Chap. 6

Loving a Bad Boy Jungkook

Jungkook Pov 

"Jungkook I want you to marry my little sister" GD said. 

"Hyung I will !" I said and Gotta call From Jin hyung

"Hyung!" I said 

"Its storming and I will come and Pick you guys up at YG" 

"okay hyung!" I ended the call and Turned to bomi and kissed her she didnt refuse this time. when I pulled back I heard her say I love you to. I had a smile for the rest of the day when Jin came and pick us up jimin was with him this brat dont leave her alone. when she heard thunder she clinged to me. 

"Bomi Its okay I wont let the thunder hurt you" I said She smiled and Dug her face into my chest.we got into the car She got into the front with Jin and Jimin and I were in the back Jimin was glaring at me . 

"Bomi what did your brother say about you and jimin" Jin asked 
" He dont approve before we left He did say one thing" Bomi Turned to Jungkook. 

"He wants me to marry Bomi when we get older." 

"NO  Im not having it" 

"JIMIN ITS MY BROTHER WORDS YOU CAN SAY NO UNTIL YOUR BLUE IN THE FACE IF OPPA WANTS ME AND JUNGKOOK MARRIED SO BE IT ! " Bomi yelled at him . "IM DONE WE ARE THROUGH FROM THIS DAY FORWARD IM JUNGKOOK'S" 

"WHAT?! " as soon as he was about to smack her another crack of thunder came I held her hand and squeezed it. She smiled and climed into the back of the car and Kicked Jimin while doing so and we all laughed but him.  

"Babe~" I sang and she giggled and i wrapped my arm around her and  when we got home  we got home by that time it was dark.  when we got inside everyone looked at us and Namjoon just smiled. then seen an angry Jimin right behind us. 

"Hyung we're Going to sleep Bomi is tired " I said they nod I got bomi some clothes she took off her wet cloths and put on my cloths. she heard thunder and jumped in the covers and pulled them over her. She so cute. I laughed a bit and jumped in bed with her.  I can see her face was red its cute BOMI stop being so cute right now your making me fall in love more. soon enough she laied her head on my shoulder and fell asleep. I kissed her

"good night." I wrapped my arms around her and smiled.  

 

 

 

____________________

Minhae for the short chapter Im just sleepy today anyway I hoped yu liked it