Chap.2

Loving a Bad Boy Jungkook

Your Pov: 

I Let go of Yoongi's hand and ran Out the room I heard a voice It wasnt yoongi's 

"BOMI AH!" Jungkook said 

"WHAT WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME?!" I yelled 

"um.. I like you Bomi" Jungkook said 

"EH? Off ! " I stormed off. Jungkook ran up to me. 

"what do you want ?!" 

"YOU!" 

"Well Your not Getting me ! I LIKE JIMIN ! NOT YOU!" Jimin heard his name. 

"JIMIN! GO TO CLASS !" I said 

"Bomi But why you said my name?" 

tumblr_nku51se0UG1tg2s7lo1_540.jpg

He looked at you with a Judging face. "what is it Bomi" 

"um.. " Bomi grabbed jimin's hand and took him to an empty Class room. 

"Jimin.... I..." 

"I like you Bomi" Jimin said. 

"Jimin I..I.." My mouth couldnt form I like you to ... I sigh and blush.  

He chuckled and Said " I know you like me to" he smiled and put his lips to my face I didnt wanna to risist but I did . 

"jimin.. Im sorry." I said and ran out the room and aknolgeged by Jungkook. 

"Jungkook.. You confused the hell outta me! " I yelled.

Jimin Suga and Jin seen us I was ready to kick him but Yoongi Pulled me back and Our lips touched. H-his lips they are so soft neither one of us wanted to relese but Jin cleared his throat and we both got off each other. Suga still holding me from kicking Jungkook. but everyone was confused of what just happened. Did yoongi and I just kiss? 

"Yoongi... Did we just kiss?" I asked 

"yes and you felt it to right"

"like the world had stopped ?" 

"yeah" 

"BOMI YOUR MINE" Jungkook and Jimin said together. 

" GUYS! im not a prize !" I yelled and Turned to suga "Yoongi can we go back to class" I asked him 

"Sure Baby" He knew It would piss them both off and it worked Jungkook wanted to punch the outta him and Jimin wanted to Kick his . 

"BOMI!" Jimin yelled 

"JIMIN WHAT THE HELL IS IT " 

"when we were in the class room why couldnt you say anything?" 

"b-because " I looked away 

"just tell me!" 

"I LIKE YOU JIMIN IS THAT WHAT YOU WANTED ?!" I yelled again. Jimin grinned and walked off. I looked at jungkook and he just shrugged then I started laughing. 

--- 

Lunch time still no sign of Jimin we all srugged it off and went to our table Then I turned around because I heard my name. I was in Yoongi's Lap I can see the jealousy In Jungkook's eyes but he shrugged it off. 

"Bomi will you go out with me " jimin and Yoongi said at the same time. I was confused like hell. 

"I accept Jungkook! " Jungkook looked up with wide eyes . I hopped off of yoongi and went to Jungkook

 

 

A/N: I suprised you guys xD ahahaha I hope you all like it 

anyways who do u want  Bomi with 

A: Yoongi 
B: Jungkook 
C: Jimin