Missing you

im yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the incident, jihyo is staying at eun hye’s family villa at jeju island.

Ji hyo is sleeping in the bedroom and suddenly wakes up. She had a nightmare. She dreamed gary trying to her again. Soon she is crying alone in the room. Then she gets up from the bed and refresh herself. Eun hye cannot accompany her because she had to settle down her works.

At the villa, she rest her mind and try to forget what gary had done to her. Few days after the incident, gary tried to call jihyo but jihyo do not answered. She just left her phone rang when gary called her. But when her parents called her, she will answer it and she will say that she is happy now and become happier than before when her parents asked about her married life. During her time at jeju island she will take a stroll at the beach and clears her mind. But when she want to remove the memory what gary had done to her, she cant. She even remembers it clearer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been 2 weeks after the incident and gary is flying back to korea after he settled his job at London. His assistant fetch him at the airport and he heads back to his house. In the car, gary looks into his bag and there is set of jewellery that he bought at London to jihyo. When he saw the jewelry at jewelry shop he imagined jihyo is wearing it and he knew that it suits jihyo well.

When he arrived at his house, he walks into the house and calls jihyo’s name. but there is no one answer. Then, he walks into their bedroom, it was left just like he left it 2 weeks ago. His eyes catch something scattered on the floor, it was glasses that comes from their wedding photo frame. He then reach the frame and his eyes welling with tears. “I had back home dear and I want to ask for you forgiveness. I know what I had to you is unforgivable. I will find you and ask for your forgiveness. I truly love you my dear jihyo”speaks gary to himself.

Gary tried to call jihyo several times but jihyo do not answered. He ask his parents in law whether jihyo is at their house. But jihyo is not there. gary if feeling so guilty to jihyo and he is missing jihyo so much. He cant accept if jihyo leaves him.

It had been few days after gary got back from London. He never missed a moment to find jihyo. He willing to leave his works and looking for jihyo. he went to jihyo’s workplace but he still cannot find jihyo. then he realizes something, eun hye is jihyo’s bestfriend so she must know where is jihyo where being. He then called eun hye and ask about jihyo. firstly, eun hye resist to tell gary where is jihyo staying now but she when she thinks about jihyo’s sake she told gary.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter