The journey to love

im yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After met with gary and his father, jihyo’s father go back home.as he reached the doorsteps he ask his wife about jihyo.”where is jihyo??i need to talk to her about her marriage and future”tells jihyo’s father.”she do not come home yet.maybe she still got her job done as she will marry next month”explains jihyo’s mother to her husband.

After a few hours, jihyo reached home.as she exit her car, she looks to her family house and speaks to herself ”I will no longer live here soon”her eyes swelling with tears. She walks into the house and she heard her mother ask “is it jihyo??your appa is waiting for you in his office. He told that he needs to talk to you”

She sighs and follow her father’s order to meet her at his office.she knocked the door and her father ask her to go in.”youre back.sit here.i need to talk with you”tells jihyo’s father to her. Ji hyo followed what her father told her, she sat in front of her father. Her father grab her hand and she can feels her father’s hand coldness and she starts want to cry but she withstand it.

“I know that my decision about your marriage is unfair to you.i know that you will blame me about this marriage. Im sorry my dear daughter jihyo. I made this decision because I know that he is the suitable man for you. He will take care of you when im not by your side. I will die soon as im getting olds. I want someone capable enough to take care my dear daughter. I know that kang gary is capable to give you happiness when im not with you. He will love you as much as I love you. He will take care of you as good as i. please forgive appa jihyo”jihyo’s father speaks with jihyo with sad tone.jihyo already cried without her father finished his word. Her father then stands up and walks to his desk and takes the paper that gary gave.

Jihyo’s father pulls jihyo’s hand and put the paper in her hand and speaks “meet with this people, they will help you about your wedding. Your future husband gave it to me. He told that you need to manage the wedding by yourself with the help of this people. He said that he is sorry because he cant help you  because he busy with his company’s project now. He also told that you just need to tell this people about anything that you need for the wedding and they will fulfill it”

After the conversation with her father, jihyo goes to her bedroom without takes her dinner. She sat on her bed and she try to recall what her father told her. She thinks about what her father told her and she thinks that maybe I just should marry him and make her father happy. Then she told to herself that she follow what is coming to her. She will face it.

After a few days and clears all her work. She ask eun hye to accompany her to meet with the wedding planner and wedding dress designer. She decides to meet with eun hye at the boutique.

As she arrived at the boutique, she can see eun hye waiting for her in front the boutique. She walks towards eun hye.”youre so lucky jihyo, this boutique is own by the famous designer. All the works done by the designer it is so expensive. Only minister’s son or daughter that can afford it. Your future husband is really a rich man. Im so jealous of you but I also happy for you”eun hye tells jihyo.Jihyo ignores eun hye and leaves her. She walks into the boutique and eun hye follows her.

There is a woman that greets her”are you miss song future wife of mr kanggary. I heard a lot about you from mr kanggary. He always praises you”. Jihyo just slightly smile towards the woman and nods her head.

“what is your concept for this wedding??”ask the designer.”I don’t know” reply jihyo emotionless.”okay then, you can take a looks at this books and you can tell me which is one of the concept that you like and I will design it for you”tells the designer.”this one is pretty jihyo.this one too.oh my god this one also looks pretty. I do not know which one is the most beautiful because all of this concept is beautiful and suitable for your wedding” tells eun hye excitedly to jihyo. Eun hye is more excited about the wedding compare to jihyo

Then, the designer takes out few of papers full with sketches and put it on the desk and tells “this are 3 des

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter