The confession

im yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I do not know whether im happy or not”answered jihyo to gary. “why??”asked gary.”this marriage is not from my heart, I married you because of my father. I know that I cant ask for divorce from you as we just marry less than 24 hours and it cruel to you and my family and also your family”answered jihyo.

Gary was shocked as he heard jihyo’s answer. But he calmly speaks to jihyo “if this marriage was not from your heart and you just want to make your father happy, we just need to carry on with this marriage not matter both of us need to act or not. But for your information, what I said in front of priest and the guests today that attended our wedding, it was the truth”tells gary to jihyo.

Jihyo looks at gary with guilty face and she said “im so sorry”. Gary tells her”it is not your fault, its mine as I thought you willing to marry me because you also love me as I am”.

Gary approached jihyo closely that stands in front of him and he try to reach her hand but jihyo put her hand aside. Gary boldly hold jihyo’s hand and tells her”youre now my wife although your heart is not mine. But I want to tell you that I will try my best to win your heart and make your heart mine”

Gary leaves jihyo in the room and he walks into the bathroom.

Jihyo stands there and she is going to lost her mind. She thinks that gary will divorce her as he heard the truth behind their wedding. She also thinks that is she success to  make gary suffer for marrying her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter