The moves

im yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo has postponed all her jobs because she has decided to meet gary at London and clear their problem. Eun hye is sending jihyo to the airport and said “im happy that now you want reunite with gary. Im happy for both of you. Make sure when both of you come back from London both of you are doing fine”. Jihyo just smiling and she feel very excited to meet gary.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jihyo called gary’s assistant to fetch her at the airport but he must not tell gary that she is coming to London. It is a surprised to gary. Gary’s assistant follows jihyo’s order. In the car, jihyo asked “is he doing fine??he must working hard for the project”. Gary assistant answered “he is not feeling good now. He had a flu. He is very busy working on the project and do not take his meal properly”. Jihyo feels worried about gary’s condition.

Jihyo was brought to gary’s apartment, gary’s assistant gives her the spare key. When she enters the house, it was completely in mess. There gary’s clothes scattered on the floor and on the sofa. The kitchen also in a mess. There is food remaining on the table and dishes in the sink. Jihyo put her jacket on the chair and starts to clean the house. She wants to surprise gary with she coming to London. She cleans the dishes, throw away the rubbish and do the laundry. After that she cooks gary’s favourite food.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gary is coming home and he feels so tired. As he enters the apartment he was shocked that it is clean. There is food on the table and he try to taste it suddenly someone hugs him. He was shocked and turns around his back. It is jihyo. He so shocked to see jihyo and ask “what are you doing here??”.  Jihyo said “to meet you oppa”. “oppa”gary speaks with his blur face. Jihyo excitedly pulls gary’s hand and make him to sit “oppa, you must be tired. Eat this and this and this”. She feeds gary and gary’s mouth full with foods and he chocked. Jihyo rushs to give gary water. Gary just drinks his water and stares at jihyo with ‘what wrong with my wife’ face.

Jihyo happily ask “why you stares at me like that oppa??there is something on my face??”. Gary just said “no, nothing is on your face. You just beautiful as always”. Then jihyo said “oppa, now go take a shower and have a rest. You have worked really hard for these whole weeks”. Jihyo pulls gary to the bedroom and said “I had prepared the hot water for you, you just have to bath okay”. Jihyo is trying to opens gary’s shirt but gary stops her hand and said “I can do by myself. Thank you for the food and all your efforts jihyo”. gary left jihyo alone and heads to the bathroom. Jihyo is standing and thinks by herself “is oppa not like me being here??He is not shows any affection towards me”.

Gary is taking a shower and speaks by himself “what wrong with jihyo??She is acting weird. There is something wrong somewhere and I will ask her later”.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jihyo is resting in the living room while watching television and drinks a cup of coffee. Then she notices gary coming out form the bedroom. She ask happily “oppa, do you want coffee??I will make for you”. Gary just nods his heads and watches his wife weird behavior. After a few minutes, jihyo is bringing a cup of coffee in her hand and gives to gary. Then she sits next to gary. Gary starts the conversation “when you arrived here??Why did you not telling me you coming here??Are you feeling good right now??”. Jihyo cuts his words and said “oppa, you can ask me one by one question slowly. We have a whole night for Q&A”. jihyo tries to cuddles with gary by puts her heads on gary’s shoulder. Gary feels weird and moves. Jihyo said “oppa, don’t you happy see me right in front of your eyes now?? I come here because I missed you so much. Don’t you miss me too??”. Gary said while puts his hand on jihyo’s forehead “are you okay?? You’re acting weird right now??”. Jihyo answered “I’m completely fine oppa”. Gray cannot stands with jihyo weird behavior and he just leaves and heads to his office. Then jihyo calls gary “oppa, where are going??”.

Gary in his office for the whole night and he did not realizes that it had passed the midnight. He gets out from his office and head to the bedroom and he can see jihyo is sleeping quietly and thinks “she must be tired today”. Then when he want to walk out from the room jihyo calls him “oppa, where are going??Don’t you want to sleep??”. Gary answered “continue your sleep jihyo. Sorry I disturb your sleep. I’m going to sleep too”. Jihyo ask “where you going to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter