There's a first time for everything...(Part II)

The Boss & I

' The doctors said it was stress induced fever--and you have to take these pills twice, one in afternoon--I think', Yunho continued talking , Jaejoong just leaned back into the counter-top , a glass of water just idly held in his hand. He watched with a smile as Yunho pulled out the prescription and started pointing out the pills he needed to take before lunch, after lunch, etc.etc.

It'd not even been a minute since they entered his apartment and Yunho was already going on about the pills and  climate outside.Jaejoong hid his smile behind the glass, as soon as he knew he was caught staring,' Were you even listening?', Yunho asked exasperated.

Jaejoong took a sip and hummed,' Oh totally', he lied effortlessly.

But it looked as if yunho caught that too, he just quirked his eyebrow. And Jaejoong finally caved in, setting his glass down , his face broke into a full-blown smile,' What?', Yunho looked around as if trying to finding the source of Jaejoong's mirth.

Jaejoong just shook his head ,' It's the first time seeing you talk so much', Jaejoong flailed his arms as wide as he can,' Usually it is me doing all the talking--', Yunho cut him off,' That's not true, I talk'.

' Yes, you do, but it's always Jaejoong bring me this file, or that folder, Jaejoong get me sandwitch or coffee', Jaejoong parroted.

' I--I don't ask you to bring me coffee and stuff', Yunho mumbled, Jaejoong looked at him in disbelief,' Yeah okay, maybe once in a week', he grumbled.

' Twice', Jaejoong patted him on the shoulder and trotted to his room. Yunho sighed,' Where are you going?', Jaejoong ducked his head out,' Shower, I've heard it helps with the fever ', he replied, before he ducked back into his room. Yunho sat still in the kitchen for a while before plopped on the couch.

He was watching some re-runs of a drama for a while idly palying with the remote, when he heard the door open behind him. He scooted to make some place for Jaejoong . Jaejoong flopped beside him towling his hair,' What are you watching?', he asked flinging the towel on the loveseat in the corner. Yunho eyed the towel as if it had offended him, Jaejoong turned sideways,' What you have a problem with that?', Jaejoong asked as he kicked him lightly in his thigh, before manevuring his cold feet below Yunho's thighs, Yunho gave him a look.

' What?-- I'm cold', Jaejoong shrugged before he turned his attention to the TV.

' Then wear some socks--I'm not your personal body-heater', but he did nothing that would've proved he had any problem with that.

They spent the whole evening watching the drama about a girl getting revenge on the guy by dating his best-friend and having a total make-over or something, frankly Jaejoong couldn't even care less about the drama, he was getting sleepy , but it seemed Yunho was hooked.

He said the girl looked really hot after the make-over, Jaejoong might've said something along the lines,' The guy is hotter than her, & her Ex did you see his Dimples--Killer man', and Yunho had just pinched him & continued watching the drama intently while Jaejoong probably dozed off.

                                                                                             =.=

The next time he woke up, the room was darker, he was alone on the couch, there was a pillow under his head, & he was bundled in a warm blanket. Jaejoong smiled.

Yunho must've bundled him in a blanket.

Jaejoong bunched the blanket , & hugged it as if it were a person, hiding his smile into the soft texture. He'd have squealed too, if Yunho hadn't chosen the exact moment to interrupt him.

' What are you doing?', Jaejoong jumped and shrieked at the same time, he didn't know Yunho was still around.

' It's good that you woke up--I bought some chicken soup for you, and some chinese', Jaejoong cleared his throat,' Yeah, alright, thanks, I'll just spalsh some water on my face, then we can eat'.

By the time he came back, the TV was on , the same drama playing, Jaejoong groaned, just as Yunho brought plates & palced them on the table,' Not this again', Yunho smiled,' It's a really great drama--in this episode she is going to confess her undying love for the Ex's best-friend', Jaejoong sat down and they started eating, and now that he was not sleepy and tired, he also found the drama interesting.

' What? Oh no he found out it was just for revenge, before she could even confess--Oh Hell no', Jaejoong grumbled, as he pointed at the lead actor,' Stupid mutt, let her explain', he hollered at the screen.

Yunho snickered at Jaejoong's antics,' You know what? I like her Ex more now--since he's showing some changes, she's better off with him', Yunho picked up the empty plates to take them to the kitchen,' You don't mean that', he chuckled.

' Ofcourse I mean it, also he has dimples worth dying for', Jaejoong sighed.

' Seriously what is with you & the dimples?', Yunho plopped onto the couch beside him.

' Do you have a type or something?', yunho asked scratching his chin'.

' I guess now I'm into guys with dimples I guess', shrugged Jaejoong with a cheeky smile.

' Hm', yunho hummed,' What hm?', Jaejoong turned to him.

' Just that--', Jaejoong dared him to say anything offensive,' that it's interesting your type is guy with dimples'.

' So what--you are into blondes-I never say anything', Yunho snickered.

' Wait, wait, who said I'm into blondes, just because I slept with some doesn't make it a type'.

 Jaejoong outrightly laughed at that,' Come on Yunho, the whole world knows your type, & I'm your secretary--I know better than anyone', Jaejoong huffed.

Yunho smirked at him,' Really?', Yunho urged him on,' Then please enlighten me, Jaejoong, What type of girls am I into?'

Jaejoong cleared his throat,' Let me think--tall', Yunho had an incredulous face on, but that didn't faze Jaejoong,' blonde, confident, slim, bold', he scooted a bit closer to Yunho so he could whisper the last part,' wild in bed'.

Yunho burst out laughing,' That was published in the last--'.

' Most handsome bachlelorettes of the Conglomerate World', Jaejoong finished off yunho's sentence , shaking his head he said ,' Who do you think gave your ideal type away for that magazine', he thumped Yunho on this thigh.

' You did', Yunho nodded,' But Alas! you're wrong', Yunho was smiling cheshirely now.

' No I'm not, I'm never wrong about you, that is your type--blonde,--', Yunho held up a finger to stop Jaejoong befire he could list off those features again.

' First of all , I like brunettes , I really do', Jaejoong gaped at the serious expression on Yunho's face,' You're not playing me , are you?', Yunho smiled at Jaejoong, he wound an arm around Jaejoong's shoulders,' My friend, as I was saying I like brunettes, I don't know what gave you the idea that I like blondes', he shrugged.

' I like'em short, not too short, just enough that they fit perfectly in my arms, since I love a challenge, so you're right about bold, & about in bed, well--', yunho stretched out, Jaejoong stopped breathing,' Well?', he asked.

Yunho tugged Jaejoong and whispered hotly in his ear,' That's a secret you'll never know, shh', Jaejoong elbowed him, & put some distance between them,' ', he muttered to himself.

Yunho was snickering at the end of the couch, while Jaejoong tried to regain his heartbeat, while rubbing at his ear.

If at night Jaejoong watched his brown locks almost serenly while carding fingers through them, then that's nobody's business.

              -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: What the hell did I just write--I wanted to write abt Yun taking care of Jae...I ended up writing abt Yun's type???

I'm so sorry guyz...4 a lot of things, mainly 4 late update, n this chap.  & rly " Guys with Dimple?? " I'm sure that's nt Jae's type...somewhere maybe my type must've slipped into d fic ;) Sry 4 that XP

& vyrmag : Hun, this update is dedicated to u!!! Thnx 4 d comment n support <33