chap. 8

Loving a Bad Boy Jungkook

Jungkook POV 

I was walking through the hallways I seen Taehyung and bomi?!  Taehyung Kissed my girlfriend ?! when the bell rang to  get to class they walked out hyung seemed happy but bomi she didnt i walked up to her and hugged her. "Jungkookie..." she said. 

"its ok baby.."  I said. 

"b-but... " she started but i stopped by kissing her people called her . 

one girl passed us saying "i cant believe she seduced Taehyung now Jungkook" V heard it. 

"HEY!" he said making the girl turn around. "watch who you talking about " 

"BUT OPPA SHES A ?! " I seen bomi cry and got out my hug and run. 

"CHORONGIE" Bomi yelled. 

"nae Bomi?" she came out of nowhere . 

"them girls being mean ;u;" Bomi  said . 

"WHO'S PICKING ON MY BOMI?!" Chorong yelled out. everyone scattered but the girls taehyung yelled at.

"LOOK HERE IF I SEE YOU GIRLS MAKE FUN OF BOMI EITHER ME TAEHYUNG OR MY best friend'sarrow-10x10.png BOYFRIEND WILL EXPELL YALL " Chorong yelled and they nodded  

one said "but what was she doing with our oppa?!"

"Cant a guy like me?! " Bomi said and taehyung blushed.  

"Taetae You look so cute while your blushing" bomi said while she giggled. suddenly someone back hugged her this sent is familier to her 

"JIMIN what do u want?! GO TO CLASS" she said and i ripped him off of her  hugged her. "kookie! " she hugged me tight

"kookie... saranghae" I chukled and pecked her lips.

"nado saranghae Bomi always"

A teacherarrow-10x10.png comes out of her classroom its mine bomi's Taehyungs and suga's  we go in class  bomi seen Sehun to. she hugged on to me. 

 "baby are you ok?" i asked and she shook her head no. hyung walked into the class room 

B4Vk5WOCIAE0np7.jpg 

"Bomi Are you ok?" she looked up at him and grabbed his arm 

Suga Pov. 

"bomi?" 

" Oppa..." i hug her 

"your not ok are you" I asked and she shook her head  

"let me guess Sehun?" she nodded "you have us so dont worry arrasso even jimin" 

"ne"  Jimin came out of class he seen bomi so depressed he walked up to his hyung. 

"Hyung.. whats wrong with her?" 

"sehun Jimin can you take her out for today " 

"of course hyung" Jimin said 

 

Jimin Pov

Im going out with my BOMI?!  AISH   should i hold her i dont know ... I still love her.. I guess when she went out with jungkook I went over bored when I know i shouldnt have I seen Hyung go in the class to get her things  and told the teacher  she didnt feel well Jungkook asked why then he seen me at the door he looked jealous.  she looked at me with them eyes and hugged me. I really wanted to kiss her . just when i was about to hyung walked out with her things she looked away blushing. I took her books and held her hand she looked up at me blushing then looked at our hands. when we walked out of the school jungkook ran after her. 

"Bomi!" Jungkook said. she stopped and turned to him  and ran up to him. "I promise til the day i die I wont let Sehun scare you again." He added she nodded and came back to me. we walked away i can still feel Jungkook glareing at me but I cant do anything about it so we went to her house in Apink Dorm when we went  there. eunji came up to her. 
"BOMI!" eunji said. 

"EUNJI" She said  eunji took her backpack from my back  and looked at me like 'who the hell are you look'

"Im Park Jimin" I smiled and back hugged Bomi

"bomi is he the one that your brother didnt approve of" she nodded. "so wheres Jungkook?" she looked around 

"school he'll be here after " she smiled. she brought me to her room and her room so pretty.  she even has her own bathroom. I went in there and took a shower I really needed it i walked out in a towel she just stared at me.  I have to say it.

"Bomi.. I love you still.. I know what i did was uncalled for but -" suddenly i felt her lips against mine.

"will you just shut up already I forgive you" I smiled and kissed her again i drug her to her bed and crawled ontop of her..

"bomi, Jungkook is here" Namjoo said. did she just say jungkook  i shook bomi up. "bomi Jungkook is here "

"JUNGKOOK?!"   wait did we just ? why am i ?  I seen bomi try and get out of her bed  but stumbled to her  dresser and got dressed infront of me.  aish Jungkook will kill me.  

Bomi Pov. 

Jimin and I just had geez i stumbled  to my dressesr and grabbed some clothes and walked out telling Jimin to put some clothes on before i left. I seen jungkook he smiled i walked  to him trying not to stumble but i did anyway jimin cought me in his arms before i landed on the floor. 

"be careful bomi" Jimin said with worry in his eyes. I got up and went to jungkook. 

"kookie these are my members Namjoo Eunji Naeun Hayoung and you already know me and Chorong" I said. he nodded and jimin sat next to me saying when we get back to the dorm we going for round 2. I blushed and jimin was trying to tempt me and i knew it then I realized im in Jimin's shirt no wonder why he was shirtless when he came out my room. I grabbed jimin's arm and brought him to my room. 

"jimin do you want your shirt back?" I asked . 

"no you keep it " he said. jungkook opened my door and jimin's arms were around me .