One hell of a night & Yunho is wasted.

The Boss & I

Yunho never gets drunk, & when I say never, it means never ever. So imagine the surprise on Jaejoong's face when he sees his boss, wasted in a bar, which he hasn't seen in past seven years. Okay, he might've been drunk before but Jaejoong was never there to witness. And When you see Yunho doing something you don't see him doing everyday, means something is horribly wrong. Jaejoong bits on his lip, & fishes out his cellphone to snap a picture of Yunho lolling his head on his folded hands on the granite top of the bar.

He pockets his phone when he gets a picture from every angle, the bartender looks at him suspiciously, but Jaejoong flashes an easy smile, making the bartender less suspicious. Jaejoong can feel many eyes on him, maybe because of what he is wearing or because they find him attractive, only God knows. He hopefully wishes it's the former though cause' he could feel the hairs on his neck stand. He strides over to yunho & pats him on the back, to arouse him from his alcohol induced sleepy haze,' Yunho', he starts shaking the man. Yunho groans, turning his slitted eyes towards Jaejoong, he squints for a second before his eyes sparkle in recognition' Seeing that you're this drunk, I presume your so called girlfriend for the night ditched you', Jaejoong said looking around the lively & packed bar, & the dance floor . He managed to haul Yunho up from his bar stool, by his shoulders. Jaejoong grunted as Yunho whole weight mercilessly fell on his lithe body,' Oof~ you Giant', he nearly fell down but managed to stand straight in the last minute, he wound Yunho's arm around his shoulder, & weaved his way towards the back door, not before smacking few bills on the counter top. The bartender saluted, & smiled. Jaejoong gave a tight smile, having difficulty manuevering with a heavy guy.

Yunho just continued grinning, from ear to ear,' Jaejoongie~ Oh Jaejoongie', he sing-songed. Jaejoong blew out air,' Would you stop smiling so much? What's so funny? Do you find this situation funny?', he huffed, finally coming out of the packed, suffocating area, & be able to breath the fresh air once again. Yunho shook his head in denial, before he nodded his head in affirmation. As yunho opened his mouth again, Jaejoong held up his finger,' And stop singing for God's sake'. Jaejoong waved his hand to hail a cab, but in the process his grip on yunho loosened & the guy slid down onto the side road, sitting there with his head down, hanging from side to side. Jaejoong let him, & tried to hail a cab, but after a minute or two when no cab showed signs of stopping, he too sat beside Yunho, & sighed, glaring at yunho through his bangs. Suddenly, yunho started burped. Jaejoong started drawing soothing circles on his back,' Why did you drink so much then?', the burping stopped after a few seconds,' What's the matter, yunho yah? Did something happen? You never drink so much', Jaejoong asked running his fingers through Yunho's hair, he turned his face towards himself,' Hm~ Did something happen? Tell me', Yunho looked into his eyes as if pained by something, or the question, Jaejoong couldn't guess, yunho swayed slightly in Jaejoong's hands, & ended up crashing into his chest, head hanging loose. Jaejoong sighed but didn't say anything just patted his head a few times, ran his hands through his shoulder blades when he burped now & then. They sat there for quite sometime on the side walk, before a cab pulled in front of them & Jaejoong thanked Heavens for it. Or maybe it was too early to thank Heavens because the guy looked like a ert, the way he was gazing at Jaejoong was really uncanny, even through the rear-view mirror he was peeking  at Jaejoong from time to time. And Jaejoong really regretted his choice of clothes to wear, because the capri which reached above his knees, decreased to his mid-thighs, when he sat down. Jaejoong seriously considered getting off the cab & hailing for a new one but he'd a drunk Yunho on his back, & mostly there were not really many cabs out there at this time. And Jaejoong couldn't really piggyback yunho to his apartment either. So Jaejoong just tried to ignore the cab-driver, & gazed out of the window. He didn't realise during his inner turmoil, that he'd started clutching onto yunho's hand so hard that his knuckles turned white, nor did he notie that the weight on his shoulder had been lifted off. He realised it only when he heard rustling beside him, he looked to his side to see yunho removing his coat, Jaejoong flabbergasted, tried stopping him,' Woah, woah, you're not taking your clothes off here, are you?', he tried putting the coat back on yunho's shoulders, but yunho smacked his hands away, & wringed out of his coat, all the while giving Jaejoong a look which said " Don't mess with me", Jaejoong lifted his hands in surrender, & turned to sit straight again. He was surprised to find the coat being draped on his bare legs, he turned to look at yunho in surprise, who seemed more sober by the minute. Yunho took Jaejoong's hand in his hand, interlinked their fingers, & glared directly at the cab-driver through the mirror, catching the guy's eye, daring him to pull a move. Jaejoong looked at yunho in wonderment, & smiled as yunho made an effort to stay alert eventhough the alcohol was taking a toll on him. He kept an eye on the driver through the whole drive to his apartment. And Jaejoong couldn't be any less grateful for that, he felt really secured in yunho's presence, eventhough the guy was drunk.

                                                                                            ~

' Thanks, back there', Jaejoong propelled his hand in the direction of Yunho to hand back his coat, as they started making their way towards the building. Yunho walking ahead of him, still swaying on his feet every now & then. Yunho turned around abruptly,' Don't--you---', he shook his head a few times, & Jaejoong spread out his arms in case yunho staggered, Yunho smacked his hands away harshly,' What kind of clothes are you wearing?', he tried to make his voice stern, but it ended up in a squeak, as he stumbled away to the side of the main entrance of the building & retched, & retched. Jaejoong was stunned to silence, but his feet lead him to yunho before he can think of it, & he rubbed yunho's heaving back. Yunho leaned on the wall afterwards,& mumbled something,' What was that?', Jaejoong leaned in close, to hearm him,' Who the hell wears Flip-flops nowadays?', yunho mumbled, & Jaejoong laughed,' Normal people do, Yunho yah'.

' Really?! I mean after experiencing that they never come handy in emergency people would stop using them', yunho looked confused.

Jaejoong once again chuckled,' What do you mean they don't come in handy? They're easiest to wear', Jaejoong pointed out.

' And most easiest to lose too, one is in a hurry & they just slid off right from your feet, just like that, in an case of emergency, they're seldom any useful', yunho slurred. Jaejoong nodded his head,' True, Now come on', he leads yunho into the lobby.

                                                                                                  ~

Jaejoong settles yunho in his bed, tucks him in a comforter, & goes into the Kitchen to make some honey water for yunho. When he comes back into the rom, he finds the bed empty. He goes to check into the other room, & sure enough yunho is there lounging on the love seat, with a brandy in his hand which half empty,' Yunho?! No', jaejoong rushes into the room, & snatched the bottle from his hand. Yunho tried to reach for it, tried to stand up , but gave up in the end when his legs seemed to give out, if yunho was drunk before, he was major drunk now. Jaejoong kneeled in front of him, tried to place the rim of the cup to his lips, but yunho shook his head, & leaned back. Jaejoong sighed & placed the cup beside him on the table,' Yunho you have to drink it, so you can feel better', but yunho shook his head again. Jaejoong threw his hands up in the air,' Fine then, sleep here, or Freeze to death or drown yourself more in alcohol, I don't give a ', with that Jaejoong stood up, but a hand on his forearm stopped him. He turned to look at yunho who was staring at him,' S-st-a-y', he croaked out. Jaejoong felt his heart tug at the word. He once again kneeled in front of yunho, but yunho didn't loosen the grip on his hand. Jaejoong smoothed his ahnd over yunho's & tried to lessen his grip, but yunho tugged him towards himself, & too late Jaejoong felt himself falling on yunho. He was sprawled over yunho, & yunho encased him into a tight hug. Jaejoong gasped & tired to wriggle out of the hug,' Just stay---for a while--just stay like this', his voice cracked at the end. Jaejoong knew that something was seriously wrong now,' yunho yah', he crooned softly, & tried his best to comfort him through the awkward hug. Jaejoong could felt the material of his sweatshirt soak with warm tears, he refrained himself  from asking any questions, & let him cry. Yunho took a shuddering breath, & released himself from the hug, Jaejoong adjusted himself so that he was sitting beside yunho. He gave yunho a smile which he assumed maybe comforting. Yunho smiled back, his eyes red-rimmed,' Thank you', he mouthed, & Jaejoong nodded his head.

' You should rest', Jaejoong whispered, afraid that even his normal voice would break something inexplainable or shatter the silence in the calm room.

Yunho nodded, & Jaejoong helped him to his room, & tucked him once again, with yunho gazing intently at him all the while, Jaejoong let him be,' Good night', he whispered,  & flicked the table lamp off .

When he was almost at the door, he heard yunho say,' Stay till I fall asleep?', it was an unsure question, & it was not like yunho to be unsure about something.

Jaejoong smiled into the dark, unknowingly the man had shown his vulnerable side to him. And Jaejoong didn't want to gloat about it or anything but he felt happy that yunho felt him worthy enough to show him that side of his. He returned back to yunho's side before making sure the windows & the front door was locked.

He sat there, with yunho's hand in his & saw the almond eyes droop till they shut completely.

' Good night, Yunho, Sweet dreams', Jaejoong ran his hand through his hair one last time before he stealthily let himself out.

And dream he did, of soft green grass, with dews on atop them. The sun just rising above the horizon, & the birds chirping loudly, & he was there lying on the grass. As the first ray of light hit his face, his lips quirked a little. His face soon marred with a frown, as the sunrays became scalding . But then a breeze blew past, & yunho smiled a little again. And then he felt a soft touch, of someone, running their hands through his hair, & when he tried to open his eyes to look at the person, the person placed one of his hands over his eyes. He felt the person move , & felt a light brush of the person's soft hair over his cheeks, & then he felt a gentle kiss placed on his forehead. The impression still lingering, but all those touches were gone in a fraction of second just like the wind. And he alarmingly opened his eyes to see around himself. He only saw the back of a person with shoulder-length brown hair, doning everything white" An Angel" his mind provided. and yunho closed his eyes again, in an expectation that the person would return once more.

Mom, is that you?', he mumbled into the silence of the night.

                                                                                           --------------------------------

A/N: Another update.....Woah i don't knw wht happened to me in the ending....I just kept on writing n writing......d dream kinda cheesy don't ya think??? U all knw who was the person in the dream don't u??? * wriggles eyebrows* .....so then leave lovely comments<33 n wait 4 d next update 2 knw y yun is so sad T.T