s your job, but we have agreed to something else!” the makane cut him off, “There is a reason why we are wearing those bracelets, which were supposed to be substitutes for rings!”

 

The younger idol pointed at his right wrist. Siwon’s heart clenched in pain when he saw Kyu’s hurt expression.

 

“Don’t you remember our vows?” the maknae asked. Of course, Wonnie remembered, but Kyu decided to recite them anyway “‘I swear to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I swear to love you forever, belong only to you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live.’”

 

Kyu’s voice trembled as he spoke out the final sentence. Then deafening silence filled the room.

 

“I am sorry, baby. It was a mistake, but please believe me, it was only for a show,” the older man replied.

 

“Didn’t we also agree to tell our managers that we do not want to be involved in such actions such as excessive skinship and obligatory show of affection with other partners?” Kyuhyun whispered.

 

“Yes, we did, but come on, it was just a kiss!”

 

“A kiss in front of media, which was supposed to prove the fact that you are together with your female co-star in real life as well as in the drama!”

 

“I know, but it was so spontaneous! Moreover, it was only to show how that iconic scene in the drama. You know, how I picked her up, swirled, and then kissed her!”

 

“Ugh, don’t even make me recall that scene,” Kyu paled and rolled his eyes in annoyance, “Seriously, how could you do that to me?!”

 

“Agh, I start to get irritated by how you get so possessive over such a simple kiss!“ Siwon groaned and ran his hand through his fluffy hair.

 

“Did you say that I am possessive?! Please! When I hugged Changmin for five seconds when I was picking the awards for my single, you gave me a ten minute long monologue how I am unfaithful to you!”

 

“But then ELFs started to ship more ChangKyu rather than WonKyu!”

 

“Who cares about the fandom?! What is important now is you and me, not our fans!” Kyu took inhaled deeply, not withstanding the fact that now it was his fault.

 

“Nevertheless, you should not make so much fuss over such a trivial thing! I know it was a kiss, and I am sorry for that, but please, it’s done and we can do nothing about it!”

 

“Oh, and when I used that argument you said that I am surely going to do more skinship with Changmin!”

 

“Because you are close with him even in real life! I am not that intimate with my female coworker!”

 

“He’s my best friend! It should be obvious that I use as much skinship with him as the rest of the members,” then Kyu glanced at the clock on the wall, “Anyway, I have to go now. I don’t have to continue this ridiculous fight.”

 

“Where are you going?” Siwon asked surprised as he watched his boyfriend grabbing a suitcase that was already prepared by his bed.

 

“The plans have been changed today. I am leaving for U.S. tonight. Do you remember that ballad group in New York, which invited me to come and sing with them? It turned out that they need me to perform a rehearsal with them earlier; and therefore, I am departuring earlier,” the maknae explained and left the room.

 

Wonnie ran after him and kept o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter