The suspicious call, & a strange evening.

The Boss & I

'Yunho !', a brunette with hairs overgrown slightly at the end, banged on the door twice, before taking matters in his own hands, & opening the door with so much force that the door slammed into the wall with a bang.

The brunette leaned onto the wall & crossed his hands in front of his chest, & regarded the scene playing in front of him, with a guy on top of a girl, who was either tickling her or kissing her he couldn't quite tell because his large frame was hiding whatever that was going on. He cleared his throat loudly, before he screeched,' Yunho !'.

The girl on the bed jumped but the man seemed unfazed because he kept trailing kissing on her shoulder, to the collar bone. The girl shrieked seeing the brunette standing in the doorway, & tried hiding her by tugging on the sheets, the man didn't stop his activity though,' Ignore him', he whispered to the girl below him, whose gaze was flickering from the brunette to the man above him.

The brunette sighed, walked into the room, he leaned beside the man, & tapped him on his back irritatingly. The man on the bed stopped his act, sighed & his side to look at the brunette,' Good morning Jaejoong', he said before a look of surprise flashed over his face when he looked more properly at the brunette,' You dyed your hair back to brown again', he flashed him his infamous mega-volt smile,' You look great', he winked.

The brunette muttered angrily,' It was always Brown', before he looked over at the girl and then shifted his gaze to yunho again,' You've an important meeting at 10:30, yunho, I hope you haven't forgotten already', he sighed, already needing more caffeine to deal with yunho , this early in the morning.

Yunho shrugged,' Really? It was Brown?', he asked seriously considering, he smiled when he saw the slender man glaring at him,' Are you even paying attention? My hair is not a problem right now', he said in a clipped tone.

' Ofcourse, I didn't forget Jaejoong, you know how serious I am when it comes to business, what time is it now?', yunho started rummaging through the night-table searching for his bedside clock, or his phone or both, who knows.

' It's 9:15 yunho, you better get your off of your bed, go take a bath', Jaejoong said.

Before he quirked an brow at the girl cowering behind yunho's large frame,' Don't you have a place to be at?', the girl nodded nervously,' Then GO!', he pointed towards the door, imposing more on the word " go".

The girl scrambled up from the bed, wrapping the sheet around her body & picked her clothes strewn all over the room, & fled the room with the sheet & the clothes in other hand.

Yunho watched all this amusedly, before he smiled & looked up at Jaejoong,' Did you have to scare another one of my girlfriend?', Jaejoong sighed, & made way towards the closet, & pulled out a towel, & it behind him knowing well that yunho had followed him, & was standing right behind him,' She was not your girlfrend, yunho, just another one of your fling, & even you know it', he waved his hand holding the towel, hoping yunho would take the hint & take the towel, while he rummaged through the closet some more, to find a suit for yunho.

But ofcourse yunho had other ideas, because he leaned onto the other door of closet which was closed, in his glory. By now Jaejoong was used to seeing him play around, & see him , but he still reprimanded him by ing a towel to his chest,' Cover up, will you? And go shower, We're already running late', he said turning his attention back to the closet.

' You know , you love it', drawled Yunho, advancing towards Jaejoong.Jaejoong rolled his eyes , & pushed yunho away from the closet, & opened the other door of the closet,' No I don't ', he smiled.

Yunho stared at him for a second to see if he was telling the truth, before he rebuked,' Really?! You don't feel anything', he asked pointing towards himself & his goods,' You don't feel anything?!', he asked incredulously,' But chicks find me hot', Jaejoong burst out laughing at that,' Yeah, they do, I wonder why?', he teased.

Yunho stepped in front of his full-length mirror, & examined his body, before he turned to Jaejoong,' Are you sure you're gay? Man, either you're not gay, or you've a really bad taste in men'.

Jaejoong flushed at yunho's statement, before he turned back to the closet,' Go take a shower now ,will you?'.

' Fine', grumbled yunho, marching towards the bathroom, he stopped at the bathroom door though,' Seriously, though get your eyes checked', yunho said before closing the door behind him.

Jaejoong said with a smile,' Okay, I will ', he mumbled, before getting back to the task at hand.

                                                                                                <*>

If there was anything Jaejoong liked about Yunho was that the man was really serious when it came to his job, he has a really great leadership qualities, he is honest, & humble when it comes to business. The only thing that is most aggravating of him, is his numerous flings. They're like a headache, they keep coming back, to leech off of yunho, or to have another go with him. And seriously his flings are taking a lot of toll on Jaejoong more than it takes on yunho. Because, it's him they call, & harass. And he has to fend them off when they come looking for him during office hours, because he is so called professional. Jaejoong hates yunho's player lifestyle, & he doesn't even try to hide it. He is yunho's secretary, has been for almost seven years now. And so you can imagine that they are pretty close to each other. So much that eventhough Jaejoong regarded himself as a professional at the start, not mixing personal feelings with work, and not opening too much to anyone, he had opened up to yunho, even though he was his boss.

He had told him about his ual orientation in a drunken feat, when he was vulnerable, totally unprofessional. But yunho had been nothing but understanding. Jaejoong had thought they would be awkward after that, and had even thought of resigning, but yunho had been really supportive like a good friend. They became really good friends through the years, they know almost everything about each other. Likes & dislikes of each other, so on and so forth. They are so comfortable around each other, that yunho even teases Jaejoong about a guy or two, if they see anyone passing by.

' Jaejoong, I need you , Urgent', came yunho's  terse voice through the intercom.

Jaejoong wasted no time, he removed his reading glasses, knocked on the door twice, before entering the room. Yunho was slouched over his laptop, typing something furiously, his hair was diarray, he must've carded his hand through his hair many times, for it stand out so much.

Jaejoong cleared his throat, yunho stopped writing momentarily, glanced up at him, before he motioned him with his two fingers to come closer. Jaejoong rounded the table, & stood beside yunho looking at the screen too,' Which. folder.did. the. mail.got saved.to? I can't ing find it', he bellowed, Jaejoong cringed at the sudden loud voice just near his ear, he sighed, before he pushed yunho back by his shoulder, so he was leaning back to the chair, while he leaned forward & started going through the documents,' I'm sure I saved it somewhere here', he muttered to himself, promptly looking through every file. Yunho rubbed his temple,' Don't tell me, you forgot to save it, damn it', he asked in a more curt tone, he stood up from his chair, to pace around. and Jaejoong occupied the vacant chair,' I did, yunho, I know I did, Don't worry, it's somehwere here', Jaejoong assured him, not looking up from the laptop,' Well where is it then?', yunho bent 90º placing both of his arms on the table from behind , imprisoning Jaejoong in between the table and him. Jaejoong clicked on some file named "presentation", & found the mail there,' Told you', he smiled truimphantly, & turned around in his seat to look at yunho, but it was a big mistake because yunho was really close, really, so much that their noses almost touched, & they were sharing the same air. Jaejoong out of habit, swept his tongue across his lips, to moisten them. Yunho's gaze flickered to them for a second before, they he was gazing intently into his eyes,' Black', he whispered, his breath puffed on Jaejoong's face,' What?', Jaejoong croaked out, his mind not really clear,' Your eyes are black', jaejoong blinked his eyes,' They were always black', he said almost confusedly , shaking his head, he tried to control his expressions but his gaze kept flickering back to Yunho's face. It was like he was entranced. He could see that yunho's own eyes were very Brown , just like his hair, & he'd also make out the scar just below his left eye, from this close, the slight stubble, & the sharp chin. Jaejoong took a shuddering breath, & regreted it the next minute because all he could smell was mint & coffee, & something that was uniquely yunho, he couldn't quite describe it. Flustered, with the route his thoughts were taking, Jaejoong scrambled up from the chair, in the process pushing yunho out of his way,' Move--I'll be outside if you need me, then', he gave yunho a curt nod, before he dashed out of the office.

' Damn', Jaejoong smacked the table with his fist,' Ack~ Ah', he yelped in pain as he hit it really hard, The phone on his desk rang, he picked it up, whilst nursing his hand,' Hello, You've called Jung Enterprises, How may I help you?', he frowned when he first didn't receive any answer, when he received an answer his frown deepened,' And who is this? Okay', he said unsurely, he looked at yunho's door over his shoulder,' He's not here, at present I'm afraid, but if you'll tell me who you are & I will pass the message to him, Sir---', the line went dead, after a second, Jaejoong looked at the phone suspiciously, before he shrugged & put the receiver back,' Strange', he mumbled.

' Yunho', Jaejoong poked his head through the door,' do you know someone named Kim Dong Wook?', Yunho looked at him him as if he'd grown second head, before he frowned,' Yeah, I know, the actor, right?', he asked going back to surveying something on the laptop,Jaejoong rolled his eyes' No, actually an acquaintance, someone named Kim Dong Wook just called for you, so I wondered--', Yunho ran his fingers through his hair, before interlinking them & looking at Jaejoong,' Jaejoong ah, I don't know any Kim other than Kim Jaejoong, so will you stop disturbing me over every prank call you receive, deal with them yourself, hmm? If it's really important the person will contact again, right?', he mocked. Jaejoong pouted,' But he sounded--', Yunho glared at him, & Jaejoong silently let himself out, leaving yunho to his work.

                                                                                              ~

' Yunho~', sing-songed a blondie, just as yunho stepped out of his office, & clinged to his side, shoving her big & flourished bosoms against his side. yunho looked at her amusedly, giving her one of his handsome smile,' Hey babe', he drawled.

Jaejoong looked up from his notepad, & quirked an eyebrow when he saw yunho looking at him,' Nobody said you can't get off work too', he shrugged, before he steered  the blonde away towards the elevator. yunho looked back at him over his shoulder , and winked, before he yanked the blonde towards him by her waist, which made her gasp, before she burst into a fit of giggles, feeling yunho all over, Jaejoong shook his head, and went back to his notepad when he saw Yunho's hands started travelling towards her hips,' Typical'.

' Focus, Jaejoong, ah', he muttered to himself.

                                                                                                 ~

' Hm, When are you coming back ? I miss you', Jaejoong wiped his hair , & threw his towel away, as he took the phone in his hand that had been tucked in between his ear and shoulder, his hair was still matted to his forehead, even though he'd made an good effort to dry them while talking onto the phone, he plopped himself on the bed, & tucked his feet under himself,' You know how heechul hyung is? Yeah, me too, I really wish he'd find a lover so he can get off my back, he's evil', he huffed into the phone,' He takes pleasure in making my life hell', he groaned into the phone, but then he laughed when the other person on the line remarked with something funny,' wish you were here, hyung, hm-- you too take care Hyung, okay, Love you too, Muah , bye', he sighed & leaned back  till his head collided with the pillow.

His eyes started drooping, but he was woken up by his cellphone, Yunho's name flashed on the screen, he looked at the clock which read 11:30,' What does he want now? He knows it's my sleeping time', he grumbled, as he swiped the green button,' What the hell---Yunho you know---', he barked into the phone,' What?!', he sat up instantly when he heard a total different voice,' Oh, okay, Who's this? And where is this place? Can I get the address? Yeah, thank you. Please Keep an eye on him for me, thank you'.

' Yunho , that idiot', Jaejoong muttered to himself, as he pulled a sweatshirt over his white tank top, he decided to keep his jeans capris which ended up just above his knees, nobody in the World would care what he was wearing at this time of night, he deemed.

He took his wallet, cellphone, but forgot to wear his nike shoes, he was wearing his flip-flops that he usually wore in his apartment, which he realised later when he was already in the cab,' Damn', he cursed,' Damn you, yunho !', he thunked his head onto the cab window.

                                                                                                --------------------------

A/N: New Story.....guyz....I'm back....hope u like this 1.....plz leave back ur comments<33

[ Now Edited ]