[C H A P T E R T W E L V E]

Being a Park

UNEDITED-- GRAMMATICALLY INCORRECT STATEMENTS ARE PRESENT.

ENJOY! ENJOY! ENJOY! ENJOY! ENJOY! ENJOY!

[C H A P T E R T W E L V E]

“They’re not joining us again?” Luhan asked.

It’s their Lunch time [again] but Kai and Baekhyun are not there in their table again. It’s been 4 days, today is the fifth day of them not joining the others and they have no clue why. Yes, even Kyungsoo and Chanyeol.

“I think so.” Xiumin replied. They all sat in their chairs and started talking to each other.

“Kyungsoo does Kai tell the reason to you?” Kyungsoo stopped talking to Suho when Tao asked him. Suddenly, he felt anger in his body.

Kai does not tell him. Every time he asked Kai all he gets is ‘don’t mind it.’ and Kyungsoo would just roll his eyes. He is Kai boyfriend how could he not mind it?

He became angrier in the fact that Kai is always with Baekhyun this past few days. Well, even though they don’t tell it, they know it.

“No.” Kyungsoo replied dryly.

“How ‘bout you Chanyeol does Baekhyun tell it to you?” Lay asked curiously.

“Why will Baekhyun tell it to Chanyeol?” Dara asked. Yes, she’s sitting with them—beside Chanyeol to be exact.

Chanyeol just slightly shook his head to answer Lay’s Question. While Dara repeat her question.

“Why will Baekhyun tell it to you?”

“There’s no reason.”

And the members finally got the message. Chanyeol is still not telling the truth to Dara. Dara knew that they broke up but don’t know why.

The members head is now curious, is Chanyeol still in love with Dara?

“I heard that our next teacher is attending a meeting so basically we’re two hours free.” Suho announced when he came back from buying his food.

All of them smiled and tell how happy they are.

They all eat and talk to each other about what happened to their lives.

“What to do? Where should we go?” Chen started, finished eating.

“I don’t know but let’s just start walking.” They all stood up and started to walk together giving the girls and gays happiness. They are walking , someone said.

----------

[This happened at the same time but different place. I hope no one will be confused if you do, feel free to ask.]

“You’re not bad yourself.” Kai complicated Baekhyun.

Baekhyun shyly smiled. They’ve been practicing for almost a week not telling it to others because Kai want to surprise someone. Who? Kyungsoo.

“Are the others will not be mad at us?” Baekhyun asked.

“Nope. Not mad, curious.” Kai replied.

“How about your Kyungsoo?” Kai blushed at the statement. Baekhyun chuckled and teased Kai.

“How about your Chanyeol, Byun?”

“He has Dara, Kim.” Baekhyun replied sounding sad.

They walked out together from the Dance Practice Room talking about some not-important-issues.

“We will win in this competition.” Kai said happily.

“Yes, because we are the kings!” Baekhyun replied jokingly.

“And then Kyungsoo will be happy!” Kai said excitedly.

“Yes he will be.”

Kai carried Baekhyun; His arms are circling Baekhyun’s back. Baekhyun’s legs are circling in Kai’s waist and his hands are around Kai’s neck.

Kai move in circle while Baekhyun tighten his hands around Kai’s neck, being afraid to fall.

“I’M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW, BYUN!” Kai shouted, there are no students in the hallway. Well, that’s what they think.

“I’M SO EXICTED RIGHT NOW, KIM!” Baekhyun shouted back.

Kai stopped and bring Baekhyun down. Baekhyun’s back is facing the wall. Kai looked at Baekhyun and Baekhyun do the same. They stared for each other for no reasons, happiness written in their face.

Kai let his forehead touched Baekhyun still looking at Baekhyun’s eyes.

“So, are you going to kiss now?” Baekhyun pushed Kai when he heard Kyungsoo’s voice.

Kai and Baekhyun looked at where the voice is coming and there they saw the ten other men looking at them showing different expressions.

“I taught Kyungsoo and Kai are dating.” Dara said feeling confuse.

“I taught so too, Dara.” Kyungsoo bitterly replied.

Chanyeol only looked at Baekhyun with hate on his face and Baekhyun just looked down feeling ashamed to his self.

‘How could I do that?’ Baekhyun asked to his self.

‘Were we going to kiss if they’re not there?’ Again, Baekhyun asked to his self.

‘No.’ Baekhyun replied to his self.

“It’s not what you think, Soo.” Kai said sounding depressed.

“What am I think, Kai?”

“I don’t think that you even cared for my feelings.”

Kyungsoo turned his back and walked away. Kai followed him leaving a guilty Baekhyun.

“What was that, Baek?” Luhan asked sounding mad.

“I-I’m s-sorry. I-I d-don’t k-now.” Baekhyun replied almost crying. Kai and Kyungsoo are fighting again, because of him.

“Are you two in a relationship?” Xiumin asked.

“N-no…”

“Then explain!” Luhan said.

“I-It’s just that K-Kai and I-I are busy for s-something a-and we’re j-just so h-happy and e-excited…”

“What’s that something?” Tao asked.

“I don’t think I could tell it.” Baekhyun said while looking away. He could not ruin Kai’s plan.

Baekhyun walked away. He does not want to hear some question again. He’s wishing that Kai and Kyungsoo will not break up because of him. He could not break another couple again.

--------------