w-day

im yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gary is very busy for the whole month. He cannot manage a little time to handle his wedding or meets with jihyo to talk about their preparation. He just gives 100% trust to jihyo and wedding planner to manage the wedding ceremony. This is because gary needs to focus to the project that is very important to his company as the project will help his company to become more successful.

So, gary and jihyo can meet with each other only on their wedding day. It full of excitement for gary but to jihyo, she stills feels hesitantly about her decision to marry kang gary.

the wedding day of jihyo and gary has come. Jihyo’s family is happy and gary’s family too. it is garden wedding. Guests were welcomed with beautiful summer weather and the soft sounds of wind breeze. Their guests are from all kind of status, minister, foreigner, models, businessman and more. their wedding also get attention from the media. This is because, gary is one of the richest guy in korea and he also CEO of successful company.

Gary is nervously waiting the ceremony. He hope that the ceremony can finish as fast as possible. His heart beats fast as he also excited to see his love and marry her. Theres a knock sound coming from the door, it is Haha and Jongkook. Haha and Joongkook are gary’s bestfriends.”im happy for you hyung”said Haha.”me too” joongkook tells gary. “hyung, youre going to be husband in less than an hour, are you scare”ask Haha.”I do scare Haha, im going to hold her hand till I die. I will love her forever”answered gary. “youre so cheesy gary”said Jongkook.

Meanwhile, jihyo is waiting in the room. She also feels nervous but not as nervous as gary. Eun hye is there accompany her. Eun hye is her bridemaid as she is her best friend.”you look stunning jihyo. Youre so beautiful.im happy for you friend. I hope you will be more happy after become somebody wife. Give me a cute lillte babies soon”said eun hye to jihyo happily. Eun hye is happy for her friend. She did not expect jihyo will marry before her. While eun hye speaks to her, jihyo do not pay any attention. She just in her own world.

Then jihyo’s father enter the room and eun hye leaves jihyo with her father.”jihyo, soon youre going to become wife.you need to fulfill your responsibilities to your husband as your omma do to appa. Then he will more love you. In the future you a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter