[C H A P T E R F O U R T E E N]

Being a Park

UNEDITED-- GRAMMATICALLY INCORRECT STATEMENTS ARE PRESENT.

ENJOY! ENJOY! ENJOY! ENJOY! ENJOY! ENJOY!

[C H A P T E R F O U R T E E N]

Baekhyun woke up with no sign of Chanyeol in his side. But a smile covered his face after remembering what happened yesterday night. He can never forget that. It’s the day when they became one.

The way Chanyeol kisses him, of touching him with care—how could he forget that?

He found it hard to walk because it hurts down there. He holds the edge of Chanyeol’s bed so he would not fall down. He starts to walk so slowly to his room and started to take a bath.

Baekhyun had finished in fixing his self and he didn’t mind the fact that he is late.

Before he leaves their house he looked his self at a full length body mirror.

“What is this?” Baekhyun asked to his self referring to the red mark(s) in his neck.

Baekhyun thinks for a minute when he remembered that Chanyeol kisses him a lot in that part of his body. He covered his face and shook his head—trying to forget the scene.

He put some cream on his neck to cover the marks. He left their house after doing it.

++++++++++

Baekhyun did not attend their first class, he just stayed at the cafeteria—he did not want hear the sermon of their teacher. He is in a very [very] good mood and no one should ruin it.

Finally the bell rang a signal that the first subject has ended. Baekhyun made his way to his locker to get his things and as usual Kai is there too.

Baekhyun who did not know what to do decided to ignore Kai and just continue to get his things.

“B-Byun… you’re not ignoring me, right?” He looked at Kai and saw some hope in his eyes. Baekhyun gave him a heavy sigh and just started to walk back.

“Why are you having a hard time in walking?” Kai followed him and grab his arm to help him walking. Baekhyun could not help it blush.

Kai noticed that Baekhyun is blushing but did not ask the boy since it looks like that Baekhyun don’t want to open up.

Baekhyun did not say about Kai helping him to walk. He knows the fact that he can’t distance his self from Kai—his best friend and his partner in the competition.

Baekhyun removed Kai’s hand in his arm before entering the class room to avoid some misunderstanding.

Kai walked in first and Baekhyun waited five minutes more before walking in. He walked slowly with his head down.

Their friends have noticed him and started to look at him. Baekhyun on the other side did not know if he should sit in his proper seat—beside Kai or find an available chair.

He look up to find an available chair but found nothing except his chair. He nervously walk to his chair and sat down. When he looked up he saw his friends looking at him with different expressions—no one is mad though. Well, that’s what Baekhyun thinks.

++++++++++

Lunch time came, the time where they all gather together in one table.

Baekhyun started to act normally because he does not want the others to think that he is guilty. He smiles to everyone he encounter girls or boys. He is in a very [very] good mood today.

He sat down and secretly look for his Chanyeol with a smile written on his face.

The smile that is covering Baekhyun’s face suddenly disappeared when he saw Dara… feeding Chanyeol. His Chanyeol.

He could not think straight at the moment.

‘Did he just took my ity and that’s it?’

‘Does all the love I saw in his eyes yesterday is fake?’

‘Did he just punish me?’

 

  “Hey Baek I am asking you, why are you not ordering yet?” He saw Tao looking at him curiously. Tao is in front of him.

 

Baekhyun doesn’t know that he is staring in nowhere for minutes. He also did not feel that there are tears coming in his eyes so he immediately wiped it away.

 

“Ah, yes. I’m just thinking of what to order… haha.” He faked a laugh. He faked a smile.

 

Tao just nodded and Baekhyun stood up and started to order.

 

Again, Kai saw him having a hard time walking so he stood up too to follow Baekhyun but he did not want to make it obvious so he made an excuse that he will just buy something.

 

“Are you okay? You’re tearing up a while ago and staring to nothing…” He started the conversation with a low voice so they would not hear him talking.

 

“I’m okay.”

 

Kai is not contented so he looked back at Baekhyun and saw him with teary eyes. He faced Baekhyun and Baekhyun did the same.

 

They stared for a second because it seems like Baekhyun was trying to say something.

 

‘Don’t follow me. I want to be alone.’ Is what Kai thinks that Baekhyun said.

 

Baekhyun turned to his back and walked away leaving a confuse Kai.

 

Kai wanted to follow him but he wants to respect his decision so he just went back to their table and found them looking at him.

 

“I don’t know what happened.” He stated.

 

He sat down beside Kyungsoo and started to eat again.

 

“What happened?” Kyungsoo asked.

 

“I really don’t know… I asked him if he is okay because it looks like that he is not but he told me using his eyes that he wants to be alone so I let him… I also don’t want to ditch you Kyungie…”

 

“Is it because of what happened yesterday?” Kyungsoo asked.

 

“I am not sure but it looks like that it’s not…” Kai said confusedly.

 

Kyungsoo just nodded and continued eating his lunch.

 

++++++++++

The period after lunch came and Baekhyun is still not there on their room. Kai looks so worried and Kyungsoo saw it.

 

“Where is Baekhyun?” Luhan asked Kai.

 

“I don’t know… I really don’t know but I hope he is fine…” Kai sounds very worried and Kyungsoo could not help it but to feel sad too.

 

Kyungsoo raised his hand, calling the teacher’s attention.

 

“Yes Mr. Dyo?” His teacher asked.

 

“May I go out sir? I need to pee.” The teacher nodded so Kyungsoo left the room to find Baekhyun.

 

He is jealous of Baekhyun but he is not mad at him.

 

Ten minutes of finding but Kyungsoo found nothing. He sat at a chair and thinks of a place that Baekhyun would go. He could only think of one place—rooftop.

 

He made his way to the rooftop and slowly opened the door and saw Baekhyun… crying.

 

He made a sound as he walks and Baekhyun notice it. Baekhyun looks up and was shocked when he saw Kyungsoo.

 

“Soo? Kyungsoo! I am really sorry. It is just a misunderstanding… We are not going to kiss each other and—“

 

“Stop. Kai explained it already.” Kyungsoo said.

 

“Why are you crying? Is it because of yesterday?” He added.

 

Baekhyun did not answer. ‘Yes it is because of what happened yesterday but it’s not about Kai.’ He wanted to answer but he also did not want to because Kyungsoo would ask him for sure.

 

“I am not pushing you to tell it to me but I am hoping that it is not about what happened yesterday with the both of you… Please don’t avoid Kai because he will be sad and my conscience could not take it… I was never mad to you… I am just jealous and I’m sorry for that…” Kyungsoo said with full of sincerity.

 

Kyungsoo hugged Baekhyun and Baekhyun could not help it but cry in Kyungsoo’s arms.

 

“We should go back… I told to our teacher that I only need to pee…” Kyungsoo said after some minutes.

 

Baekhyun laughed a little and wiped his tears. Kyungsoo helped him in fixing his self. After resting crying for almost an hour Baekhyun could finally walked normally.

 

They went back to their room together and when they entered the room their friends looked at them with a shocked expression.

 

They sat down silently—well Kyungsoo made a lame excused but the teacher just nodded.

 

“Kyungie… What did you two do?” Kai asked. The time where Baekhyun and Kyungsoo is not beside him is also the time that Kai is really [really] worried.

 

“Nothing bad, Nini.” Kyungsoo replied and gave Kai a smile.

 

Kyungsoo faced front to listen to their teacher while Kai faced Baekhyun.

 

“What happened?” Kai asked.

 

Baekhyun did not answer him. He is just staring to something again. Kai looked at the direction where Baekhyun is staring and then he saw…

 

Dara’s head leaning on Chanyeol’s neck.

 

Kai thinks he understood the situation... But he didn’t. Baekhyun wants to know if Chanyeol is happy with Dara’s head resting on his neck… the neck that he kissed yesterday… He thought that that neck is his property but now he is confused…

 

+++++++++++