Over-Excited

Ice Prince & Prankster Kids
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR'S POV

 

"Unnie,did the teacher already tell you about the learn-while-trip thing?" Hayoung ask the older member when they were in the van heading to their dorm after school time.

"Yeah,and I will joining the Boyfriend's maknae line in their group."

"Sunbae-nim will go too?" Namjoo surprised when she saw the maknae face brighten as she talk about the boys.

"Yes,and Why did you look so excited? Are you by any chance has fall for their charm,Maknae?" Namjoo said while wiggling her eyebrow.

 

Slightly,Hayoung cheeks turn to a shade of pink.

"N-No.It's not like that.I'm just excited and can't wait for the trip.Since,that day we won't have any schedule."

Namjoo stare suspiciously at the Maknae and Hayoung just turn her head facing the window.Naeun who sit in front of them just smile and turn her body to Hayoung.

"How about you,Hayoungie?You're going with who?"

"Ahh,I'm joining my friends group.Zelo,Joy,Yejin and me.There's 4 member in one group." 

Naeun nodded her head and then turning his body and facing the front again.

 

SHORT UPDATE !!! Sorry for Not updating... I've been very busy lately...

And thanks for the subscribers.... 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter