Home Sweet (NEW) Home

Destined (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: So sorry Sugarcubes, i really wasnt satisfied on how the chapter turned out so i kept rewriting! :( and happy new year everyone! ^_^)

Standing up, Miyoung had wobbled and stumbled a bit, she wasn't used to sitting down for such a long period of time. Indeed, the dinner went great. The Alpha King and Queen Luna were generally interested in her, but she can only give so vague answers even though her confidence from her wolf was pushing her through her fears. She scolded herself internally as she wanted to come off confident and someone who would carry herself well to be fit for the position as Queen Luna, however, her lack of socializing and interaction with other people other than her family and the librarian at the Evergreen Library, can only bring her so far. It was by far a huge improvement to even come close to speak more than 5 words to anywolf besides the named souls.

However, the Alpha King Chankyung and Queen Luna Yujin could understand, they were not pushy people. They didn't probe for her to reply in longer detailed answers. They knew that it would take time for her to fully adjust to her new surroundings physically and emotionally, so they did not rush her at all. That was one of the reasons why the people of Arcelia adored they're Alpha King and Queen Luna, they were just so selfless, always putting the thoughts of others instead of theirs, in return, the people of Arcelia lived in a peaceful harmony ever since the reign of King Alpha Park Saemkyung, the very first Alpha King.

Chanyeol too, was thankful and grateful that he was born into such an understanding and tight-knit family, with just the four of them and his 11 other friends, his life was at satisfactory. Now that his one and only little mate has been found, it adds to the list of the people he loved the most, with Miyoung being the top of priority.

Miyoung almost fell back but Chanyeol caught her just in time, his lips curved up into a tiny smile. She cleared in embarrassment and stood up, brushing the hem of her shirt-dress, cheeks flushed a nice shade of pink. She bowed a deep 90 degrees while speaking in a respected manner, "Kamshahamnida for the wonderful dinner, it was a spectacular dinner and it was wonderful to meet the Alpha King and Queen Luna."

"Oh please sweetie, you're going to call us umma and appa soon." Queen Luna Yujin exclaimed in an affectionate manner already. After spending a good 2 and a half hours in the dining hall, she was already getting cozy with Miyoung. Eventhough the latter spoke with few words, she can tell that it was all sincere and was from the bottom of her heart. That had certainly caught the Queen's attention that how could someone with so little words could speak so earnestly? The Queen Luna herself definitely would like to know Miyoung more.

"Yeobo, let the poor girl have some rest. Good grief, you're making her cheeks as hot as saucepan." Alpha King Chankyung expressed his never ending love for his mate through his eyes as he chided softly.

*They are so cute and cozy for an Alpha King and Queen Luna. This is definitely a nice side to know them personally other than watching them be very responsible and firm in all the TV I have watched.* Internally she chuckled at the though of only just a few days ago she was just so watching them on TV declaring new laws and debated for the best of the Arcelia. Miyoung smiled warmly at the said couple and bowed once more.

A small hand on her lower back gave her another fright as she jerked a bit. Oppa... She looked her side while he mouthed an inaudible 'sorry'. 

"Kamsahamnida eommeoni, abbeoji for the dinner, I'll be heading off to my room now." Chanyeol too bowed as he grabbed Miyoung's hand in a swift manner and pulled her out of the dining room, he smiled a bit before his facial expression returned to his normal stone face.

As they left, Queen Luna Yujin turned to her husband, "Jagiya, did you notice something about our son?"

The Alpha King can only nod and stare at the retreating figure of his one and only son, he can feel it too, he just didn't know what. "Yes I feel it yeobo, but I know it is for the good." As they stood up to leave to their master bedroom.

Meanwhile, Miyoung was already beet root red once again as she stared at their interlaced hands, the warmness and tingles warmed her even to her toes. She was never so bold to any male before, except her brother, but of course, that did not count. She squeezed Chanyeol's hand as if to say she was happy, but no one need that kind of reassurance when you call already see the warm and gentle waves of happiness coming from her. 

Chanyeol smiled just a bit more as he reached his room, he would spoil her rotten for sure, he just needed to find a way to express himself more.

You are obviously being TOO shy right now Kim Miyoung! I want to mate with my mate!

She heard her wolf in her mind, but just thinking about mating gave her the jitters. Good jitters. She ignored her wolf and focused on the boy in front of her, holding her hand, was about to carry her and-

"OPPA!" Even her scream was soft. *Good lord, bless her soul.* Chanyeol let a few chuckles escape from his mouth as he suddenly threw her on the bed.

A loud thud could be heard as Chanyeol plopped Miyoung on the bed. She remained silent as her started to feel slightly numb from the impact of the throw, however Chanyeol was looking at her with an intense gaze.

"Who are you?" He asked her, his voice still and husky, his usual monotonous voice was slipping away from his normal personality. He just couldn't act that way, especially to his mate, especially since he's an alpha. He now realizes that he knows nothing regarding Miyoung, other than she is his little mate, she's from the beta family from his direct pack Twilight, and that her birthmark is on her left collarbone, the same as his. All those endless talks awhile ago about the food that his parents were enquiring about her with such interest that he cannot fathom (I mean it's just food ) were completely useless and did not really catch his attention, although seeing her reactions were amusing.

"W-what d-do you mean o-oppa?" She stuttered upon speaking her words, she was still getting accustomed to the intense gaze of her mate and their close proximity. Even though they have already kissed, she was still shy and shaky like a lone stray leaf that's about to fall from a branch on an autumn day.

"How old are you?" Chanyeol looked at her in the eye, guessing her age in his head. *She looks no older than 16, argh, I feel like a e* He thought inwardly, but admired her youthfulness and the ripeness of her young age.

Miyoung gulped down the lump that's starting to form on from the nervousness, "I-I'm 19" She answered. It felt like she was getting investigated by him, in the most utmost uncomfortable way. But, being a hair width's close to Chanyeol was sure a comforting way to contradict that uncomfortable manner.

Sensing her discomfort, his look on her softened and he grabbed her hand and rubbed soothing circles on her knuckles. He brought up her hand to his mouth as he placed a sweet kiss on her knuckles.

Miyoung looked up to Chanyeol, even though they were already sitting up, Chanyeol was a good foot taller than her, god, she was so tiny! "O-oppa? How old is oppa?" Miyoung asked him, her eyes sparkled as her curiosity got the best of her. Chanyeol was like a cat, mysterious

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter