[C H A P T E R T H I R T Y]

Being a Park

UNEDITED-- GRAMMATICALLY INCORRECT STATEMENTS ARE PRESENT.

ENJOY! ENJOY! ENJOY! ENJOY! ENJOY! ENJOY!

 

[C H A P T E R T H I R T Y]

Baekhyun’s already up before the sun rise; he is just lying in his bed thinking what day it would be for him. He stood up when he heard his alarm rang. He went to it to shut it off. Baekhyun’s feeling a little dizzy and something is coming up so he rushes to the comfort room to throw up.

He washes his face and brushes his teeth. He looks miserable as he sees his own reflection on the mirror but something is different. He is glowing. His eyes are sparkling and there is a smile written on his lips.

He cleans up his bed and put his pillows in order. He’d decided to clean his room a little bit so he gets the sweeper and starts sweeping the floor. After doing it, he dusts the floor using his feet while cleaning the pictures and stuff. 

It is just 6:30 in the morning and he’s sure that Chanyeol’s not up yet. He is already done on cleaning his room not literally cleaned but he is satisfied.

“What if he forgets about what I’d told him yesterday? What if he went to school?”

He ran out of his room to check Chanyeol. Baekhyun forgets to knock before coming in. He is nervous as he turns on the knob but composed his self again when he saw his husband peacefully sleeping in his bed.

He carefully walks near him not wanting to wake him up. Chanyeol’s lips are slightly parted and Baekhyun could hear the soft snores of him. His position looks like he is hugging someone. Baekhyun imagined his self being hug by Chanyeol on the bed, he chuckled and blush on the thought.

“Would you still ditch class with me?” Baekhyun worriedly asked to a sleeping Chanyeol.

“Just this day… Only today… I wouldn’t hold my feelings back. Please let it be worth it… Please don’t hurt me…”

Since it is still early and Baekhyun’s still sleepy, he positioned his self to Chanyeol. He grab the latter’s arm and put it into him making it look like Chanyeol hugging him.

Baekhyun once again is back to dreamland. He hugs Chanyeol back without noticing it since he is sleeping.

Chanyeol was peacefully sleeping until he heard a soft whimpers below him. He was shocked to find out that Baekhyun is sleeping with him and they are cuddling. He doesn’t remember Baekhyun coming in to his room yesterday.

Chanyeol tighten his hug to Baekhyun, he never forgets. Today is their date, today is the day when they can hear the heartbeat of their baby.

Baekhyun’s breathing in Chanyeol’s neck and it’s giving him shivers. Chanyeol planted small kisses on his hair and forehead.

He’s still kissing Baekhyun when the latter groaned. He matched his head on to Baekhyun’s and gives him a smile. Baekhyun is shimmering and Chanyeol found it cute.

“Good morning baby~” He happily greeted.

“Good morning… What time is it?” Chanyeol looks on his phone; it is already 8:23 a.m.

“8:23 a.m. what’s the best time to see Dr. Kang?”

“You remembered…” Baekhyun muttered but Chanyeol heard it.

“Can’t forget this day~ our date~ and our baby~”

“What do you mean date?” Baekhyun furrows his brows, he clearly told Chanyeol that today is the day when they can hear the heartbeat of the twins… He doesn’t mention them having a date.

“We’re ditching class. Make the most of it, baby~”

“Where are we going then?”

“You decide. I’ll be happy as long as I’m with you.” Baekhyun’s blood started rising in to his face, the reddening of it is visible so he hides his self to Chanyeol’s chest while mouthing “Don’t look at me.” repeatedly.

“My baby is blushing~ Let me see your face~” Baekhyun shyly looked up but he was surprised when Chanyeol started kissing him.

He started moving his lips while letting his hands roam inside Baekhyun shirt. He pinches his s and Baekhyun let out a moan while their lips are still in touch. Chanyeol continued doing it when he found at that Baekhyun loves it.

“L-Let u-us stop Yeol, aah stop.”

But Chanyeol doesn’t stop it, he let go of Baekhyun’s lip and started kissing his neck. Baekhyun knows that Chanyeol made a hickey on his neck because he could feel Chanyeol it, his sensitive spot.

“Y-Yeol s-swear if y-you d-didn’t stop…”

“You are adorable.” Chanyeol seriously said.

Baekhyun mouthed thanks and sat on the bed while covering his face.

“I almost give in…” He muttered while touching his neck.

Chanyeol’s currently in the comfort room having a bath so he takes his leave to prepare his self too.

Before taking a bath, Baekhyun looks at the hickey on his neck. It is really visible and is hard to hide, Baekhyun’s fighting over his mind if he should wear a turtle neck clothe or just put on a concealer.

“Why are you wearing that?” Chanyeol coldly asked.

After having a tough thinking, Baekhyun chose to wear a turtle neck shirt. He was busy putting eyeliner on his eyes when Chanyeol came in.

“It is cold.” Like you.

“Take that off or I will do it.”

But Baekhyun is a diva. He doesn’t listened on what Chanyeol said and still mind his own business.

Baekhyun yelped when Chanyeol started taking off his clothe; he is already done fixing his hair and face when Chanyeol grab him and began doing it.

“I- I can do it myself!”

But it’s already done. Baekhyun’s having a little tantrum so he doesn’t notice that Chanyeol has been staring on his body.

“You’re s are darker unlike the last time…” Baekhyun came back to his senses and hurriedly cover his body.

“I-It is normal you idiot.” He awkwardly said.

“And you still have a nice body… That milky skin…”

“Chanyeol if you don’t stop what you’re doing right now I’m going to go alone.”

“Am I prohibited to look at my husband like this?” Chanyeol grinned.

“I hate you!”

“Yeah right.”

Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

They left their house using Chanyeol’s car, “Put your seatbelt on.”

Baekhyun was about to do it when Chanyeol did it for him.

“Yeol your phone are ringing.” It’s been ringing continuously and it bothers Baekhyun.

“Answer it.” Chanyeol said while still looking on the road.

Baekhyun hesitated, “Are you sure? It might be a private thing…”

“I don’t care. You’re my husband anyway.” So Baekhyun click the ‘Answer’ button without looking on who the caller is.

[“Hey Park, not going to school today? Is Baekhyun there with you?”] It was Kris.

“It is Kris.” Baekhyun said to Chanyeol.

“We are not going to school today… We’re going to see Dr. Kang… He said that we could hear the heartbeat of the baby today…” Baekhyun said, he keeps telling to his self to not mention babies or twins or what.

[“Baekhyun was the one who answered it.”] He heard Kris told them.

[“I’m gonna hang up now. Have a nice day to the both you.”]

“What did he said?”

“Nothing important.”

They arrived at the hospital and started walking to the elevator. Baekhyun was walking normally but not Chanyeol. He is guiding Baekhyun.

“I can walk Chanyeol…”

“I know.”

“Dr. Kang?” Baekhyun called out.

“Baekhyun! Oh~ you bring your husband with you~” Dr. Kang said.

“Good morning Dr. Kang.” Chanyeol politely greeted.

“Oh, don’t be so formal to me. I feel old.” They all laughed.

“So shall we start now?” They both nodded.

Chanyeol guided Baekhyun to the bed and made him lie there comfortably.

“Baekhyun lift your shirt.”

This might be normal but not to Chanyeol, he doesn’t know why he is feeling a little mad about the idea.

“Is it really better to lift his shirt?” Chanyeol possessively asked.

“Your husband is silly Baekhyun~”

“Don’t mind him…” Baekhyun shyly said.

Dr. Kang noticed the hickey on Baekhyun’s neck. Baekhyun saw Dr. Kang looking at it so he immediately hides it with his hands.

“We didn’t.” Baekhyun defended.

“I’m not asking anything. It’s okay to do that though. Just don’t be too rough… And I can give you a brochure with some tips on it…” Dr. Kang teasingly said.

“You heard that Mr. Park?” Chanyeol smirked.

The doctor gave them a headphone like thing and they wear it. He put something on Baekhyun’s tummy connected to the phone in their ears; he seems like finding the heartbeats. He was busy finding it when the two heard someone beating.

“IT’S THERE! THERE!” Baekhyun happily shouted.

“He’s heartbeat… My heart is melting…” Chanyeol said.

But Baekhyun is confused, “But… I only heard one…” he confusedly said to the Doctor.

“What do you mean?” Chanyeol curiously asked.

“Oh you haven’t told him yet…”

“Don't freak out if you only hear one. Usually when it's this early their heartbeats are in sync or they are too small to distinctively hear them separately.” Dr. Kang added. Baekhyun sighed in relief.

“I don’t get it…” Chanyeol said.

“Yeol… Yesterday when I woke up my tummy is aching so I visited him thinking that something is wrong… He told me that the scanner back then were old and is broken so he ct scan me again only to find that I am carrying twins…”

“So… Twins…” Chanyeol muttered letting it sink in his brain.

He stood up and looks like he is calling someone.

“KRIS HYUNG! WE ARE HAVING TWINS! BEAT THAT!”

[“Congrats Man… You the man.”]

And being the ignorant person he is, he hanged up.

“So that explains the key chains…”

“Y-yeah…”

“I’ve already explained Baekhyun the things he should do and shouldn’t… I’m expecting you again here, okay? And Chanyeol always come with him… This might sound crazy but they said that it makes the communication better…”

Chanyeol suddenly embraced Baekhyun, it’s too tight but comforting.

“Thank you… I’ll take care of you always… Thank you… You’re the best that I have…” Chanyeol didn’t notice the tears falling; Baekhyun’s the one who noticed it since his shoulder’s becoming wet.

“Are you crying Yeol?” Baekhyun asked with concern on his voice. He let go of the hug and looked at Chanyeol.

“I-I’m sorry. I’m just too happy…” Chanyeol said while wiping his tears.

“Don’t cry… don’t cry…” Baekhyun said while helping him wipe the continuous tears.

“You’re crying too…”

“I hate you.”

Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun’s forehead and said, “I know right.”

They left the hospital with their hands intertwined to each other; big smiles are both visible on their face and the people who saw them couldn’t help but smile too.

“Where do you want eat?”

“There’s this Sweet shop nearby but I don’t think that you’ll like—“

“It’s beautiful! I want to go there!” Chanyeol excitedly said.

“O-okay…” Baekhyun smiled back too.

Baekhyun’s back again on his one of favorite place but now he isn’t alone. They were greeted by the same guard yesterday. The atmosphere still gets Baekhyun and he thinks that Chanyeol is being infected too.

“Is this the place where you bought our key chains?”

“Yup~”

“I don’t know about this so you order food for us… I’ll find available seats for us… Take care okay?”

“I will…” Again, Chanyeol kissed his forehead.

“Hello again~ who’s that giant with you?” It was the cashier man yesterday.

“My husband~ He’s handsome right? Lucky to have him~” Baekhyun proudly said.

“You sure are~ can I take your order?”

“Two order of “Be my light” please~”

Baekhyun was about to pay it when someone gives his money to the cashier. Baekhyun looks up just to saw Chanyeol paying out their orders.

“There’s no way I’m letting you pay, Baek.” Baekhyun blushed at the sudden move; the seller saw it and smiled too.

“You’re cute together~”

“And he’s really handsome Baek~” He added.

“You told him I’m handsome?” Chanyeol teased.

“I hate you.”

They are both eyeing the place when a staff approached them and courteously asked, “Can I take a picture of the sweet couple in front of me?”

“We would love to display your picture there~” The staff points out the wall full of pictures that screams the definition of ‘sweet.’

“No problem.”

“Okay~”

They both posed an awkward one not knowing how to do it right.

“You’re still embarrassed to each other?”

“We’re not but this is public and—“

Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun, holds his head and kissed it while Baekhyun hugs back while his head resting on Chanyeol’s Chest. They were both smiling genuinely and the people looking at them squealed.

Before pulling back, Chanyeol matched his height to Baekhyun and kissed him directly to his lips. They are still smiling and the staff is lucky to captured them both.

“I hate you.”

“I know.”

“That’s so sweeeeeeeet~ I’m posting boooth~”

“Can we have a copy?” Chanyeol asked.

“Yes, yes!”

They went to their table and the food is already served. They are having brunch. Chanyeol guided Baekhyun while sitting that made the latter blushed.

“Here is the copy~ I printed out two copies each for the both of you~ Please enjoy eating~”

“Thank you.” They both said.

Chanyeol looked at their picture; he took a photo of them and made them his ‘lockscreen’ and ‘homescreen’. Baekhyun did the same.

“Baek… Thank you for making me happy… Thank you… Whatever I did for you to be mad at me these past few days, I’m sorry… I know that one sorry isn’t enough because I’ve been a bastard to you…” Chanyeol said while looking down.

Baekhyun’s heart melted but doesn’t stop him from doing what he wants. He still wants Chanyeol to prove it.

“Thank you too…”

They began eating.

“Where should we go next?” Baekhyun asked. They are both in the car thinking on where to go.

“Do you love painting? I mean not paintings…”

“I do but it’s not my passion.”

“It’s okay.” Chanyeol smiled and started driving to somewhere.

They arrived at their destination, Chanyeol saw Baekhyun sleeping. He’d decided to buy tickets for them while Baekhyun’s still in sleep.

“Ticket for two, please~” Chanyeol happily said. He paid for them and gets them. He went back to his car and Baekhyun’s still sleeping.

He poked Baekhyun’s cheek. His lips are tempting and Chanyeol is tempted. He kissed Baekhyun’s lips that made the latter woke up.

“What are you doing you idiot?”

“Good morning sunshine~”

“Where are we?” Baekhyun asked while rubbing his eyes in a very cute way— well at least for Chanyeol.

Baekhyun almost yelped when Chanyeol face to face him and huskily said, “Stop being cute. I might undress you here.” Not knowing what to do, Baekhyun sits properly his hands on his knees while looking down.

Chanyeol came out from the car Baekhyun thought that he’s leaving him but gasped when he opened the door for him and guided him as he walks.

“Get out sweetie, you’ll love it here.”

“But I still need to wear my shoes…” Baekhyun said in worry because Chanyeol seems like in hurry.

“Aish.”

Chanyeol kneeled down to the ground and grab Baekhyun’s left foot. He looked for the latter’s shoes and when he finally saw it; he carefully put it in Baekhyun’s foot and did the same on his right foot.

“You’re up, come on let’s go~”

Baekhyun slowly come out from the car with heads down, trying to hide his red face.

“I told you to stop being cute right? Now your adorable~”

“I hate you.”

“I know.”

They started walking to the said place, Chanyeol gave the two tickets at the counter and they entered.

“Wow…”

It looks like a hotel for Baekhyun. All of the walls are full of paintings although not all of them were professionally made. Some of them looks like a doodle and was made by a 5 year old kid. The place doesn’t really have that ‘fancy/classy theme’ it is a mixture of all themes.

Baekhyun looked in his front; it is a tube glass that starts from the ground floor until the last floor. Baekhyun gaped when he realized that inside of it is the stairs.

Baekhyun turned around, every floors contains many doors in it. He doesn’t know that the man behind him is totally struck at the view in front of him. Baekhyun’s eyes are sparkling and it’s noticeable that he is indeed happy.

“What’s inside those rooms?”

“You’ll see.”

Baekhyun wants to take the stairs but Chanyeol insisted to use the elevator instead because they’ll be heading at the least floor and it is not good for the twins.

When the elevator opened, Baekhyun was once again amazed. It’s not paintings on the wall but phrases. The elevator are full of words, Baekhyun couldn’t say they are all positive since he had read “Let’s .

“We could right there if you want.” Chanyeol said and gave Baekhyun a marker.

‘Park Baekhyun, to the moon and back.’

‘Park Chanyeol, to infinity and beyond.

Both of them designed it, Baekhyun finished it with a big heart and ‘We are happily married and having twins.’ But Chanyeol appended it with ‘beat that.’

They both smiled as they take a picture of what they did. “I’m enjoying this.”

“Thought so.”

They finally set foot to their destination; they come out and is now walking slowly while looking at the figures on the wall.

“Baek, help me find Room 614.”

“Yeol this is not a motel right? We are not having right?”

Chanyeol choked and gave Baekhyun an ‘Is that what you’re thinking since we arrived here?’

“It’s just that this place looks like one… like on the movies…”

 “Aigooo… I married a erted guy… What to do~” Baekhyun hit Chanyeol on his waist but Chanyeol grabbed him so he could hold on his waist.

“Yeol! That’s Room 614!”

“Aw, my man has a sharp eye~”

“I hate you.”

“I know.”

They went inside the small room, Baekhyun’s kinda expecting to see something amazing but he was met with a plain white room.

“What is this?”

“We freely paint this room~ Do what we want~”

Baekhyun heated on the idea, his eyes started to sparkle and smiles.

“Here are the paints and brushes. These are the shirts we could wear so we wouldn’t be messy.”

“But where would I change?”

“Here. Of course.” Chanyeol said and started taking off his clothes.

Baekhyun wanted to set aside the thoughts coming but his husband just have that well built body and it’s blinding him.

“Hey, I didn’t stop you from staring so I could stare at you too. Now, change.”

Baekhyun turned around and quickly took off his shirt. He’s about to put the shirt on but he remembered that Chanyeol is holding it.

“Come on sweetie get your shirt~” Chanyeol teased.

“Give it to me.” Baekhyun sternly commanded with his heads down.

“Nope. Gonna do it for you.” Chanyeol started walking near him.

“Raise your hands.” Baekhyun obeyed and Chanyeol put the shirt on.

“We can start now~”

Both of them ran on the brushes and paints and get theirselves a brush and paints.

They have decided to paint on the same wall first, both of them started on the center.

“What are you painting?”

“I’m painting you~”

“But that’s a yoda…”

“Exactly.”

After doing it, Baekhyun gets more brushes and holds them on his left hand and walked to the left edge of the wall. He dips the brushes on the different paints. When he’s finally done, he started running to the other edge of the wall.

“THIS IS CRAAAAAAAAAAAAZY~” He shouted.

He continued putting some cute stuff on the wall but decided to look at what Chanyeol is doing.

“What are you making?”

Chanyeol is writing a phrase that is taking the big part of the wall, he seems too serious at what he’s doing the he doesn’t heard what Baekhyun asked.

When he finished doing it, he gestured Baekhyun to walk back so they can look at it.

‘And in that moment I swear we were infinite.’

“It’s pretty…” Baekhyun uttered.

“What moment are you talking about Yeol?”

“The moment I found you… and the moment we became one…”

Baekhyun write something big as what Chanyeol wrote so they would be equal.

‘I want to spend forever with you. Only you. Always you, Park Chanyeol.’

Baekhyun asked Chanyeol to take a picture of him on the wall so he could treasure it and Chanyeol asked the same.

Chanyeol gets Baekhyun phone and asked for them to take a picture. Baekhyun back hugs him and lean on his shoulder. Chanyeol turned around asking for a kiss on his lips and so he did.

They looked at the photo and smiled, it looks so true.

They continued to paint on the wall and promised their selves to come back to fill the other walls.

It’s noon already and Chanyeol’s asking Baekhyun where he wants to go.

“I want to cuddle… in your bed…”

“Cuddle?”

“Only. Cuddle.”

“I couldn’t promise you that but okay.”

Chanyeol started driving the way home; it took hours before they arrived. They went out of the car and get dressed.

They lie on Chanyeol’s bed and Baekhyun started cuddling Chanyeol.

“You know… I don’t want this to end… I want us to be like this forever…”

“What’s stopping you?” Chanyeol’s hoping that Baekhyun would answer him why is he treating him cold sometimes.

“Maybe I want more…” show more Chanyeol…

“Do you think that we will be official someday?”

“I’m hoping…”

“Baek… I am a pain in the right? I made you cry… I gave you problems… I hurt you… But, will you ever give me a chance? Chance to prove you that I’ve changed? Just give me a chance. I don’t care if you don’t love me anymore… I know it Baek… I know you love me… But if it’s gone… I’ll make you. Just a chance to show you I love you… I promise not to hurt you again… But don’t hurt me too, okay? Take care of me too…”

“Baek?”

“Baekhyun?”

“Aaaah why are you sleeping?”

But Baekhyun heard it all. It is all what he wants. He’s hoping that Chanyeol would do it. Chanyeol drifted to sleep and so is Baekhyun.

After some hours, Chanyeol wake up and realized that it is late already. He shook Baekhyun to wake him up but the latter is comfortably sleeping on his chest.

He lean on Baekhyun’s ear and blows it and Chanyeol succeeded. Baekhyun’s now awake.

“Why?”

“Let’s go up to our roof~”

“Stargazing?”

“Yup~”

While on their pajamas, Chanyeol carefully guided Baekhyun on their roof and when Baekhyun’s finally on up, he went to.

They both lie on the roof, although it’s rough they found it comfortable.

“It’s beautiful, Yeol…”

“I know… I want our first date to be the best…”

“Thank you for making me happy… I’ve enjoyed this day and I’m glad that I ditched class with you…”

“Thank you to you too…”

“Those three consecutive stars are our family… The twins should share.” Baekhyun pointed up and Chanyeol looked up and saw.

“That’s our star then… But my star is prettier than that.”

“Show me.”

Chanyeol leaned on Baekhyun and started kissing him passionately. Chanyeol Baekhyun’s lower lip so he opened his mouth so that Chanyeol’s tongue can freely roam around his mouth. Their tongues are fighting and no one’s breaking the kiss. They both want it to last long.

Chanyeol break the kiss and while their foreheads are still touching, Baekhyun mouthed ‘I love you.’ to him. Chanyeol smiled at the sudden act and passionately kissed Baekhyun again.

“I know.”