Chap. 9

Loving a Bad Boy Jungkook

 

 

Jungkook pov. 

I seen Jimin and Bomi walk off. I wonder why Jimin was shirtless in front of a lot of girls. i walked to her room when i opened the door. 

"Nah you keep it " I heard Jimin say. 

"but jimin its your shirt" bomi Said 

"yes but i said you keep it i have an undershirt i could wear" 

"oh okay" suddenly namjoon called me . amd they just stared at me damn im cought.

"Jimin... " She said.he hummed in reponce and I answered the phone

"rap Mon Hyung? what is it? 

"its time for yall to come home"  

"okay we'll be there" 

"Bomi Jimin lets go" I ripped Jimin from Bomi and carried her once we got home  i laided her in My bed and gave her my clothes to wear. 

"bomi... tell me what happened Did jimin hurt you?" she shook her head. 

"he apoligzed" She told me. I sighed  

"and you believed him." she nods 

" bomi he lies alot  and you know that" 

"yeah... " 

"i  love you baby.. i just dont want anything to happen to you" I smiled she nods 

"bae.. can we sleep.. " 

"Of course " i hugged her so close to me that i could almost feel her breath. i couldnt take it and pecked her lips and she let out a giggle I kissed her again and I found myself on top her. 

-- 

The next morning

"bomi!" jimin yelled threw out the dorm. 

"can you shut the up!" Hoseok said "maybe shes out with jungkook" He said and I walked out my room only in boxers. a few minutes later Bomi walks out in my shirt. 

"Good morning bomi!" jimin yelled. 

"ugh shut the up " She said and I smirked  and backed hugged her smelling my sent all over her. I grinned in success. 

 

 

Two weeks later... 

"JUNGKOOK I WANT SOME FRUIT " She said in the middle of the night.  Lately shes been having some cravings and a bit moody. she ran to my bathroom and thew up. I got out of bed and went to the store and  bought her some fruit.when i came back  she was lying in bed snoring  covering up the whole bed i chuckled  I went and put the friut in the frige and and snuck up on her and suggled to her wraping my arms around her ,       when we woke up jimin yelled again  Bomi got up 

" JIMIN SHUT THE HELL UP  " she said  Suga got up to 

"WHO THE IS YELLING I STAYED UP ALL ING NIGHT AND THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT ME?!"  suga yell  i walked out the room and back hugged bomi she pushed me away and walked out Jimin of course followed her. 

Jimin's Pov 

i wonder where shes going then i seen  SM entertainment  she walked in  i followed her. 

"exuse me wheres EXO?"   she said 

"4th floor "  the staff said  she nodded  and walked to the elevator and i got in with her  she was busy listening to Music so didnt really notice  then I seen Sehun. 

"BOMI YOU MADE IT! " Sehun said.  and bomi nodded. I seen Luhan.  wait why wasnt he in school when they came? 

Sehun pov. 

I walked closer to bomi i can see she was staring at my face. 

"your freckles their cute" she pinched my cheek. 

"Noonaaaa   why is Jimin following you?"    she turned around and she seen jimin. 

"jimin go home or i swear to god I will beat you when I get home IM FINE AS YOU CAN SEE NOW GO BEFORE I TELL  JIN NOT TO LET YOU EAT "  he quickly left.  Kai hyung came up to her and drug her out of the building. 

 

Kai Pov. 

I like her no I love her she is everything  when I always watch her when ever shes in school. sehun knew it to thats why he brought her here. when she walkin to the street a car came and hit her in the stomach but it look like she was trying to protect something  when the driver got out I ran over to her. 

"Bomi! Bomi!" I yelled. 

no responce  i called 119 (Korean  emergency number)  when the ambluance came  "we have a pregnant girl here" they  put her on the strech  and i hopped in to the back panicing  one asked 

"are you her husband?" I didnt know what to say.

"Yes"  i lied  I heard her phone ring I got looked at the number  its said 'jungkook'

"h-hello I answerd

"BOMI WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU IM WORRIED SICK JIMIN CAME BACK SAYING YOU WERE WITH EXO ?!" 

"sir  your Wife  she need her rest. can you calm him down?"  The girl peremetic said i nodded 

"Jungkook CALM THE HELL DOWN SHES WITH ME BUT WE ARE IN A AMBLANCE !   " 

"WAIT WHY DID SOMETHING HAPPEN TO HER?!" 

"she was in a accident and they say shes pregnant they just dunno who  the father is" i said calmly "they said its Either you or Jimin"  

"JIMIN WHY THE HELL WOULD HE BE WITH HER?! "  Jungkook yelled over the phone  I sighed and hung up the phone.

"thank you" The lady said. bomi was starting to wake up. 

"Bomi" I said 

"mr. kim your wife woke up. she must of fainted dude to her pergnacy but we will still take her to the hospital and run some tests on her." 

"ms. Kim dont strain so  much your husband is a good one"  she looked over at me sent me a glare. i just srugged  and she let out a sigh we reached the hospital and  BTS  and EXO was already there  the peremetics let Bomi down and she held on to me. 

"BOMI WHAT HAPPENED " jungkook ran up to her   I can see she was scared she didnt know who he was. 

"Im sorry Do I know you? " Bomi said  I can see Jungkook looked  like he was about to cry.