Chap. 11

Loving a Bad Boy Jungkook

Jimin Pov 

I knocked on the door and one of her memeber opened the door and i got bomi off of jungkook and we run into EXO and Bomi sees Sehun and runs toward him. 

"Hunnie!" she smiles and sehun hugs her 

"Kai wants you thats why we here we figured you be in your dorm  and I was right you have no schedules this week dont you." your eyes widen at the fact he knows your free week. I standed there shocked the fact that she let sehun hug her. 

"Sehun how did you find out I was off this week ? " she asked 

"Jongin and your Manager" Sehun said 

"wait how does jongin know my schedule?" she asked " anyway im off somewhere if you need me call me okay?" 

"ok Bomi" sehun said. after that She grabbed my hand and got a message from jungkook. 

To: Bomi <3 

From : Your Kookie monster 

I miss you my Bomi!  we gotta Go we'll be back jimin left beside you didnt he? 

You Turned and seen Jimin gone damn this boy is good.. so I decided to call Jongin. 

"Kai!" you said. 

"yes Bomi? Im knind of busy right now can I call you back . ? " 

"alright" he hung up. she decided to call Taekwoon

"Oppa!~" I said 

"Bomi?" He said. 

"yes?" 

"are you free?" 

'Yes i am Im free for the whole week " 

"can you meet me at the entertainment? " 

"alright I will" 

"Thanks " he hung up and got a call from Jongin. . 

"okay bomi Im done now what? " he said 

"nothing nevermind I'll hang out with Vixx " 

"Bomi.. Do you even know them and how they are like?" 

"yes Ive been friends with leo for a year" 

"Leo's sneaky" kai said  and then just then someone back hugged me. its Hanbin. 

"jongin i gotta go! BYEEEEEEEE"  I hung up before he said anything else. 

"BINNIE! Did you come and get me? " I asked and he nodded. i laughed "kajja!~"  

"I know your with someone Bomi I'll keep it a secret. is it That Jongin guy? " 

"no My boyfriend is from a group called Bts hes the youngest.  please dont tell Taekwoon" I said  Someone one walked up behind us.  

"dont tell me what" Leo said

"Nothing" I told him.  and added "I thought you wanted to meet me at Jellyfish? thats where we were  headed" 

"well change of plans" He backhugged me I seen Jongin . 

"Kai~!!!!!!!!!! " i got out of Leo's grasp and ran to him . 

"Bomi?" I nods and leo walked up and grabbed my hand and sighed . 

"bomi who's he" he asked me. and hanbin looked at me and told him hes "hes Kim Jongin memeber of EXO I cant really say whats her relationship is with him is." Homgbin said to cover me. I smiled to him and hugged him and broght him down to me and whispered "thanks" i seen Leo look jealous .  aigoo i let hongbin go and he straighten out his clothes and I receved a text message 

To: Bomi<3 

From: Kookie monster <3 

BABY I Miss you already I hope your doing fine Jimin told me that your hanging out with Sehun  and Kai ? Is it true? 

To Kookie monster <3 

No Babe Im not Im standing in front  of Jongin Now I'll Tell him you said Hi and Im with Taekwoon and Hongbin  I love and Miss you to when are you coming back. 

To : Bomi <3 
I wish I can come back tomorrow I dont like that your with vixx. I heard that Vixx is the most Popular group In Korea and that they are playboys I rather you with EXO. Did that really come out my mouth? anyway Babe I gotta go Im sorry call me tonight I miss your voice.  U love you Baby!  

 I sigh. Hongbin looked at me knowing whats wrong. "does your Boyfriend have schedules this week?" I nod 

"Jungkook said he wish he could be here but cant he wants me to call him  tonight Binnie Oppa should I? "  

":Of course You love him right?' Damn Your good I thought i nod again. 

*Boyfriend?* Taekwoon thought "bomi Can you come to my place later tonight" Taekwoon said and Hongbin knew what he was thinking and hit his head. kai and I looked at each other and laughed. 

"Bomi for the week You can stay with us I dont mind Sehun and you are friends now right?" Kai asked and I nod. 

"I seen what your Boyfriend Jungkook said and yeah I agree with him. I'll call him and tell him your gonna stay with us for the week. Kris can look after you. " 

"okay Thanks Jonginie " I smile. someone backed hugged me I know this sent. 

"kris? ' i said 

"no.. " I know that voice Jungkook? but I thought he left?  

"Jungkook?" he hummed and turned me around and I sobbed in his chest. he hugged me tightly and kneeled down 

"Bomi I have a question for you. Beside i lied saying we have schedules.." he said and  i sobbed .