Yours Is On The Left Too?

Destined (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: sorry guys, i've just been super busy, so I'll only update when i can, please do understand >_<)

Looking up, her eyes met with the most beautiful pair of brown eyes she's ever seen. With the both of them panting, Chanyeol spoke with still a raspy and husky voice, "I'll stop here before I can't control myself anymore and I mate you right here. We're going to meet appa and umma. We're going home." 

Was that desire in his eyes? Miyoung swore she could identify that emotion in his eyes. Shyly she only nodded, her face already bright red like a cherry tomato. She was never good with making friends, even with girls, let alone boys. Park Chanyeol just stole her first kiss without even knowing it. 

Might I remind you that it was an amazing first kiss.

Miyoung nodded internally to her wolf and looked at Chanyeol getting down on his knees.

"W-what-" Her voice startled and got cut off, eyes shocked and scared at his next move. 

Chanyeol sighed and eventually wrapped her legs around his torso while hosting her up. Immediately Miyoung's arms flew around his neck, fervently already shaking that she will fall. Squeezing him dearly as if her life depended on it.

He groaned, "If I were you, you would trust me and not squeeze me too tight. I can feel your..." He didn't complete the sentence and he groaned again.

*Oh god* He thought, this girl was going to drive him nuts with the most innocent things she does.

Slowly, loosening her legs and arms around Chanyeol, Miyoung squeezed her eyes shut. Nobody carried her like this ever since she was 9. She is terribly afraid of falling. The thought of it made the hair on her neck stand up erected. 

Chanyeol started weaving through the trees of the Midnight Forest. He knew the place like the back of his hands. Back when he was 10, even though he wasn't supposed to be running about in it, he was rebellious and went in anyway. He had extraordinary adventures in here that he will not forget. He might even tell them to Miyoung someday. He didn't like sharing secrets much.

While walking, Miyoung looked at her surroundings and started thinking *How am I going to tell appa and umma that I'm following his royal highness?* She only thought it was right that she addressed him in his royal status. Still shaking like a stray leaf on a branch, she started thinking about the Alpha King and Luna Queen. Speaking of Luna queens, she was going to become one sooner or later. This would happen during her royal coronation ceremony.

*Me? Royal? This is near to impossible* She thought and her mind wandered off to the millions and millions of people staring at her coronation day. She absolutely hated being in front of others. That was why she is always at home. Or at the Sunshine Library. It is by far her two favorite places in the world to go to.

"I'm Park Chanyeol." His deep voiced startled her from her train of thoughts.

Miyoung looked at his side profile, he wasn't looking at her, he was focusing on where he was going. Couldn't stand it anymore, she burst out into laughter and it wasn't even loud. It was like hearing tinkling bells. Her laugh was quiet and gentle, just like her.

Surprised, Chanyeol stumbled against a twig and huffed. What was wrong?

"I know that your silly majesty." Miyoung said without thinking. Instantly her hands flew to . Who is she to insulted the prince that he was silly?

Starting to get very scared once again, she started thinking of the consequences and punishments.

"Yeah well, I just thought of introducing myself." Chanyeol quickly redeemed himself from tripping, "And don't call me majesty, Chanyeol is fine."

"Oppa." Miyoung said quietly. Softer than a whisper.

Chanyeol decided that he needed to clean out his ears more often if his mate talked like that for most of her days, laughing internally, a smile formed on his lips unconsciously and he nodded with a triumph 'mmm'.

Finally out of the Midnight Forest, Chanyeol resumed on his cool demeanor (not that he depends on that because his wolf senses are working perfectly good, better than normal actually), he didn't let his emotions show that much.

Anywolf and just anywolf around him bowed with respect. The Alphas Kings and Luna Queens are always highly respected.  

"What's your birthmark?" Chanyeol asked, her scent overwhelming his senses.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter