Namjoo Lil' Sis'

Ice Prince & Prankster Kids
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Another day of school, Youngmin sitting alone at his seat while watching his twin doing some prank towards their friends. Then, Minwoo came. "Yo, have you heard the news?"

"Erk, what news?" Youngmin knit his brows.

"Aish.. really. Such a slow head. Namjoo lil' sis' are at SOPA!" Minwoo beamed.

"Owh.." Youngmin said making Minwoo stomped his foot and go to his seat behind Youngmin.

 

At the canteen

Kwangmin, Youngmin and Minwoo sitting on their usual place. Kwangmin scanning the canteen and there he spotted a girl besides Namjoo who smile very sweetly.

Minwoo who realize Kwangmin quietness then looking at the way Kwangmin looked at. He then smile sheepishly.

"She cute, doesn't she?"

Youngmin turned his head towards Minwoo so that Kwangmin. Minwoo noticed the stares he got then smile sheepishly.

"You like her, maknae?" Kwangmin ask him.

"Anni, I'm just compliment her." Minwoo defence himself. But, whatever he says, Kwangmin will just teasing him again and again.

The bell rang then all the students heading towards their own class. Namjoo and the girl did too.

"Hayoung-ah, I'm going to my class now. Be good, arasso."

"Neh, unnie. Bye." the girl named Hayoung waved at Namjoo.

The maknae line who were still sitting at their place just watching the scene. 'so its the Apink maknae, Oh Hayoung. Well, she's kinda cute.' Youngmin thought to himself.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter