Trip

Ice Prince & Prankster Kids
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Guys,I want to inform you all that this Sunday , the school will having a learn-while-trip to the one of the popular forest in town.Since this class have 14 students,you all will divide into 3 group which means there's only 2 group will have 5 members while the 1 group will only have 4 members in it.You can choose your member now."

Mrs.Jung left the class as she finish her words.Screaming,clapping,yelling filled the class.All of the boys excitedly asking their friends to be their groupmate.

Same goes to the Boyfriend's maknae line , Kwangmin and Minwoo.They two keep jumping and then forcing Namjoo to join them.

"Namjoo-ah,jebal.Please join our group.It will be so much fun." Minwoo hardly shaking Namjoo arms and that make her really irritated.

"Aish,stop it,pabo.You make me dizzy."

"Not until you agree." Kwangmin then joined Minwoo and shaking Namjoo other arm.

"Aish,seriously,guys?Fine!Fine!I'm in.Tch" Namjoo finally surrender to them."What about Youngmin?Is he joining?"

"Duh,of course he will.Besides,we don't have any schedule this weekend." Minwoo said with his look-who-persuade-him face.

Namjoo and the twins just rolled their eyes and shove their books into their bag and ready to go home.

 

Short update !! .. Sorry guys for not updating for ages. I've been very busy this few months till I didn't have time to updating.

I'm really really sorry.

 

#narutosasuke

....

^_

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter