Sleep (^.^)

Ice Prince & Prankster Kids
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Namjoo-ah, wait.I have something to ask you."Kwangmin panted as he reached for Namjoo.

 

"What is it,Kwangmin-ah?"

 

"Erm..actually, I LOVE YOU !! " after finishing his words,Kwangmin ran as fast as he could.

 

Namjoo who left dumfounded seconds ago finally came into her sense again.

 

"What the hell,you stupid.!!" 

 

"Hoho,catch me if you can. Haha !!"

 

Annoyed by her friends challenge,she then anticipating and running trying to catch him that have been went far away than where she stood.

 

                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hayoung was about to go to her class when suddenly,she saw a very familiar man standing at the entrance of music room with his left feet on top of the wall to supporting his weight.

She approach the man and trying to find his face that was facing the floor.When she finally found his face,she then smile to herself.

'How could he can sleep with this position?Ahh..he was so cute when sleeping.'

She keep staring at the beautiful view infront of her without even blinking.

Minwoo who coincidently walking towards the same hallway caught Hayoung staring at the sleeping man.He slowly approach Hayoung from behind and startle her.

"STOP DAYDREAMING!!!!" 

Hayoung jumped at the sudden voice and slightly blushed.The sleeping man awakened and stare blankly at the two.

"Erm..why were you two still no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter