i love you

im yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the conversation between jihyo and eunhye, jihyo had decided to clarify all the problems between gary and her. Jihyo patiently waits gary at the apartment to finish his work and back home. While she waits gary, she cooks gary’s favorite food.

The time has pass and gary is back to the apartment. When he enter the apartment, jihyo greets him and takes his suitcase and speaks “oppa, you must be tired for all the works you had done at the office, come lets eat, I had cooked your favorite food”. Gary just stays silent and takes a deep breath before he speaks “jihyo, I think that you should go back to korea. I had booked your flight ticket for tomorrow morning”. Jihyo shocked with the way gary treats her. She had try her best to show her love to gary but gary did not realizes it. Gary gives her the ticket and left her without giving her time to explain and express her love towards him. jihyo keeps crying in the living room.

Gary drives his car to his offife with high speed. He is trying to cool down by driving so fast. unfortunately, gary do not even realizes that the traffic light is turning red and he try to stop but it was so fast and he try to avoid the car in front and he crash the road divider. He was rushed to the hospital.

While jihyo packing her stuff to go back to Korea, her phone rings and it’s gary’s secretary. She answer it “yes, what is it?? Is there something your boss want me to do??”. Gary’s secretary reply “Mrs. Kang, there is bad news about Mr. Gary, he was in an accident and now he was in the hospital. Can you come to the hospital as soon as possible. We at hospital B”. jihyo is in shock after hearing the news. She grab her coat and rushed to the hospital. In the taxi she just crying and keep praying hard for Gary’s safety.

Jihyo rushed to the emergency ward and asked the nurse where her husband whereabouts. She walks to the ward and saw gary’s secretary. She asked “what actually happen?? How can he be in accident??”. Gary’s secretary answered “he was driving so fast and crashed as he wanted to avoid the car in front. He was fine, he just slightly injured at his head. Doctor ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter