Sick

Super Junior One Shot Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh, forgot to tell you that all these chaps are unbetaed xD Since my beta is quite busy; therefore, I decided to have a series of drabbles / one shots on my own~ Enjoy~

 

 

 

“Teukkie-hyuuuung,” Eunhyuk moaned, “Kyu is bullying me again!”

 

“That was my revenge for deleting one of my games on my laptop. I thought I could trust it with you for ten mere minutes,” the maknae smirked as he drank his smoothie on the sofa.

 

Hyukkie, who just have been pranked, groaned. The younger member had set up a small bucket of water, which would fall if the door were to open. The dance machine opened the door to his bedroom a few minutes ago and now water was dripping down his clothes.

 

“Well, you are also at fault here,” Siwon pointed out as he exited the kitchen with a cup of green tea in his right hand.

 

“But I am all wet now!” Hyukkie whined and looked down at his attire, “I really liked this shirt...”

 

“It was only water. At least it looks so, basing on the liquid on the floor in between your legs,” Donghae noted and then winked, “Besides, I like you wet.”

 

“Yah! Your mind is so dirty!~” Eunhyuk sighed and went back to his room to change.

 

Meanwhile the rest of the members continued on resting. However, Kyu was still waiting for something to happen. He expected the leader to enter the room and scold him for the bad behaviour -- as what usually followed whenever the maknae pranked anybody. However, no such thing occurred. With a frown on his face, Kyuhyun set aside his smoothie and his book. Then he stood up and went upstairs to his boyfriend.

 

“Hyung?” Kyuhyun asked when he found the room where Leeteuk was resting in.

 

“Ngh...” was all that the maknae heard as a response.

 

Thus, without knocking, he entered the bedroom, which was dimly lit.

 

“Teukkie?” Kyu asked carefully as he approached the bed.

 

“Hm?” the leader tried to speak up, but his voice was extremely hoarse, “What’s going on, Kyuhyunnie?”

 

“Are you sick?” the maknae examined his lover meticulously, kneeled down, and pressed the back of his palm against the older man’s forehead, “Gosh, you are burning!”
 

“Nah, I am just a little bit tired,” Leeteuk replied and rolled on his bed, so that he was lying on his side and facing Kyu, “I have been stressing out a lot lately. You know, about our comeback, your solo, and in general about the members. And your number pranks seemed to have increased as well.”

 

“I think you should sleep more. You always come back later and wake up earlier than I do. And that’s utterly unhealthy,” the maknae said with a face grimaced in worry, “Yeah, I was really bored for the last couple of days. Well, you are constantly busy and I tried to entertain myself in other ways. However, seriously, don’t overwork yourself.”

 

“Aigoo… Someone’s worried?” a grin appeared on the older idol’s lips.

 

“Always about you.”

 

“Ah, why did you get so cheesy?”

 

“I don’t know. That’s just the effect you have on me,” Kyu replied and closed his eyes, not believing that he’s saying such romantic words. It wasn’t his style. Once he opened his eyes, he added, “Anyway, I should let you rest. The dinner will be ready in half an hour. I will call you once it’s done.”

 

“Okay,” Teukkie nodded his head, his eyes half opened, “No goodnight kiss though? Ah, wait, you shouldn’t do that, because I might be ill-”

 

The maknae leaned down and gave his boyfriend a light peck on his soft lips. The leader’s eyes widened in surprise. When he usually had a runny nose, Kyu would refuse to even do any kind of skinship. Therefore, a smooch like that was quite a shock for the older idol.

 

“Yah, you can get sick as well!” Leeteuk said and blinked a few times.

 

“Nah, I’m invincible,” and with that Kyu left the bedroom.

 

Once he closed the door he bit his lip.

 

‘Am I really worrying him with my behavior? I just wanted to attract his attention, but I surely did not expect him to become anxious instead...’ Kyu thought and closed his eyes, disappointed in himself, ‘So basically it is partially my fault for making him so exhausted and sick. Dammit!’

 

Then he went downstairs with his head down.

 

 

Thirty minutes later

 

“Gimme that,” Kyu pointed at the food prepared for Teukkie, “I’ll bring it to him.”

 

“Are you sure?” Wookie asked, “It might be quite heavy.”

 

“It’s okay; I’ll manage,” the maknae replied and brought up the food.

 

Once

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter