Oblivious Kyuhyun and Loving Siwon

Super Junior One Shot Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Kyuhyun-ah! Where are you? We need to leave in a second!” Choi Siwon, one of the most powerful CEOs in South Korea, shouted to his husband.

 

His personal assistant – a shy, average-looking woman in her thirties – was helping him to put on his onyx black coat with gold buttons. He put on his matching leather shoes and smirked when he heard his lover’s steps.

 

“I’m coming!” Choi Kyuhyun replied in hurry as he run down the marble staircases, followed by his two maids who were holding his gloves and coat, “Sorry, I couldn’t find my bracelet.”

 

“What bracelet?” Siwon asked curiously.

 

“This one,” Kyu pointed at his right hand, “Remember Donghae? He has his own brand and it got really popular lately. You may know him by his husband, Lee Hyukjae. Anyway, I promised Hae that I will wear his newest collection for this dinner. I am sure that I left it in the bathroom last night, but I couldn’t find it when I searched for it half an hour ago!”

 

Siwon rolled his eyes and told the maids to hurry up. The couple was ready a few minutes later. His husband kept on whining as Wonnie just shook his head while grinning and pushed him towards the elevator. A few seconds later, they were down at the bottom of one of the most prestigious skyscrapers, where their onyx car was ready for them to use. Their chauffer was already by the opened doors, waiting for them to get in. As soon as the Chois sat comfortably in their seats, the vehicle started and drove out to their destination which was a five star hotel in the middle of Seoul.

 

During the twenty minute ride, the couple talked about their busy days and agreed on the fact that they didn’t have much time to spend together lately.

 

“I’m sorry honey. It’s just that I am fighting for a contract that I was preparing for over a year and a half already,” Siwon said and kissed Kyu’s hand, “I am going to be done within two weeks or so.”

 

“Don’t worry, Wonnie,” Kyu blushed as he felt his husband’s soft lips against his skin. A quiet moan escaped his lips when he saw CEO’s blazing stare, “I also had a lot of interviews and photo shoots; therefore it wasn’t like I was bored or anything. You will go grey much faster if you keep on worrying so much.”

 

Siwon’s grinned and couldn’t help but steal a kiss from his lover. Kyu immediately looked at their chauffeur, who didn’t seem to have noticed anything.

 

“Siwonnie! Not in public! I told you so many times already!” Kyu pouted and felt as his heart race.

 

‘It is incredible how after so many years of marriage he still has such a strong effect on me,’ the older man thought and blushed even more.

 

“You look so adorable with those flushed cheeks of yours,” Siwon complimented and cupped his husband’s chubby face.

 

In response, Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, with a smile on his face, “Anyway, what is this evening about? You just told me that we are going to some kind of party. Care to tell me more about the details?”

 

“Ah, right,” Siwon said and entwined his right hand with his lover’s left hand, “Basically, it is the meeting of top 30 CEOs of South Korea-”

 

“Wh-what?! Tonight?!” Kyu gasped, “I thought it’s going to be in a week! Why haven’t you told me that earlier?! I would have worn better clothes such as the new marine that we bought in Italy!”

 

“Don’t worry, Kyuhyunnie; you look hot in this simple black and white suit.” Siwon assured and tightened his grip. He was pleased to see his husband’s nod conveying his understanding, “I am sorry for not letting you know earlier, but it slipped my mind. In addition, you were also quite busy. Anyway, according to the plan, when we arrive we are supposed to start with some welcoming speeches by top 5 CEOs, including me, unfortunately.”

 

“Unfortunately?”

 

“Well, it’s troublesome, you know.”

 

“You are so lazy, Wonnie,” Kyuhyun teased and giggled.

 

“Oh, but you love lazy-me, don’t you?” Wonnie smirked ily with his characteristic dimples.

 

“Shut up and proceed with the plan!”

 

They both chuckled. It’s been a long time since they could just spend some lovey-dovey time like this together. For the past three weeks they have barely seen each other. They rarely intercepted – usually meeting the other one already asleep or waking up to see him away for work. It was even harder to recall their last meal that wasn’t hurried or without any time limitations together. Above all, both men missed , which was out of the question. Why? They simply were either too exhausted or did not have time for it. Their love life was basically dead – limited to some short French kisses… and that was it.

 

Siwon constantly had various meetings in multifarious hours. Kyuhyun, on the other hand, as a one of the most famous models and singers, had countless interviews and photo shoots for the upcoming seasons tightly scheduled. Since he just published his comeback, people were endlessly sending him invitations to their tv and radio shows. Therefore, it was a miracle for them to be able to spend a whole night together. One may now conclude that the party was partially an excuse to spend some time as a couple.

 

“All right,” the CEO continued, “After that there is going to be a fashion show – something that I did not expect to be honest. The collection is made by Donghae himself. The theme is yet to be announced.”

 

“You mean my Donghae? He didn’t tell me anything! But then again, I had no time to contact him at all. The last time I met up with him was over a month ago.”

 

“Really? Huh, it’s weird he didn’t tell you,” the couple shrugged and Siwon added, “Then we are going to have a dinner and we may stay a bit longer to indulge in some dancing.

 

“Okie, sounds good,” Kyuhyun nodded as he digested the information.

 

‘Maybe it won’t be such a tiresome night and I will finally get some sleep?’ the younger man thought.

 

However, his thoughts were interrupted when they finally arrived at the hotel. Smiles crept onto their faces when they sighed simultaneously as they saw camera’s flashes already attacking their car. Their timing was as always just perfect.

“Let’s go. Shall we?” Siwon extended his hand towards his husband, who nodded and took it.

The CEO gave a sign to their chauffeur who immediately opened the doors. As soon as the couple left the vehicle, a mass of interviewers and photographers attacked them with lights and questions. Siwon encircled his arm around Kyuhyun’s waist protectively and the pair proceeded towards the entrance. While on their way, they smiled and waved. Since they were one of the few gay couples, they sure caught loads of attention.

“Welcome Misters Choi. I am going to be your personal assistant for today. Here are the chips, with which you can call me anytime and anywhere, if you ever need anything,”  a young man with blonde hair and blue eyes said politely.

 

“Very well,” Siwon nodded.

 

“Nice to meet you,” Kyuhyun added with a heart-warming smile on his face.

 

Their PA immediately blushed in response. And that was a mistake, because Siwon’s eyebrow twitched in slight annoyance. Since he was under great pressure and filled with stress lately, he rather became less patient and petulant.

 

As soon as they got rid of their outer attire, they entered the hotel. The great hall was grand and prestigious-looking. Countless long chandeliers lightened the room; Greek columns and sculptures embellished the inside of the hall; tall, a little bit Gothic-style, windows rose along both sides of the walls. Once the couple stepped down the long marble double staircases with scarlet carpet spreading, they were invited to take glasses of champagne and some snacks. At the end of the hall they could see a podium with prepared microphones.

 

The room was also full of diverse flowers such as roses and lilies. The upper class of South Korea slowly started to fill the hall. Maids and waiters circled around in order to make sure that the guests were satisfied.

 

It was already near eight and the show was about to start.  As the Chois moved further inside the hall they saw various familiar faces – some people were alliances from their work places or simply friends.

 

“Cho Kyuhyun?” a voice called out.

 

Kyu turned around and his eyes widen. Siwon frowned and followed his husband gaze. Kyu smiled when he saw their best friends. Donghae was already pulling Hyukjae towards the Chois.

 

“Hae!”

 

“Kyuhyunnie!”

 

The men hugged each other tightly; absolutely forgetting about the strict etiquette and high class atmosphere that was surrounding them. Hyukjae and Siwon shook their hands professionally.

 

“Good to see you again,” Siwon said.

 

“Indeed, it’s been a long time,” Hyukkie replied.

 

They stared at each other for a second.

 

“Oh, whatever,” Hyukkie finally said and opened his arms in a welcoming manner.

 

Siwonnie smirked and accepted the hug. They strongly patted each other’s back in a manner underlining their strong friendship. The two couples started to talk and catch up. They touched multifarious subjects such as work-related matters, home affairs, general welfare, and even rumors. They sometimes spoke in a serious manner and then would burst in laughter. The people surrounding them were at first disturbed with their a little bit childish attitudes, but then again, they were one of the youngest people in the room. It was rather rare for men in their twenties to already become top thirty most influential people.

 

Soon more friends came along. For Kyuhyun, the party gradually turned into one of their private meetings that he has been longing for so long. And as one already knows, he was endlessly grateful to be able to talk with his friends despite his tight schedule. Then a bell rang and the people had to move to their tables. He grinned widely when he saw two tables with ‘Super Junior’ reservation cards on them. Members of the group also chuckled. The reason why thirteen people – seemingly not related to each other in any way – were called this way was because those specific thirteen men were the first generation to successfully finish top world universities and, once back to their native land, flip Korea’s economy upside down. Those were the very men who introduced absolutely new concepts and knowledge to various fields. For example, Siwon came back with new exporting theories, which allowed him to build an empire; that basically controlled all of South Korea’s import and export. Kyuhyun, on the other hand, came with new style of music – and became popular in no time. He, along with Ryeowook and some other singers, set trends. Donghae changed the fashion world. And the list went on and on.

 

What also made them special was the fact that despite the long distance separating them from each other – since they went to various universities in U.S., U.K., France and etc. – they were able to maintain their friendship. Then they were reunited in Korea. Their story sounds more like a fairy tale; therefore, it became an inspiration for the youth who had never strove for more.

 

Once the members sat at their designated tables, the opening ceremony began. One after another, five top CEOs gave their monologues. Then the fashion show was about to begin.

As Siwon was speaking he saw his husband receiving a letter, which was delivered by their PA. He wanted to roll his eyes, but he had to restrain himself. After all, he was in the middle of his speech in front of the most influential Korean people. Therefore, he proceeded with his a smile forcefully plastered on his face. In order to distract himself, he eyed the whole audience. When his gaze was back to the place where Kyuhyun was supposed to be, he was shocked find an empty seat.

 

While Siwon seemed to act as if nothing happened and his voice remained soft, unchanged, he was stressing out inside. His eyes went through the whole room in search of his husband and finally found him by the doors. Wonnie frowned slightly.

 

‘What the heck is going on?!’ he thought.

 

Kyuhyun turned around and mouthed ‘I will be right back, so don’t worry!’ and gestured accordingly to his message. Siwon understood the message, but these actions made him even more confused. He had no idea what was happening. Once back at his table, he realized that Donghae was nowhere to be found.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter