chap. 12

Loving a Bad Boy Jungkook

Jungkook pov

yes i lied because I went to get her an engagement ring i seen her with Taekwoon and Hanbin and kai. I dont like her with Vixx I dont mind hanbin  because he knows Im her Boyfriend but Leo Doesnt yet i put the ring in my pocket and talked to hanbin before I  backhugged Bomi. 

"So you know about Bomi and I?" i asked 

"yes she told me everything " He said and Damn why is he so tall I think hes taller than the giant in exo since chanyeol. I look at Leo hes all up on her. i sigh. 

"leo~ Stop your being to clingy" She told leo 

"call me Oppa " Taekwoon Said 

"no." then she tured to Hanbin luckly she didnt see me or did she. 

"Bomiiiiiiiiiiiii" Taekwoon whines. 

"what Taekwoon?" she said he dragged her. i suddenly backhugged her . 

"Bomi Guess who." she reconizes this voice 

"Kris?' i was stund and said no. 

"Jungkook?" I turned her around and let her cry on me.. 

" Im sorry I lied Bomi can I ask you something?" I knelt down 

"Will you marry me?" I asked and she hugged me and cried i seen Hongbin tear up to Taekwoon just looked very unhappy but shook it off . 

"Yess babe I'll Marry you." I smiled and kissed her deeply of course she replied. 

 

Two Months later 

Bomi Pov

"I pronuce you husnband and wife" The pasture said and that was Jungkook's cue of kissing me for the nth time this month. and yes Guys Im pregnant again but this time for Jungkook Hes been taking good care of me. 

"bomi. I want you to know I'll always be here for you and your mood swings" 

"aww Thank you I love you so much" I started to cry for no reason, he just hugged me tight. after the wedding ceremony we just went to the reception we took pictures and since I was pregnant again I stayed away from alcholol and drank water for the whole night  by the time we got home I was tired and we slept.

The next morning we woke up his arm was around me he pulled me close to him.

I gotta call from some starange number i was heisetent to answer but answered to find out it was yifan congraduating me and Jungkook and was sorry the boys couldnt make it because of schedules. I told him its fine . after that we hung up and  and got ready to move in our new house 

 

------------------------

IM FINISHED SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT xD