I'll Do Anything For You

Ice Prince & Prankster Kids
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
At The Park

Youngmin was sitting on a bench surrounded by a bunches of crazy fangirl that really make him annoyed.

Kwangmin who realize his twin expression feeling sorry for him. Then, he got an idea on how to chase all the crazy fangirl away.

He slowly took out a toy snake from his pocket then throw it to the fangirl. For a few second the park were in chaotic. All of the crazy fangirl were running out from the park.

"Woah! That really a nice and successful prank." Kwangmin said happily with a wide grin on his face.

"Yeah. This time I agree with you. Well, thanks though for helping me by chasing all the fangirl." Youngmin thanking him.

"You are very welcomed, Hyung. If it were for you, then I'll do anything." Kwangmin replied. Youngmin just smile to his twin statement.



At The School

Youngmin, Kwangmin and Minwoo were at their class waiting for their teacher. While waiting for the teacher, they talking about some random things and laughing until Minwoo gasping.

"What's wrong, Minwoo?" Kwangmin asked the maknae.

"I'm dead! I forgot to bring the book that Mrs.Kwon told us." Minwoo said with a pale face.

"Haha. You really are going to be a dead meat, maknae." Youngmin said in a creepy way making Minwoo getting more paler.

"Oh My God! Speaking about that book, I've forgot too. Uwwaa.. what are we going to do, Minwoo-ah?" Kwangmin starting to scared too.

"What! Yah, you clumsy two, wh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter