'Coz I'm Your Sunbae

Ice Prince & Prankster Kids
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Whoah,her name is Hayoung.She's got a cute name just like her."Kwangmin face brightening as he complimenting Hayoung.

"Yeah,especially when she's smiling."Minwoo supporting Kwangmin words.

Youngmin just remain silent as the youngest keep talking about the girls.

 

Boyfriend practice room

The Boyfriend member were practising that evening until the leader Donghyun,tell them to stop for a while.

Hyunseung noticed that the maknae aren't like the usual.

"Hey,Jeongmin,do you notice the maknae unusual self?" Hyunseung whispers to Jeongmin ears so low but still can be heard by Jeongmin.

"Neh,Hyung.Usually,he'll get piss if we make a mistake while practising but not today."Jeongmin whispering back.

"Wanna ask him?" Jeongmin raised his brows by Hyunseung question.

"Ask him yourself."as he want to stand up,suddenly,a strong force pull him down making him land on his back hardly.

"Auch!!That's hurt."Jeongmin whining like a kid while rubbing his back.

The other member that were busy doing their own things,quickly turned their head towards Hyunseung and Jeongmin.

"What's wrong, Hyung?"Kwangmin said worriedly while walking towards them.

"Ahh..anni,we're just playing around."Hyunseung stating as the leader,Donghyun,shooking his head while smiling to s weird behaviour.

 

 

At the school

The morning start just like the usual morning.The maknae line were su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter