Breakfast & the talk.

The Boss & I

' No you don't understand', a guy was screaming obscenties into the phone,' He stole it, you don't teach me---no--no-you ******', Jaejoong kept snickering in the back listening to his friend slash neighbour swear & curse at the other person on the line.

He was in the process of flipping the pancakes on the other side, when Yunho entered into the Kitchen, looking like a wreck, his hair was mussed but it looked like he'd taken a shower, cause' he was not wearing the suit from yesterday, rather he donned a grey sweatpants, & white tank. He casually walked to the coffee maker to pour himself a cup of coffee, but Jaejoong motioned towards the refrigerator & yunho went mutely to retrieve a bottle of juice,' you should probably not drink anything as strong as coffee on empty, Hungover stomach', he chided lightly , yunho shrugged, & took several gulps of the liquid. He set the half empty bottle on the table, & looked around for something, just as Jaejoong finished with his pancakes, & stacked them over in a plate.

' Any particular reason, you decided to grace us with your presence?', the guy from earlier, entered into the kitcehn too, & sniffed the air,' Smells nice', he smiled at Jaejoong, which Jaejoong returned, beckoning him further inside the kitchen. The guy followed eagerly, he was still on the phone, but he was only humming " yes", or " no", from time to time. Jaejoong motioned him to take a seat but the guy held a finger to tell him to wait. Meanwhile yunho was searching something in the livingroom, Jaejoong leaned on the dining table,' It's on the couch', he heard a sigh of relief, & shook his head as yunho, plopped himself on the couch the next second, & started reading the newspaper in utter seriousness. Jaejoong smiled, & elbowed the guy beside him in the ribs, & pointed towards yunho, the guy smirked too. He removed the phone from his ear for a second ,' Don't tell me you came just for the newspaper', he tsked, before going back to his phone conversation, wounding an arm around Jaejoong's shoulder. The guy's statement seemed to get yunho's attention, he turned to glare at the young man, & folded the newspaper.

' Oh no, I came to see you', he replied sarcastically,' But you see what the problem is I don't remember your flat number.', Yunho gasped dramatically,' Oh wait, you're always loitering around in Jaejoong's apartment, maybe that's why I forgot, you should probably shift here, permanently', yunho said taking a seat.

Jaejoong & the guy broke into laughter,' That's a great idea, isn't it Jaejoong?', the guy asked squeezing Jaejoong & wriggling his eyebrows at yunho, while disconnecting the call.

Yunho made a motion of throwing the bottle at the guy, & the guy sticked his tongue out.

' Stop it you two', Jaejoong said forcing the other guy to sit down too,' don't be such a bunch of kids'.

' He started it', they both mumbled at the same time, & glared at each other across the table, when Jaejoong turned around to serve two plates of pancakes.

The guy's phone beeped twice, & he cursed, shuffling up, his chair scraping harshly across the floor,' Yes--', he answered,' what?!', he barked into the phone,' You know what you stick your there, don't let them leave, I'm coming, I'll deal with them myself, yeah--', he said hurriedly. Yunho looked up in concern at the other guy, as it was the first time he'd seen him so frustrated, worried even. Just when the guy was ready to dash from the place, Jaejoong held his elbow lightly, to cease his movement," What?" he gestured with his eyebrows, the guy shook his head smiling seeing the genuine worry in his gaze,' I'll see you afterwards---just save some for me', he nodded towards the pancakes, Jaejoong nodded in a daze. The guy bent down to kiss him on the cheek, & said goodbye to yunho with a nod, with that he was out of the kitchen in a second,' Call me if anything happens', Jaejoong called behind the guy, he heard a " Hm", & with that they heard the front door shut.

' Well, that leaves just us two', Jaejoong said taking a seat beside yunho. They ate the breakfast in silence.

                                                                                                           ~

' Hey I think, Changmin forgot his ipod', yunho said as he tossed the device to the other end of the couch.

Jaejoong entered the livingroom, & sat beside Yunho folding his legs below him,' Yeah--well, he can always take it back, seeing as most of the time he's here, I believe there's so many other things than an ipod of his in my apartment', Jaejoong snickered,' Did you see my refrigerator, most of the times, it's all his post-it's on it, sometimes I wonder if this is even my apartment', Jaejoong smiled as he rubbed his arm, & gazed down before his attention was catched by yunho's feet.

' Are you wearing footwares in my apartment?', shrieked Jaejoong.

yunho looked down too,' These are the ones I use in my apartement, they're clean'.

' Well you did tredged down two floors to ger here, right? Do you know how much amount of germs you must've brought with them, remove them, right now', Jaejoong said sternly.

Yunho looked at him comically,' Seriously?!'. Jaejoong nodded solemnly,' Remove them, or I'll take them off by force', Jaejoong said standing up.

Yunho snickered, & leaned back as Jaejoong advanced towards him, he crouched down to remove them, but yunho pulled his legs on the couch.

' Not my couch', Jaejoong half-whined, half-screamed, & it was totally amusing, how he'd pull the two off simultaneously.

Yunho snickered,' Oh, Aw---hey', he started prostesting when Jaejoong started swatting him, looming over him.

Yunho mindlessly stuck his hand out & tugged on Jaejoong's hand, making him fall over his large frame.

Jaejoong tried to get up, but Yunho pushed heels of his legs into Jaejoong's calves, rendering Jaejoong motionless, Jaejoong huffed, & yunho recovered from his laughter, breathing heavily.

Jaejoong looked up , & gazed directly into yunho's eyes, yunho stopped laughing , & returned the stare,' Why are you really here, yunho?', Jaejoong asked eyes softening.

' Because I missed my Secretary?', he stated but it sounded more like an question even to his ears.

' Nope', Jaejoong shook his head from side to side,' I think it's not because you missed me'.

' Yeah?', yunho asked before the corners of his lips lifted up into a smile.

' I think----', Jaejoong searched his face, before he cocked his head to a side,' I think it's about last night', he whispered, the smile wiped out of off yunho's face instantly, before his features hardened, & Jaejoong thought he'd brushed up an unwanted issue.

Yunho's hold on him loosened, but Jaejoong remained in the same position, he didn't move an inch, & Jaejoong thought" To hell with it, I've already brought it up , anyway", he thought to himself.

' Am I wrong?', he asked softly, urging yunho to say something, yunho sighed, before he looked away, that was an answer enough,' yunho what happened last night--I've never seen---', there was a squeak behind them, & Jaejoong looked over his shoulder to look at another one of his neighbour, standing there awkwardly, with a hand over his eyes, but he was peeking through the cracks,' I didn't see anything---', he squeaked, ' And I didn't hear anything like What happened last night? I swear', he was out of Jaejoong's apartment just as like he'd arrived.

Jaejoong sighed & got up from the position,' Junsu--', he tried calling after the guy, but he was out of hearing distance already.

' Oh god, if Changmin gets even a slight whiff of it, he'd never let me live down with it for the rest of my life', Jaejoong muttered to himself.

Yunho didn't say anything though, it's like he didn't even realise Junsu had been there a minute before, he sat up straight, sighed, & put his elbows on his knees, looking distractedly at the wall in front of him.

' I was reminded of her, my mother', yunho said in such a low voice that Jaejoong would've missed it, if he wasn't standing so close to yunho.

Yunho looked up at him with weary eyes,' He called, & suddenly I missed my mom, so much', he shook his head, & hung his head, threading hands through his hair,' I miss her, Jaejoong', he mumbled brokenly,' So much, it hurts'. 

Jaejoong crouched in front of him, & stopped the movement, he carded his own fingers through yunho's hair, & tilted his head so that he'd make an eye-contact.

Brown eyes met black pools filled with empathy,' I'm sorry', Jaejoong whispered, his finger tracing the scar just below his eye.

Yunho shook his head,' It's not your fault, it's all my father's fault', yunho grounded his teeth,' He couldn't value her when she was alive, & even now he can't value her memories, that--piece of '.

Jaejoong patted his knee,' But I know you value her, more than anything', Jaejoong smiled encouragingly.

Yunho nodded & closed his eyes, a serene smile making way on his face,' Yesterday--I saw her, you know , I felt her, it was like she was here, she kissed me here', yunho took jaejoong hand placed it on his forehead. Jaejoong touched his forehead lightly, & smiled knowing that it'd been him. Yunho opened his eyes, & frowned when he saw Jaejoong smiling,' You don't believe me, you think I'm crazy'.

Jaejoong shook his head viguourously,' Ofcourse I trust you, yunho yah', Jaejoong smiled, & yunho relaxed once again, seeing the truth shining in Jaejoong's eyes.

They sat like that for a few seconds before, Jaejoong tapped his forehead with his fingers lightly, & yunho smiled swatting his hand away in a playful manner.

' We've an office to attend to , I think Mr. Kim', Yunho said seriously,' And I don't like people who are not punctual', with that he stood up, & marched out of his apartment. Jaejoong looked at his retrieving back in disbelief,' A little thank you wouldn't kill you', Jaejoong grumbled loudly, & stomped to his bedroom.

Yunho who was just about to let himself out of the door, looked at the shorter man stomping back to his bedroom, & he hid a smile , as he heard him mumble something more like,' Hah--not even a thank you--not even a little acknowledgement--Argh', with that the bedroom door slammed shut.

Yunho laughed silently, & closed the door behind him, & noted to pay Jaejoong back someday into the back of his mind.

                                                                                                            ---------------------------

A/N: Yunho & Jaejoong live in the same building.....Jae lives just two floors below yun....n Changmin & Junsu are room-mates.

This was a simple chap.....bt is necessary 4 d little bits of d story ahead....hope u enjoyed it....there will be full on yunjaeness<333 frm next chaps.